• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So who is it? 2020?

Whatever it is that Bernie May say, at no time in his adult life has he held a real job. Well over half a century sucking the public teat to oblivion, blistering the nipple to an unrecognizable level.

Bernie is a commie hack - and an incredibly lazy one at that.
That's funny, but an entitled trust fund baby is a true real job guy.

voyager

4Q2247365
Biden works well with segregators.

Bloomberg thinks he is a farmer, supported stop and frisk.

Buttigieg hates black people.

Klobuchar a terror to work for.

Warren still an Indian?

Sanders who is going to need to steal federal funds to pay off the university his wife destroyed.

Who is really going to want any of these?

I know you Democrats won't have an opinion because you do not like the choices, but let's see who you think will be the nominee and can they get past their issues. How does Hillary fit in this picture?

Don't forget, trump still Impeached.

The power structure would love that. It can accept anyone but Bernie which is why the Democratic Party will attempt to sabotage his run yet again. Bernie says things the system does not want the people thinking about including that "other" party, out loud, dangerous things, authority is always by definition on shaky ground. That's what unnerves the system.

Watch how "both" of your political parties unite in this, your corporate state media machine already has. Nice to see all you Reps and Dems agree on something; [Unwelcome language removed] we the people.
Bernie is a milquetoast liberal millionaire, not much different from John Kerry. He gets the easily duped leftnuts wee-wee'd up when he hits the commie talking points, but deep down he has no intention of doing anything other than taxing the middle class to pay for freebies for illegals, felons, and poor people. It's sad so many of your fellow Democrats are falling for it.

Did you think anyone needed to given your post?
You're like one of those useless woke persons who takes insult at uncomfortable points made and then tries to stifle speech on the matter.

I had a thread on age and gender charts and how the coronavirus release could be a conspiracy with ultimate aims. You crapped on it like a hoser.

In another thread I asked you to watch a video on geopolitics and comment on it. You fvked that up too.

GTFO already.

Bernie is a milquetoast liberal millionaire, not much different from John Kerry. He gets the easily duped leftnuts wee-wee'd up when he hits the commie talking points, but deep down he has no intention of doing anything other than taxing the middle class to pay for freebies for illegals, felons, and poor people. It's sad so many of your fellow Democrats are falling for it.

Not one of you folks who buys into the folly of your political system, that's yours to deal with. "Both" of your corporate state political parties are too corrupt for me to glom onto, your choice you've made clear. Can you find no Democrats on here to interact with?

So you're saying he's just stringing out a line of shyte like Don did?

Recall Don's campaign promises on healthcare? He doesn't.

Don's hissyfitting over "illegals"; he had 2 years with majorities in both houses, Did you even see any immigration reform legislation proposed?

So, they're the same to you and you choose, Don.

I don't mind it is your choice after all, I trust that's how you view the voting rights of others, no?

We watched a coup attempt get put down. It was certainly historical.
Our last attempt under Don to once again prop up another US backed dictator, in Venezueala, did go sideways in a rather Keystone Cops charade did it not.

And our 2009 coup in Honduras certainly helped gin up northward migrations from our government toppling/destabilization efforts.