• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, why isn’t Trump going to wear a mask?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, the way the liar-in-chief told the tale, it’s due to bravado. The truth?

“With the coronavirus contagion spreading, the White House said anyone expected to be near President Donald Trump or Vice President Mike Pence will be given a rapid COVID-19 test.

“As the physician to the president and White House Operations continue to protect the health and safety of the president and vice president, starting today anyone who is expected to be in close proximity to either of them will be administered a COVID-19 test to evaluate for pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic carriers status to limit inadvertent transmission,” said White House spokesman Judd Deere.”

The evil prick “forgot” to mention that part.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's to be expected that Trump would undermine safety measures to the public. It's his purposeful cruelty in action.

He's still pushing his miracle cure pill. We've already had the death in AZ of the husband and wife who took one of the pill ingredients in another form. One dead husband Trumpie was the result.

What rapid test? I'll bet it's just taking temperatures.
And won't it need to be administered daily to the same people who work at the WH?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's to be expected that Trump would undermine safety measures to the public. It's his purposeful cruelty in action.

He's still pushing his miracle cure pill. We've already had the death in AZ of the husband and wife who took one of the pill ingredients in another form. One dead husband Trumpie was the result.

What rapid test? I'll bet it's just taking temperatures.
And won't it need to be administered daily to the same people who work at the WH?
The richer you are, the faster you get a test. I mean all the billionaires are rushing to their yachts to go out to sea, How will they defend themselves against all those brown and black pirates.................just like low hanging fruit for them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well, the way the liar-in-chief told the tale, it’s due to bravado. The truth?

“With the coronavirus contagion spreading, the White House said anyone expected to be near President Donald Trump or Vice President Mike Pence will be given a rapid COVID-19 test.

“As the physician to the president and White House Operations continue to protect the health and safety of the president and vice president, starting today anyone who is expected to be in close proximity to either of them will be administered a COVID-19 test to evaluate for pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic carriers status to limit inadvertent transmission,” said White House spokesman Judd Deere.”
Channeling Julie now...or are all of you robotic, unquestioning DNC lackeys the same poster with multiple underachieving aliases?
You’ve never been of good character and have never posted honestly, but like most leftists, you’ve gone far downhill. You’re now as coarse
as Trump. What’s more, your derangement leads you to assert that not wearing a stinking mask is “evil”.

Welp...I’m off to COSTCO in about 20 minutes - and I’ll be donning a ball cap and NO MASK.

You folks need some sort of mass decency therapy.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Channeling Julie now...or are all of you robotic, unquestioning DNC lackeys the same poster with multiple underachieving aliases?
You’ve never been of good character and have never posted honestly, but like most leftists, you’ve gone far downhill. You’re now as coarse
as Trump. What’s more, your derangement leads you to assert that not wearing a stinking mask is “evil”.

Welp...I’m off to COSTCO in about 20 minutes - and I’ll be donning a ball cap and NO MASK.

While you’re off to Costco, you should ponder why you spend time typing repetitive screeds attacking posters and ignoring the thread topics.

You’re VERY strange.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

The virus is scared of right wingers, it's a known fact !

voyager

4Q2247365
I wore a bandana and Dewalt wrap around safety glasses to the Super Market this morning. My first time doing that. Half the people or more were wearing some kind of mask. The check out people acted as if it were just another day. The P.O. put up plexiglass in front of their counter.
It's real here now, five cases in my county, the first dead in Henderson County.

Stay off my lawn.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
While you’re off to Costco, you should ponder why you spend time typing repetitive screeds attacking posters and ignoring the thread topics.

You’re VERY strange.
Yes, dodge the matter of your filth...and your acting just like Trump...and your crackpot elevation of not wearing a mask to “evil”...and, of course, your decades long record of NEVER criticizing a Democrat.
Pathetic - and very unintelligent - hackery.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, dodge the matter of your filth...and your acting just like Trump...and your crackpot elevation of not wearing a mask to “evil”...and, of course, your decades long record of NEVER criticizing a Democrat.
Pathetic - and very unintelligent - hackery.
Go to Costco and rant there...they haven’t heard your repetitive idiocy a thousand times like we have.

;-)