• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So you don't die stupid

Days

Commentator
MINE IS THE ONLY GENERATION.

Eyes wide shut.

We were raised in a totally synthetic world. The fashion, the culture, the science, the money, everything... we were raised with lies. And we believed them.

Now, it remains for each of us to discover the truth, to make the paradigm shift from the lies we believed - accepted as the gospel truth - make the change from a false world that never existed - and finally come to grips with reality.

Who told the lies? Governments. media outlets. propagandists. duped teachers. idiot parents.

Seeing is believing unless what you are watching is a television. News is fabricated... was from day one. A reporter's job is to tell a story, make something up, be entertaining. News. It has to exciting... otherwise it isn't news. What's new? Nothing boring, only exciting stuff is news.

But I think the biggest crime, the Lie that did the most damage, was telling us "we" went to the moon.

get over it. before you die. get over it.

I'm going to post an interview with the movie maker who pressed the issue with the astronauts in person. Bart understands the psychology, not the science. Let me tell you what he doesn't understand... the natural science... the God awful truth of how badly you were lied to.

solar flares:

At our distance from the sun, these events, that last 10-30 hours, can be weak (5-25 REM per hour) or medium (25-50 REM per hour) or strong (50-75 REM per hour) or historic (two weeks before Apollo 17 was the largest CME on record). When you fly at solar maximum, the Van Allen radiation belts are buzzing. The heavy charges are the ions, those protons can last 10 years, so two weeks after the event, they are at full charge. Which means travelling through the Van Allen belts alone could have been lethal.

Apollo 17 flew through 4 minor flares and 5 major flares. Let's do the math and remember, this was at the height of solar maximum... Figure an average of 15 hours per flare @ roughly 15 REM per hour for the minor flares and figure an average of 20 hours per flare @ roughly 45 REM per hour for the major flares and you get a good idea of how large a dosage had to have registered on the dosimeters attached to the outside of the craft. minor flares: 225 REM each x 4 = 900 REM. So the minor flares would have killed everyone on board twice over. major flares: 900 REM each x 5 = 4500 REM. Toss in a couple of trips through the most charged Van Allen Belts in the 20th century and you get a total of roughly 6000 REM (Radiation Equivalent Man = one rad over the entire body; it is a measurement of radiation dosage) So the trip would have killed everyone on board ten times over. However, if they stay in Low Earth orbit instead, they only come into contact with 2 REM, and it is only that high because of solar maximum. Apollo 17 craft dosimeter and space suit dosimeters all read 2 REM. The men experienced the same dosage inside the craft as the dosimeter on the outside of the craft. Conversely, the dosimeter on the outsie of the craft was placed there to make sure they didn't miss any dosage that the ship might have shielded... so we know the craft never left Low Earth Orbit.

Did you know that there was a minor solar flare event the same time Buzz Aldrin was supposedly walking on the moon? Did you know that Apollo 11 returned with 1/7th of one REM on its dosimeters?

Apollo missions all returned with less than one REM, except Apollo 17. So they documented that they all stayed in Low Earth Orbit (LEO). But they didn't advertise it, or talk about it, and they sneered at anyone who did. After you have believed the moon hoax, it is very hard to bring you back to earth.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
There are a lot of things in this world that are important, Days. Whether or not man went to the moon is NOT one of those things.

You are right that our media has created a world for us......... the way we wear our clothes, the words we say to be cool (or not), the food we eat, the things we do for fun.

Even those things aren't important.

What do you think is the most important thing that people need to know before they die?
(hint - it's not about the moon).
Care to guess?

Days

Commentator
There are a lot of things in this world that are important, Days. Whether or not man went to the moon is NOT one of those things.

You are right that our media has created a world for us......... the way we wear our clothes, the words we say to be cool (or not), the food we eat, the things we do for fun.

Even those things aren't important.

What do you think is the most important thing that people need to know before they die?
(hint - it's not about the moon).
Care to guess?
It is about the moon, it is about all these things we are taught, all these things we believe in, like the law and politics and religion and science, and that the next politician will make changes for the better, that life is an adventure and you better go live it before its over... that gravitational waves include the dimension of time... that you were created from an egg and sperm and the wizardry of deoxyribonucleic acid, an accident of space dust warped over time (or now by time)... that God is just background noise and you are the master of your own little world and you are all that matters... so hurry up and do something that leaves a scratch before the bus leaves without you.

When I look up at the moon each night, I revel knowing that no one has the first clue why it makes 13 cycles each year... whether that is the result of gravitational pull of the sun or total happenstance conceived by God - or how it was recorded by mayans and covered up Roman catholic monks... but no one knows how far back the knowledge goes and for that matter, why the earth spins, how it started spinning, or why it spins at the speed it does. Yet our brains are so over loaded with technology that a couple minutes of silence scares us to death.

When I think about the arrogance of this nation, and the foolishness of these times, the loss of faith, the self certainty of our historians, the evil done to other peoples, the mindless destruction of the land, and the greed of the people who live on it... everyone running and competing and fighting to get ahead... I wonder that God hasn't already cut us all down. And maybe we need it, to pull us out of our delusions, to remind us what is important. But I don't think reminders are effective, unless we live out our faith and pull out of this madness... grow in grace, overcome the evil, see through the veils, and that's why the moon is important, coming to grip with reality, that's why it is important.

The money that runs this planet has built so many factories around the western Pacific Rim, it will be impossible for any nation to compete for those jobs for the next half century. By 2020 they should be finished building all the hub ports for the shipping. They are not about to abandon the effort just because Trump becomes president, so how exactly is he going to make America great again? Tell a banker that gambit. I'd love to hear how. Don't you understand it is all lies? Nixon never went to the moon, he was tossed from office for being a Liar, the biggest Lie he told was the one we still believe.

signal strength:

underground radio stations run at ultra low wattage; like 4-5 watts. That way the broadcast can only be picked up in a mile radius. Even that is risky business, most kids at colleges will do one watt broadcasts so it can only be picked up on campus. If you run 5 watts through a dish, you are an idiot, what's the point of using a dish if you don't pump amperage into it? But that's what they supposedly did from the moon.

Dish to dish microwave television was the early form of relaying broadcasts to remote areas. They built towers and they fixed those 8 foot dishes so that each dish hit the next hop; dish had to hit dish, if an earthquake messed with targeting and the signal missed; you had to go adjust the dish, until it was back on target. Trying to do dish to dish from the moon is just a huge joke. the satellites do not have dishes, they have whips, no one is stupid enough to try and do dish to dish from Low earth orbit and certainly not from clark orbit.

But a two foot fixed dish on top of Apollo 11 LEM supposedly nailed the 200 foot dish in Australia, and lets not forget that the rovers were able to stay on target while driving around; with a 5 watt signal, and we believe these stories, we think it really happened.

It is important - what we believe - that we don't place our faith in total lies. We are saved by hope... if we hope in God.

so you don't die stupid...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
deleted post that I replied to...

"Max R., post: 1538867, member: 19567" And now, some real science from sane people: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/27jan_solarflares/

written so you die stupid.

Pick out an August 1972 solar flare and say...

"At the time, the crew of Apollo 16 had just returned to Earth in April while the crew of Apollo 17 was preparing for a moon-landing in December. Luckily, everyone was safely on Earth when the sun went haywire."

...leaving the impression that this was the only solar flare of any consequence that happened that year.

In fact, solar flares happened constantly, all year long, it was solar maximum.

Of course they don't mention the Apollo mission numbers, and pretend that nothing happened there, because nobody got sick. Well, nobody got sick because nobody flew beyond Low Earth orbit.

Intelligence is not a sign of insanity, neither is NASA propaganda in any wise saner information... it is designed to keep you stupid. Stupidity is not a sign of sanity, it is just stupidity. Believing a crock of lies about anything is stupid, and some of you want to die stupid. That's okay, I wrote this for anybody that doesn't want to die stupid.

BTW, the mission dosimeter readings and the solar flare activity in my posts all came from NASA. But you have to dig to find those. I found some memoirs of NASA engineers and one interesting letter from a guy in sun studies to a cover up guy, where he scolds him for lying about the solar record. The crazy letter is the answer, because the cover up guy, who had written this public denial that there was any solar actiity at all during Apollo 17, writes back and says, oops, my bad, you are right, there was these nine solar flares and he gives the magnetic strength of each storm. But you have to dig to find that, and long afterwards, the cover up team is still writing nonsense like this link from max that is still lying like hell at ya.

Everything you swallowed from NASA about the moon was a Lie. You have no idea what the real moon looks like... and you have no idea what the earth really looks like from space...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Everything you swallowed from NASA about the moon was a Lie. You have no idea what the real moon looks like... and you have no idea what the earth really looks like from space...

You have been so buffaloed, that it is now important for you to stop and think about how utterly stupid you have been. When you swallow Lies this enormous, you need to reflect on that before you die...

I know photographers have shown you a million different reasons why the pics were backlit or otherwise the product of studio lighting. The giant stage lights are clearly reflecting in the helmet lenses, so you can see each and every scene was from the studios where they "practiced". But have you ever stopped and asked how exactly Kodak light sensitive film survived the radiation in space? It takes about 500 REM to kill a man, but it only takes 25 REM to completely expose light sensitive film. The radiation belts would have totally washed out all the film 5-10 times over, just 1/10th the way to the moon.

Did Apollo rockets have enough fuel to go to the moon?

The earth's gravity acts upon the space craft all the way until the moon's gravity is stronger. So how far is that? (5/6 x 240,000 miles = 200,000 miles) Now the earth is getting weaker, the farther you travel away from it, but think how strong the moon's gravity is 235,000 miles away that it pulls the entire Pacific ocean from side to side. One thing you can be sure of, 250 miles up is just the beginning of the journey, the earth's gravity is still at 99% strength (or stronger)... you still have to travel 199,750 miles to escape earth's gravity. If you have spent all your booster rockets just to get 250 miles up, you are done, you are not going any further. Apollo Saturn 5 rockets were just enough rocket to carry man into Low Earth Orbit. To really go all the way to the moon, you have to keep escaping the earth's orbit for the remaining 99.75% of that journey. At 250 miles up, you have journeyed past 99% of the earth's atmosphere, but you are still being pulled back to earth by over 99% of the earth's gravity. If you have used both booster rockets and discarded them, you have gone through 99% of your fuel. Apollo missions pretended that earth's gravity stopped at 250 miles up. Believing that is utterly stupid, the flat earthers are smarter than that... by the way, the flat earthers know better than to believe man has ever made it to the moon. So, think about this, how stupid have you been?

Re-entry at 25,000 miles per hour

meteorites travel at speeds of 25,000 mph up to around 100,000 mph but generally around 50,000 mph. If a solid chunk of rock, the same size as the Apollo capsule entered the earth's atmosphere travelling at the same speed as Apollo missions claim they were travelling at, the entire rock would be consumed in a fire ball, nothing would make it to earth, or possibly a rock small enough to pick up in your hands would remain. Now, if that's what happens to solid rock (every day) - how would an aluminum can fare entering our atmosphere? Aluminum melts at much lower temps than solid rock. Would attaching some tile to the bottom of the aluminum can save it? Wouldn't the intense heat just melt the aluminum sides and top? (of course it would) If there is 4000 degrees surrounding your aluminum can on all sides, how hot does it get inside the cabin? How long can a human being survive at blast furnace temps? 2 seconds? 3 seconds if he's unlucky as hell? How stupid were you believing all this? Funny thing, when commercial interests took over and put man into space, they did so at very slow speeds; orbital speeds (17,000 mph) are for probes, not humans, and none of those probes (satellites) make it back to earth intact, they all burn up in the atmosphere.

so you don't die utterly stupid, please stop believing this stuff...

Days

Commentator
My post is still there.

Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental illnesses?
oops, that's right, I have you on ignore so I thought it vanished. How did I do quoting you? Did you get a fair shake?

Never been diagnosed with a mental illness, but I did score in the 99.5 percentile for the math and sciences. Broke 3 of the ten tests when I joined the Navy. I'm smart enough to calculate when a rocket is out of fuel and it still has to escape 99% of the earth's gravity, that rocket didn't make it to the moon... oh wait, a six year old could calculate that.

Did you know that orbit is achieved by flying at a speed tangent to a body equal to the speed of gravity pulling on the satellite? So the satellite is continuously falling back to the body at the same speed it is escaping it. Makes you wonder how all these moons and planets found perfect orbit in the first place. happenstance is arithmaticlly insane. But you are probably part of that insanity, eh? oh wait, that's not insanity, it's just stupid. Any way, that's why Low earth orbit requires such fantastic speeds... unless you send up an ultralight and stay in the upper reaches of the atmosphere, but that's not really orbit... makes for a nice satellite anyway.

Nature abhores a vacuum

I was 13 years old when Apollo 17 mission hoaxed the world. Russia laughed... but then Russia has its own hoaxes going. Do you think it is just possible that we copied Russia? Richard Nixon said the difference between the US and Russia is Russia believes their Lies... maybe he was talking about the space program? Did you know that Nixon worked for Prescott Bush? Bush money put Nixon and Reagan into the white house. Bush money killed the Kennedys. Ever add up all the Lies Nixon was forced to tell us? He was just doing his job, people.

When I was a kid, I remember my neighbor burning a tin can and then screwing the metal cap on it, this achieved a weak vacuum inside the can. Even though tin cans were really strong in those days, atmospheric pressure crumpled that can. How stupid is it to pretend that they pressurized a LEM with aluminum foil walls? They freely tell you that the walls of the LEM were so thin it was equal to double thick aluminum foil... and they claim to have pressurized those walls in a vacuum. Wouldn't work, people, neither would pressurized suits be sagging like they all did, they would have been michelin men if they were pressurized. The Playtex Bra corporation made the suits, the moon is full of obsidium which is a razor sharp rock, but those moon hoaxers laughed and jumped and drove moon buggies and kicked around rocks and never had any pressure in their suits to be sucked out through the tiniest hole, the tiniest slit in the playtex... where upon their blood would have boiled and they would have been dead instantly, not that they seemed the least bit worried. Afterall, if their tin foil ship wasn't pressurized and their playtex bra suits weren't pressurized, then they weren't really on the moon with micro meteorites zipping around at 50,000 mph - so why worry? smile for the camera, that was their real job.

You don't have to pressurize the cabin for a probe. Extremely light weight probes can be blasted into outer space... the real outer space, out beyond the earth's gravity. But if it takes all these rocket boosters to achieve getting to the moon, to escape the earth's gravity, and those boosters are all spent doing that, how did probes go visit Jupiter and then Saturn and Neptune and Uranus with no fuel to escape their gravity? How much greater is Jupiter's gravity than earth's gravity? 2.5 times? If the tiny probe managed to fly close enough to be in Jupiter's influence, wouldn't Jupiter just suck that probe in? Are you really going to tell me that probes went and orbited Jupiter with no fuel and then blasted off for Saturn and so on for Neptune and Uranus? You do realize that those pictures you are shown are artist' conceptions? They tell you that the artist has drawn them from the pics sent back to earth by probes, they never talk about the fuel miracle or the intense gravity of Jupiter or the earth like gravity of Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. Gravity doesn't seem to exist for any of the NASA hoaxes, and by now you should realize they are all hoaxes.

So you don't die stupid...

American space program puts probes (satellites) into Low earth orbit. That's all folks. There are no humans in space and there are no probes flying around the solar system. Probes have been sent to the moon... possibly Mars. But those pics you were shown from Mars happen to look exactly like the crater in the Arctic circle Canada where the program training takes place... and pics are covered with a red filter, so that even the sky is red, and that is why the red planet has a red sky!

Does anyone ask how much oxygen it requires to go live on Mars? How heavy is all that compressed air? I suppose if they built a rocket the same size as the Sears tower they could get there, with humans and enough air... as long as they don't need to bring any water ... can humans live without water? But the hoax must go on...

So where will they film the Mars missions? We can't even make it to the moon so how will they hoax living on Mars?

Mock Mars Mission: Mars Society Eyes Training Program In Arctic To Simulate Life On Red Planet

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Then WTF are you doing not only claiming deleted posts but quoting "deleted" posts?
Or for that matter, why am I bothering to open your posts here, when I ignore them everywhere else? Is there something special about BFD's blog? Maybe this is a slightly different approach to writing than the other forums?

stranger things have happened.

How about that Cassini probe?

How far away is it?

The distance to Saturn from our planet is constantly changing as both of the planets travel through space. When the two are closest, they lie approximately 746 million miles (1.2 billion kilometers) apart, or eight times the distance between the Earth and the sun.

Okay, that's as close as they get, and they can be over twice that far apart when Saturn is opposite the sun from the earth. Since Cassini has sent us pictures over an extended period of time, it is safe to say that they are averaging a billion miles apart ... that's a long way to dig a tiny probe out of the sky. Again, if you are doing that with a Dish (they are) then you have to aim the dish directly at the tiny probe to get that signal. While I might be convinced that we have Dishes strong enough to retrieve that signal, there's no way in hell they kept that tiny orbiting probe on target. If by some freak accident they caught the signal for a millisecond, they never saw it again. You are trying to shoot a speck in the sky from a billion miles away, c'mon people, stop believing these fantasies. There were no pics, okay, there just wasn't a snowball's prayer in hell of making that connection.

How does the probe have enough fuel to fly around and change orbit on Saturn? We are told Saturn is a gas giant and therefore has gravity roughly equal to the earth. Even then, it isn't so easy to accomplish orbit around the earth and once you do so, you keep it, because fuel is a problem with probes, even probes that haven't flown a billion miles off into the solar system. And are we to believe that Cassini is receiving flight instructions from earth? Again, how are they making that signal connection?

While we are at it, let's question the gravity. How does man know what the core of the earth is composed of? theory. Worse, how does man know what the core of Saturn is made of? wishful thinking. Do we have anything more concrete, something we can observe that would tell us what the gravity might really be equal to? Why yes, yes we do, in fact we have exactly that... its called a gravitational radial. When planets have a lot of mass, and I said mass, not volume, they put out a gravitational radial. Recently, in 2012, we crossed the gravitational radial of the galaxy. A gravitational radial is not a gravitational wave, unless it is a gravitational wave, not sure, but it is a disc of gravity that I believe a planet puts out at its equator; the result of all that mass spinning in space. You can observe the gravtational radial with instruments or you can visually observe the dust and rocks and even moons that get caught in the radial, forming rings. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune all have gravitational radials. Mercury, Mars, Venus and the Earth do not have gravitational radials although they do put out magnetospheres.... nothing as powerful as gravitational radials. If you don't have the planet's gravity right, you can't set up orbit. And if orbit means travelling through a gravitational radial, twice for each orbit, then it is impossible to maintain such an orbit. There simply is no possible orbit of a planet that has a gravitational radial and Saturn has the strongest gravitational radial in our solar system.

So enjoy that pic of a pale blue dot; because if the poet said it would appear as a pale blue dot then that's what they are going to give you; never mind that pale blue from 770 million miles away is totally ridiculous; if it has to be pale blue to feel like home, then pale blue it is. The pics are all fabrications anyway.

Just don't die believing it.

11 years they have been running this hoax. This 2012 video pretends to show you real footage from Cassini. This is about as real as the 1970 moon clips.

What this tells you is we have no up close pics of Saturn, only telescopic pics. We have amazing telescopes, but when it comes to actual probe signal retrieval from Saturn, are you thinking the probe is broadcasting to a wide area? It isn't. It is a weak signal that you have to literally dig out of the sky... from a billion miles away. And the signal is only strong enough to connect in the immediate broadcast sphere of the probe, so you not only have to find that signal, you have to track it. Finding it is impossible, tracking it makes jesus' miracles look cheap. This is another hoax. This is why NASA never comes clean on Apollo, they never stopped hoaxing us, they want you to die stupid, and if you think this video footage came from Cassini, you are gonna die utterly stupid.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Exactly, hence my WTF?
It's all about you, max. What you believe is your business, how you perceive the world around you is between you, the inside of your brain, and your maker. If you want to believe that jesus poured his carnal blood into some spiritual bath and all mankind dips their physical (spiritual) robes in that blood to be cleansed from sin... go for it. I see it as a Jewish alleghory explaining how God satisfied his desire to reconcile mankind back to his Spirit. Kind of hokey idea, even when you see it for the religion it is. It all boils down to how God decided to interact with us, he could have done it a million ways, this was probably chosen because it is strange beyond description. If you want to make an impact, you have to be out of the ordinary. Remember, Saul was so offended by this concept he tried to stamp it out, it was an embarrassment to his pure teachings handed down from Moses.

For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. (Isaiah 28:21)

But if you want to believe all the deception in the world, there is no end to it. I choose to discern the facts from the fiction and sometimes I am duped. But over time, the truth has a way of working itself out of the Lies.

In the final analysis, I can find no substitute for the transformation that comes from the living abiding holy spirit I received calling upon Jesus name. Nothing else out there comes close.

so you don't die stupid...

this earth is spinning in space, so it is a giant gyroscope, is it not? The moon is not spinning, it is always facing the earth - due to an uneven gravity, I reckon. The sun is spinning in space and you could fit a million earths into the sun. The sun - and all stars - emit the full spectrum of electromagnetic waves, and pretty much everything above the color violet is harmful to man. One way or another, our earth filters out the harmful rays but allows the visible light to pass through, and absorbs the microwaves as heat. Electromagnetic waves travel through a vacuum and vibrate molecules that are the same size as the wave, a microwave is the same size wave as a water molecule, that's why it warms up the oceans and the sky. (and cooks food) Early science labelled electromagnetic waves "radio waves" - that's why radiation from higher frequencies are said to be "radio active".

You can transmit in any frequency, electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light, so the longer it takes between vibrations, the larger the wave produced. The sun's rays travel by reversing polarity, particle physics treats those waves as particles, but in order to travel through space, star light utilizes magnetism and a reversing induction that keeps spreading out as a wave in all directions. When an electromagnetic wave disperses in a spherical manner, that's called broadcasting. In order to pick up a transmission from a probe on the moon or orbiting Saturn, the probe needs to be broadcasting, not sending the signal through a dish, because a dish signal would need to be aimed directly at the dish receiving it - or it will fail to make connection. When the signal is broadcasted, then you just have to find the location of the broadcast with a Dish on earth. We can dig that signal out of the sky with our powerful dishes, the moon is easy to reach and close enough for us to track an orbiting probe, but Mars is a whole lot farther out. Supposedly, Martian rovers make up for the distance by sending a laser signal to earth, again, when you do that, the signal would need to make direct contact with the dish; a pretty stunning feat for a tiny rover, and try to remember, both Mars and Earth are spinning and travelling in diferent orbits. It's possible we sent probes to Mars, it would be a miracle if we made any radio contact with them. Don't believe the dog and pony show.

Cassini is a really bad joke. But worse is the voyager missions. BTW, NASA claims to still be receiving signals from those... beyond the edge of the solar system. If you want to believe that we dug out a one watt signal broadcast from beyond Pluto, which means we aimed our dish directly at the probe and tracked it, you have to understand the difference between receiving a broadcast with a dish and just viewing an object with a telescope. If the Dish on earth is the tiniest millionth of a degree off, you lose the signal, its worse than that, it is more like the ever slightest billionth of a degree off and you won't make a connection, no it is even worse than that, you have to nail the location down to a trillionth of a degree for Cassini and then track it from a spinning earth... meaning stay in contact with it to the trillionth of a degree while your base is moving a thousand miles per hour and in an eliptical motion (the earth isn't flat). Your Dish also has to account for the different orbits of Earth and Saturn and chase after whatever motion Cassini is making, all the while keeping the mechanical directional gears on perfect target to a trillionth of a degree. totally insane. NASA pretends they have been keeping this up for 11 years, millisecond by millisecond... they never explain how they are doing it. At least 12 hours of every day, the earth is not facing Saturn, and there's a couple of hours of extreme angle on the edge of that, so supposedly NASA can find Cassini when ever they feel like it, but don't think about the precision tracking the entire Dish has to make or the extreme motions it deals with while doing that. Why did Martian rovers use LASERs if they were within range of our dishes? Mars varies from 35 million miles to 250 million miles away, Saturn varies from 746 million miles to just over a billion miles away.

Tracking a probe orbiting the moon is a helluva feat, the moon is orbiting the earth 60,000 mph relative to the earth, but at least the moon is in the same orbit of the sun with the earth. Probes need to broadcast and our Dishes need to stay on target. If the Apollo moon signals were shot through a dish, that signal had to stay on target with our Dish on earth, both dishes need to track each other... the 200 foot dish in Australia was built in 1959, it had a 4 foot tracking dish that never worked, they only used that 200 ft dish to listen to the stars. The 2 foot dish on top of the eagle was fixed, it had no ability to track a Dish on a spinning earth a quarter million miles away. The dishes on the rovers were fixed also and bouncing along with the rovers, just a bad joke. Tracking Cassini and the voyagers never happened. The pics from the rovers on Mars are shot on earth. Most of the data from probes that is made public is fake. All of the human space flight was faked.

But Jesus was for real. I made connection with his spirit and track it daily... pretty easy when it lives inside me.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Ahhh, now you're projecting. Translation: It's all about me, Max, so go f*ck yourself.
can you ever imagine someone just speaking kindly to you?

the point was this; NASA has put out more fakery than real, but they also have a lot of real that they hide. It's left up to each individual to figure out what to believe... I give some parameters to work with here. Was it possible to fly in Low Earth orbit for a few hours? sure, just jettison the stupid LEM and use the command module rockets to lower your craft SLOWLY to earth. Then, a couple weeks later, pull another helicopter training landing for the cameras.

Days

Commentator
No need to imagine, it happens all the time.
I Look at the so-called News and I try to imagine what is possible and what is likely, I never swallow anything at face value because I know the stories are made up. The guys that invented the "News" (Huntley - Brinkley Report) told us that was what they were doing, they make up a story for you, they tell stories, that's their reports, reporting is story telling where the reporter has to look at events and tell a story of what happened. They have to make up that story. That's why they have writers and actors, that's what the business does.

So, let me amend this word "fake" and replace it with the idea "made up" ... because that's what it really is. Something did happen but afterward, we get the story, however accurate or totally made up that story is.

So, it is left up to you to investigate those stories.

There is a space station in Low Earth orbit. The Soviets built it. The Soviets have always been ahead in the space program. We never caught up with them or passed them, we asked if they would allow us to join them. Seems reasonable that people could be ferried to the space station and back for short visits, but 30 years after the Challenger disaster I find a flat-earther who ran down the astronauts that supposedly died on that flight and he locates them in real life, still alive and well. That's a head scratcher. And those space shuttles did not return to earth, anyone who thinks that monster was capable of gliding is completely unglued. They have identical shuttles that have jet engines for earth flight, if you ever listened to a shuttle landing you can hear the jet engines; what lands is not a rocket, it is an airplane.

I tried to explain radiation, broadcast signal versus line-of-sight relay signals (I should have gone into repeaters), gravity, fuel consumption, re-entry, and signal tracking (maintaining a connection) from long distances. I should have talked more about how fast the planets are moving relative to the sun and what angles they are spinning relative to each other, how fast they are spinning relative to each other, how fast their orbits are relative to each other, the farther out you go, the slower the planetary year... I think Venus makes 5 orbits in 2 earth years. If you are going to track a probe orbiting another planet, there is a myriad of motions that you have to account for while you chase the probe's orbit and all of that motion has to be performed by the entire Dish in real time. How big a Dish do you think it would take to retrieve a signal from Saturn? I would guess 3/4 mile diameter, at least. That dish has to be pointed directly at the probe, a low power broadcast signal fades to nothing within a mile, and that never changes, electromagnetic waves are still electromagnetic waves.

You were told outrageous lies, okay, outrageous stories, that prayed upon your ignorance. Not just for the Apollo missions, but for almost all News you read and see, every day of your lives. ISIS are mercenaries we pay to fight against Syria. But we pretend we are over there fighting ISIS, that's our excuse to be over there, and why are we over there? To support, train, and employ mercenaries against Syria, same as we did against Libya. So you get told the News, but the story is molded to the script the government wants you to believe.

Believing those stories whole cloth ... is stupid. Okay, call that "gullible". Napoleaon told us history is made up by the victors. It can be worse than that. There are hieroglyphs in Egypt where they tell of their victory over the Hittites. But there is also the peace treaty their army signed at the battle when the Egyptian army lost the battle and wanted to go home alive. So they came home and said they won, but they didn't bring back any spoils and the Hittite kingdom wasn't invaded by the Egyptians, so you figure the Hittite record is the truth.

When I read my bible, I discern between the histories and the myths and the poetry. King David played a harp like instrument, he wrote psalms, so what is that? lyrics? they are amazing lyrics, full of prophecy and his personal relationship with God. I don't play the harp or I would coneect better with what he was saying. But whenever I read something, I try to relate to the author. My son is better at this, he can tell you exactly what a Roman general was thinking 2000 years ago. I try to pass on what he teaches me, but you guys are more interested in politics. 9 more years of this tribulation, then we can wrap up the church age and enter the light at the end of this long tunnel of history.

Dayspring, Daysman, Daystar, DaysLight, RisenStar, Parousia ... and now, just Days. The nickname you gave me.

Last edited:

Eyes wide shut.

We were raised in a totally synthetic world. The fashion, the culture, the science, the money, everything... we were raised with lies. And we believed them.

Now, it remains for each of us to discover the truth, to make the paradigm shift from the lies we believed - accepted as the gospel truth - make the change from a false world that never existed - and finally come to grips with reality.

Who told the lies? Governments. media outlets. propagandists. duped teachers. idiot parents.

Seeing is believing unless what you are watching is a television. News is fabricated... was from day one. A reporter's job is to tell a story, make something up, be entertaining. News. It has to exciting... otherwise it isn't news. What's new? Nothing boring, only exciting stuff is news.

But I think the biggest crime, the Lie that did the most damage, was telling us "we" went to the moon.

I'm going to post an interview with the movie maker who pressed the issue with the astronauts in person. Bart understands the psychology, not the science. Let me tell you what he doesn't understand... the natural science... the God awful truth of how badly you were lied to.

solar flares:

At our distance from the sun, these events, that last 10-30 hours, can be weak (5-25 REM per hour) or medium (25-50 REM per hour) or strong (50-75 REM per hour) or historic (two weeks before Apollo 17 was the largest CME on record). When you fly at solar maximum, the Van Allen radiation belts are buzzing. The heavy charges are the ions, those protons can last 10 years, so two weeks after the event, they are at full charge. Which means travelling through the Van Allen belts alone could have been lethal.

Apollo 17 flew through 4 minor flares and 5 major flares. Let's do the math and remember, this was at the height of solar maximum... Figure an average of 15 hours per flare @ roughly 15 REM per hour for the minor flares and figure an average of 20 hours per flare @ roughly 45 REM per hour for the major flares and you get a good idea of how large a dosage had to have registered on the dosimeters attached to the outside of the craft. minor flares: 225 REM each x 4 = 900 REM. So the minor flares would have killed everyone on board twice over. major flares: 900 REM each x 5 = 4500 REM. Toss in a couple of trips through the most charged Van Allen Belts in the 20th century and you get a total of roughly 6000 REM (Radiation Equivalent Man = one rad over the entire body; it is a measurement of radiation dosage) So the trip would have killed everyone on board ten times over. However, if they stay in Low Earth orbit instead, they only come into contact with 2 REM, and it is only that high because of solar maximum. Apollo 17 craft dosimeter and space suit dosimeters all read 2 REM. The men experienced the same dosage inside the craft as the dosimeter on the outside of the craft. Conversely, the dosimeter on the outsie of the craft was placed there to make sure they didn't miss any dosage that the ship might have shielded... so we know the craft never left Low Earth Orbit.

Did you know that there was a minor solar flare event the same time Buzz Aldrin was supposedly walking on the moon? Did you know that Apollo 11 returned with 1/7th of one REM on its dosimeters?

Apollo missions all returned with less than one REM, except Apollo 17. So they documented that they all stayed in Low Earth Orbit (LEO). But they didn't advertise it, or talk about it, and they sneered at anyone who did. After you have believed the moon hoax, it is very hard to bring you back to earth.

Let's start with this. This image purports to identify an inconsistency. Note the red lines centered on a lens reflection point. That isn't the sun!

upload_2016-4-3_15-51-26.png

This is what multiple sources of light looks like when an image is taken. Notice the multiple shadows. If the sources of light are converged you get a fuzzy shadow and we don't get that above.

Eyes wide shut.

solar flares:

Here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

upload_2016-4-3_16-5-10.png

Days

Commentator
Sets were built that matched the moon. Pics were taken on the set. 2008 photo of actual location on the moon confirmed that no equipment was there from Apollo. But this yo-yo thinks that the accuracy of the set confirms a landing on the moon? How stupid is that?

It gets worse. Kadak light sensitive film was destroyed by 25 REM of radiation, obscurred by only 5 REM. Apollo 15 would have needed to fly through enough radiation to kill the men (500+ REM) and yet you still think the film for the pics survived... in perfect condition. How stupid is that?

Did you read these posts?