• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So you don't die stupid

Days

Commentator
Truthies Are Traitors

Some comedy team had a skit about this. In order to fake a moon landing, they needed to have a real blastoff, which costs almost as much. Adding to that the cost of the fake landing, it wound up far too expensive for the government to pull off. Can you imagine how much a fake 9/11 would have cost? And what it would say about the hopelessness of resisting such a super-intelligent ruling class?
In the land of stupid, they have no clue what the government is doing. How could that happen? Why would they do that/ How could they pull that off?

Every time, the idiotic idea being proposed was just that; an idiotic idea, nothing close to reality.

Because reality escapes you people.

"Space travel" by humans is limited to low earth orbit. It is no small feat to blast off the earth surface and attain low earth orbit. And to return safely to earth. no small feat.

Government propaganda and disinformation along with acts of espionage, false flag hoaxes, and all the deception that entails... that's another ball of wax.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Some comedy team had a skit about this. In order to fake a moon landing, they needed to have a real blastoff, which costs almost as much. Adding to that the cost of the fake landing, it wound up far too expensive for the government to pull off. Can you imagine how much a fake 9/11 would have cost? And what it would say about the hopelessness of resisting such a super-intelligent ruling class?
When has government ever had a problem spending money (real money or money it just said existed)?

Days

Commentator
When has government ever had a problem spending money (real money or money it just said existed)?
... or more to the point, how exactly does more money help you go to the moon when your rocket has no fuel to get there? How will more spending save your life when temps reach 5000 degrees all around your aluminum space capsule? How did sound travel through a vacuum, whether the money was gold or synthetic? How stupid is it to reply to a dozen or more miracles of physics with a cost analysis argument?

In the land of stupid, they have no clue what the government is doing. How could that happen? Why would they do that/ How could they pull that off?

Every time, the idiotic idea being proposed was just that; an idiotic idea, nothing close to reality.

Because reality escapes you people.

"Space travel" by humans is limited to low earth orbit. It is no small feat to blast off the earth surface and attain low earth orbit. And to return safely to earth. no small feat.

Government propaganda and disinformation along with acts of espionage, false flag hoaxes, and all the deception that entails... that's another ball of wax.
What Do You Expect From Rich Boys and Their Boytoys?

The ruling class controls the well-financed conspiracy theories in order to divert us from the fact that they are inferior people in superior positions. For starters, conspiracies imply that our leaders are geniuses, even if evil geniuses. The immense wealth of Muslim petrocracies and their "American" oil collaborators also finances the red herrings.

The robots who believe in these planted websites are too closed-minded to even add to them, or else they would have pointed out that September 11, 1683 was the peak of the previous jihad; that the Israelis had revealed the Islamic tactic of hijacking an airplane and using it as a bomb on February 22, 1973; and that the WTC Twin Towers, as well known to architectural PhD Mohammed Atta,were the only buildings in the country so uniquely constructed that they would collapse completely if an airplane crashed into it, or even if a big enough explosion was set off in the basement. To an independent mind that actually believed in these fantasies, that would imply that the ruling class knew beforehand the date, method, and place of the attack.

... or more to the point, how exactly does more money help you go to the moon when your rocket has no fuel to get there? How will more spending save your life when temps reach 5000 degrees all around your aluminum space capsule? How did sound travel through a vacuum, whether the money was gold or synthetic? How stupid is it to reply to a dozen or more miracles of physics with a cost analysis argument?
Sending Wannabe Independents on Wild Goose Chases

Deep down below the brainwashing, you realize that NA$A is a colossal waste of money, a jobs program for childish escapist Trekkie nerds. But you can't break out of your Matrix that far, so your mind gets detoured to a different Hollywood fantasy about fake astronauts. Maybe it's the fact that the astronauts are manly pilots and not girlyman scientists that offends you.

Days

Commentator
Sending Wannabe Independents on Wild Goose Chases

Deep down below the brainwashing, you realize that NA$A is a colossal waste of money, a jobs program for childish escapist Trekkie nerds. But you can't break out of your Matrix that far, so your mind gets detoured to a different Hollywood fantasy about fake astronauts. Maybe it's the fact that the astronauts are manly pilots and not girlyman scientists that offends you.
Reality is a wonderful place, you should visit it some time.

The space program is for real, blasting off earth and attaining low earth orbit and returning alive is no small feat. I would never volunteer, and I was a pilot. NASA has sent probes beyond low earth orbit, I believe we have mapped the moon with probes, and people think that is easy... it isn't.

But NASA embellishes their accomplishments with fantastic accomplishments that never really happened... such as manned space flight beyond low earth orbit or probes to other planets. Our biggest accomplishments in space are the many types of deep space telescopes that we have built.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
But NASA embellishes their accomplishments with fantastic accomplishments that never really happened... such as manned space flight beyond low earth orbit or probes to other planets.
Do you think the international space station exists?

Days

Commentator
Do you think the international space station exists?
Sure, I guess, I think, I have no way of really knowing, it could easily be a giant hoax, or it could easily be a lot less than they say it is, but the thing that I do believe is that they had the ability to put objects in orbit and they had the ability to track that orbit, so it was feasible. What I can tell you is a lot of those missions were faked, the astronauts that died in Challenger, never died, and the space vehicles that landed like jets, were indeed jets, not rockets. The story that they glided back to earth is hilarious, study what a glider looks like and then study that rocket ship, it glided about as well as a big boulder would glide... they had duplicates with jet engines and you can plainly hear the jet engines being used for landing the crafts... and what does that tell you? The rockets they sent up, never returned. So, while they no doubt sent up rockets, it appears they weren't manned. Unless some other method of recovery was used...

Re-entry is possible at slower speeds. No one did re-entry at 25,000 mph, that would have been instant death and total destruction of the command module. When NASA told a Lie, they didn't hold back, they pretended that they not only did re-entry at 25,000 mph, but their missions were like Hadrach, Meschak, and Abendigo walking in Nebuchadnezzar's blast furnace, totally untouched by the flames. Or if they flew through solar flares, then they flat out denied that solar flares are radioactive, I kid you not, and they flat out denied that the Van Allen belts were radioactive, they literally said there was no radiation coming from the sun... and idiots on the fray went right on arguing that very point with me. We have lots of sun studies that correct that Lie, but these idiots refused to listen to that, even flat earthers know that NASA told whoppers, but we have some crazy stubborn fraysters who refuse to accept any reality if it refutes their precious Apollo moon landings.

Reality is a wonderful place, you should visit it some time.

The space program is for real, blasting off earth and attaining low earth orbit and returning alive is no small feat. I would never volunteer, and I was a pilot. NASA has sent probes beyond low earth orbit, I believe we have mapped the moon with probes, and people think that is easy... it isn't.

But NASA embellishes their accomplishments with fantastic accomplishments that never really happened... such as manned space flight beyond low earth orbit or probes to other planets. Our biggest accomplishments in space are the many types of deep space telescopes that we have built.
The Moon and Sixpence

A childish Trekkie circus, set up by and contributing to Hollywood escapist fantasies. NA$A's biggest crime is its seduction with narcotic mind candy of High IQs who could have developed useful things down here on Earth where they belong. People are trained to say, "We can go to the moon, but we can't do X," but they are never allowed to think that we didn't do X because we wasted the money and talent needed for X on going to the moon.

Days

Commentator
Sure, I guess, I think, I have no way of really knowing, it could easily be a giant hoax, or it could easily be a lot less than they say it is, but the thing that I do believe is that they had the ability to put objects in orbit and they had the ability to track that orbit, so it was feasible. What I can tell you is a lot of those missions were faked, the astronauts that died in Challenger, never died, and the space vehicles that landed like jets, were indeed jets, not rockets. The story that they glided back to earth is hilarious, study what a glider looks like and then study that rocket ship, it glided about as well as a big boulder would glide... they had duplicates with jet engines and you can plainly hear the jet engines being used for landing the crafts... and what does that tell you? The rockets they sent up, never returned. So, while they no doubt sent up rockets, it appears they weren't manned. Unless some other method of recovery was used...

Re-entry is possible at slower speeds. No one did re-entry at 25,000 mph, that would have been instant death and total destruction of the command module. When NASA told a Lie, they didn't hold back, they pretended that they not only did re-entry at 25,000 mph, but their missions were like Hadrach, Meschak, and Abendigo walking in Nebuchadnezzar's blast furnace, totally untouched by the flames. Or if they flew through solar flares, then they flat out denied that solar flares are radioactive, I kid you not, and they flat out denied that the Van Allen belts were radioactive, they literally said there was no radiation coming from the sun... and idiots on the fray went right on arguing that very point with me. We have lots of sun studies that correct that Lie, but these idiots refused to listen to that, even flat earthers know that NASA told whoppers, but we have some crazy stubborn fraysters who refuse to accept any reality if it refutes their precious Apollo moon landings.
food for thought...

The first Apollo mission that performed re-entry was Apollo 8, I think, it was all the same equipment but it was unmanned. So they tested re-entry at 25,000 mph. Flawless performance. NASA records for the mission state that the command capsule endured a temperature of 5000 degrees Fahrenheit. Aluminum melts at something like 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. 5000 degrees with an oxygen blast at 25,000 mph didn't even discolor the paint... in fact, it was unable to raise the cabin temp a single degree, not even a fraction of a degree. See... it pays to buy quality ceramic tiles!

Tungsten steel melts around 3500 degrees, but an acetylene torch - which properly handled reaches 5000 degrees also - will melt high quality steel; that's how you cut steel with a torch, you actually melt the steel and blow it away with a 50 mph oxygen blast. Funny that the same temp with a 25,000 mph oxygen blast couldn't singe the paint on the Apollo aluminum command modules.

Absorption of sun rays was proven to be enough to raise cabin temps to 250 degrees after a couple of hours, but two minutes in a blast furnace? Nah, that didn't have any effect. After all, it was only two minutes at 5000 degrees, how much harm could it do? ... how fast does aluminum melt at 5000 degrees? ...with a 25,000 mph oxygen blast? That's not very hot, is it? I could see the cabin temp remaining at the exact same temp upon re-entry, what's a paltry 5000 degrees gonna do?

seriously, I get accosted with logic like this all the time. The melting point of aluminum... just another conspiracy theory, there's no proof aluminum would melt in a 5000 degree blast furnace, is there?

And this is actual argument!

DOES THAT CONSTITUTE DYING STUPID?

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
food for thought...

The first Apollo mission that performed re-entry was Apollo 8, I think, it was all the same equipment but it was unmanned. So they tested re-entry at 25,000 mph. Flawless performance. NASA records for the mission state that the command capsule endured a temperature of 5000 degrees Fahrenheit. Aluminum melts at something like 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. 5000 degrees with an oxygen blast at 25,000 mph didn't even discolor the paint... in fact, it was unable to raise the cabin temp a single degree, not even a fraction of a degree. See... it pays to buy quality ceramic tiles!

Tungsten steel melts around 3500 degrees, but an acetylene torch - which properly handled reaches 5000 degrees also - will melt high quality steel; that's how you cut steel with a torch, you actually melt the steel and blow it away with a 50 mph oxygen blast. Funny that the same temp with a 25,000 mph oxygen blast couldn't singe the paint on the Apollo aluminum command modules.

Absorption of sun rays was proven to be enough to raise cabin temps to 250 degrees after a couple of hours, but two minutes in a blast furnace? Nah, that didn't have any effect. After all, it was only two minutes at 5000 degrees, how much harm could it do? ... how fast does aluminum melt at 5000 degrees? ...with a 25,000 mph oxygen blast? That's not very hot, is it? I could see the cabin temp remaining at the exact same temp upon re-entry, what's a paltry 5000 degrees gonna do?

seriously, I get accosted with logic like this all the time. The melting point of aluminum... just another conspiracy theory, there's no proof aluminum would melt in a 5000 degree blast furnace, is there?

And this is actual argument!

DOES THAT CONSTITUTE DYING STUPID?
Okay, I looked it up... Aluminum alloy melts at 1221 degrees.

So with an oxygen blast of 20,000+ mph... how would the temp have reached 5000 degrees? Remember, the heat is supposedly building up on the tile on the underside, which is supposedly remaining stable and not tumbling ... now if you are plummeting into 5000 degrees, where does that heat go? It goes around the side of the round bottom and envelopes the command module, so set your easy-bake oven to 5000 degrees and watch how long it takes 20,000+ mph winds to pull off 3 inches of aluminum alloy.

Before the temp reached 2000 degrees, all the capsule aluminum would have been gone... what they want you to believe is that the same fireball that consumes solid rock meteors was unable to melt aluminum. NASA pretended they were invincible, that they could break every law of physics, because they were great scientists. So, because they were so good, they could fly aluminum alloy into 5000 degrees and the aluminum was completely unaffected, immune to heat somehow, so immune, the cabin temp wasn't even affected.

At 1221 degrees, solid aluminum turns into a liquid. 20,000+ mph winds will blow away liquid aluminum real fast, so fast, the entire aluminum skin would be gone instantly, so how does that look from the ground? Well, it looks just like any other meteor, except it would have been over extremely fast, maybe a one second streak of fire and that show was finished.

But you want to believe nothing happened, it flew right into 5000 degrees and nothing happened, because this was super special NASA aluminum alloy, wasn't it? Actually, sure, whatever, it was super special Aluminum alloy for the 1960's, because hey it had American flags painted on the side, and Superman would fly alongside protecting it, Wonder Woman too... but it still melted at 1221 degrees, cuzzzzz, it was aluminum, and aluminum still melted at 1221 degrees in the 1960's, didn't it? Maybe it had some formula from the bat cave protecting it?

Unfortunately, NASA never floated any lies to cover for their aluminum, I'm sure if someone had asked, they would have come up with some whopper, they are real good at that, but the folks who make aluminum simply say it was used in space travel, no mention of any alloy except for the real modern stuff, now they use aluminum lithium alloy. Sad fact: the very best heat resistant aluminum alloys will all melt under 3000 degrees, so there is no way to lie your way past this one, it simply never happened. There was no re-entry at 5000 degrees, stop believing that nonsense.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Okay, I looked it up... Aluminum alloy melts at 1221 degrees.

So with an oxygen blast of 20,000+ mph... how would the temp have reached 5000 degrees? Remember, the heat is supposedly building up on the tile on the underside, which is supposedly remaining stable and not tumbling ... now if you are plummeting into 5000 degrees, where does that heat go? It goes around the side of the round bottom and envelopes the command module, so set your easy-bake oven to 5000 degrees and watch how long it takes 20,000+ mph winds to pull off 3 inches of aluminum alloy.

Before the temp reached 2000 degrees, all the capsule aluminum would have been gone... what they want you to believe is that the same fireball that consumes solid rock meteors was unable to melt aluminum. NASA pretended they were invincible, that they could break every law of physics, because they were great scientists. So, because they were so good, they could fly aluminum alloy into 5000 degrees and the aluminum was completely unaffected, immune to heat somehow, so immune, the cabin temp wasn't even affected.

At 1221 degrees, solid aluminum turns into a liquid. 20,000+ mph winds will blow away liquid aluminum real fast, so fast, the entire aluminum skin would be gone instantly, so how does that look from the ground? Well, it looks just like any other meteor, except it would have been over extremely fast, maybe a one second streak of fire and that show was finished.

But you want to believe nothing happened, it flew right into 5000 degrees and nothing happened, because this was super special NASA aluminum alloy, wasn't it? Actually, sure, whatever, it was super special Aluminum alloy for the 1960's, because hey it had American flags painted on the side, and Superman would fly alongside protecting it, wonder woman too... but it still melted at 1221 degrees,
Plus - in those days aluminum was the wonder metal.

Days

Commentator
Plus - in those days aluminum was the wonder metal.
Spider Staging Sales was building aluminum scaffold hoists back in the late 1950's. Picks and guard rail are all made of aluminum, the old Spider fly decks had aluminum frames, we used a lot of aluminum to build stages. Did you know aluminum rusts? It oxidizes into white flakes. My dad had a manufacturing plant and we worked with aluminum, we built davits out of it, load tested those davits, we had saws that would cut right through a heavy duty Louisville aluminum pick (two feet wide, ladder rung construction, six inch I-beam on each side, covered with a walk grate) the power climber hoists I repaired were cast aluminum.... I know a lot about aluminum, I can tell you a very obvious property of aluminum... it is a soft metal. It is durable and rugged and light weight, so we used it for swing stages, but it melts at low temps, that's why there is so much aluminum solder, it melts easy. There was a lot of industrial applications for aluminum, it was widely worked, it wasn't really a futuristic metal in the late 60's, Alcoa was already a giant by then.

The NASA record has been sitting there, ignored, for 50 years, Apollo 8 aluminum capsule supposedly reached 5000 degrees upon re-entry. And that was the same re-entry they repeated for all the Apollo missions.

Even the damaged Apollo 13 supposedly endured 5000 degrees at re-entry.

Can't argue with a Tom Hanks movie, that's sacrilege.

Reactions: Jen

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just food for thought. From http://science.howstuffworks.com/apollo-spacecraft7.htm. "CM" is Command Module.

"The temperature on the CM's surface climbed up to 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit, but the heat shields protected the inner structure of the CM. The heat shield was ablative, which means that it was designed to melt and erode away from the CM as it heated up. From the ground, it would look as if the CM had caught on fire during its descent. In reality, the ablative covering is what kept the astronauts inside the CM safe -- the material diverted heat away as it vaporized."

I'm still not sure either way...

Days

Commentator
Just food for thought. From http://science.howstuffworks.com/apollo-spacecraft7.htm. "CM" is Command Module.

"The temperature on the CM's surface climbed up to 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit, but the heat shields protected the inner structure of the CM. The heat shield was ablative, which means that it was designed to melt and erode away from the CM as it heated up. From the ground, it would look as if the CM had caught on fire during its descent. In reality, the ablative covering is what kept the astronauts inside the CM safe -- the material diverted heat away as it vaporized."

I'm still not sure either way...
Try to get the nitty gritty details on that heat shield... did it cover the entire command module or just the bottom side? It was just the bottom side, so this was the most far fetched story ever. The trick was to get everyone to swallow it without questioning it, and then, simply not answer any questions that anyone did attempt. So, the super futuristic heat shield faced down that 5000 degrees and totally neutralized it... how?

We are talking heat. If the heat shield didn't stop the temp from reaching 5000 degrees, then how did it "protect" the command module? The only way to protect the command module is to keep the temp from reaching 5000 degrees, but these yahoos just skip over that point, the whole story comes straight from never never land... as in, this never never happened.

So, there's 5000 degrees on the bottom of the craft and the craft is flying straight into it; which means what? It means that the atmosphere was heated to 5000 degrees and that super heated air then enveloped the command module. When oxygen reaches 5000 degrees, it catches fire, so yeah, they are pretending the command module aluminum passed right through a 5000 degree fireball unscathed.... never mind the aluminum melts into a liquid at 1221 degrees.

Try to wrap your head around this story, it makes fantastic such an inadequate adjective, that's why I use ridiculous.

Mach 1 in the upper atmosphere is slower than in the heavy air below, it is something like 600 mph. So let's divide 25,000 mph by 600 mph = Mach 41. Okay when you slam into the atmosphere at mach 41, you explode, I don't care if your craft is built out of titanium. If you are relying on 3 inches of aluminum, you are dead in such short order, I'm not sure there would be an explosion (the cabin was under compression) it might have looked more like a roman candle, a quick fizzle and it was over.

If your magic command module is being sucked straight down by gravity, and the only brake is the atmosphere beneath you, how slow does the command module have to be traveling to have any damn hope of not breaking it's 3 parachutes? Would Mach 41 be a tad fast for the parachutes? How about Mach 36? Mach 30? Mach 20? Mach 10? Mach 3? Would Mach 3 rip those parachutes off in a millisecond? (absolutely) You know, it takes the same amount of fuel to stop the command module as it would take to escape the earth's gravity and get up to 25,000 mph. IOW, you need the rocket boosters to brake as much as you needed them to get up to speed.

It is a fantastically ridiculous story.

Days

Commentator
Stanley Kubrick made this drunken confession 3 days before his death, but detailed that it shouldn't be released until 2015. In Dec 2015, it was released.

today, we have space hoaxes coming out of China, so do we believe China? I don't. The Chinese claim they have landed a rover on the moon... have they? They claim that they went to an Apollo site and there was nothing there. Well, we sent a mapping mission there seven years back... and there was nothing there.

Space travel is not easy. NASA claims all this incredible success, but when you look at their success portfolio, it is riddled with fraud. Do you understand that all these beautiful pictures of the planets in all these colors are all artist's renditions? The planets do not come in color. What NASA has been very successful at is building telescopes. What NASA does, more often than not, is feed us pics from those telescopes and claim they came from some probe way out there in space. NASA claimed they were getting a low power signal from voyager probes from the edge of the solar system. Our most powerful microwave dishes are about a half mile wide, but if you are talking digging a low power signal out of the sky, how far away could we still find such a signal? From Mars? doubt it. Perhaps when Mars and Earth are closest to each other, but I still doubt it. Remember something; the earth is spinning; there's a reason we launch geostationary satellites; it isn't so easy to stay on a target millions of miles away from a ball that is spinning 1000 mph.

Space is not easy...

Days

Commentator
Stanley Kubrick made this drunken confession 3 days before his death, but detailed that it shouldn't be released until 2015. In Dec 2015, it was released.

today, we have space hoaxes coming out of China, so do we believe China? I don't. The Chinese claim they have landed a rover on the moon... have they? They claim that they went to an Apollo site and there was nothing there. Well, we sent a mapping mission there seven years back... and there was nothing there.

Space travel is not easy. NASA claims all this incredible success, but when you look at their success portfolio, it is riddled with fraud. Do you understand that all these beautiful pictures of the planets in all these colors are all artist's renditions? The planets do not come in color. What NASA has been very successful at is building telescopes. What NASA does, more often than not, is feed us pics from those telescopes and claim they came from some probe way out there in space. NASA claimed they were getting a low power signal from voyager probes from the edge of the solar system. Our most powerful microwave dishes are about a half mile wide, but if you are talking digging a low power signal out of the sky, how far away could we still find such a signal? From Mars? doubt it. Perhaps when Mars and Earth are closest to each other, but I still doubt it. Remember something; the earth is spinning; there's a reason we launch geostationary satellites; it isn't so easy to stay on a target millions of miles away from a ball that is spinning 1000 mph.

Space is not easy...

The dog died in the Van Allen belts. So it was probably radiation poisoning, not over heating.

*What is so hard about achieving low earth orbit?

*re entry.

stop believing that vehicles are re entering the earth's atmosphere at 17,000 mph! (the speed required to achieve low earth orbit) Aluminum melts around 1100 degrees, so stop believing an aluminum craft can endure temps higher than that. Branson has flown as high as the space station, just not as fast.... sort of makes you wonder how Space X is ferrying astronauts back and forth from the space station.

As for those space probes. Bear in mind a low power signal broadcasts to a range of about a mile, which means our satellite dish would need to stay fixed on the target, dead on target, you can't slip off a single mile. Remember something; the earth is spinning; there's a reason we launch geostationary satellites; it isn't so easy to stay on a target millions of miles away from a ball that is spinning 1000 mph. Here's an example; notice how easy it is for the zoom lens to stay on the moon, but not for Mars or Saturn. The farther away you shoot for, the harder it is to stay on target from a spinning earth.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Look, none of you are stupid, some of you are crazy, but none of you are stupid. However, you grew up in today's "advanced" scientific knowledge... and that "advanced" scientific knowledge was shaped by governments; human governments, and again, it is a thing with humans that they are very defensive in nature. So, like it or not, we were all raised stupid.

Because, what we were taught, our whole paradigm of thought, our whole understanding of who we are and where we came from, was not just wrong, it was down right stupid. Yet we cling to it, as if it was some sacred holy cow, now think: if you cling to something utterly stupid, and refuse to accept something that is plainly true... what is that? The only answer is... it is stupid.

The Apollo hoax is utterly stupid, yet people cling to it. why? because, we can not make paradigm shifts, it is too hard, it is easier to get stubborn, and cling to something we know is stupid, than it is to make a paradigm shift to something we easily recognize to be true.

Meet Dr. Sam Osmanagich. This is such a charming man, and he speaks softly and slowly and eloquently. And he will show you the truth, he will show you the truth of what exists all over this earth and he will show you exactly what has been happening on this planet. This is a regular old slide by slide lecture and it lasts 2 3/4 hours long, but if you start watching it, you will not be able to turn it off. The more you watch, the more you will learn, and if you watch all of it, you will not die stupid. You will finally know what has been hid from you, to keep you in the ancient religion of Babylon, and keep you in that belief system, because that is what you were raised in, and that is the darkness that seeks to keep you from knowing the truth.

The truth is, humans have been living on this planet a long time. Much longer than 7000 years. Watch this video, it will teach you all about pyramids, it will teach you what you didn't know you didn't know, it will uncover what really exists and what it consists of, this is very simple stuff, so learn the truth.

Days

Commentator
Look, none of you are stupid, some of you are crazy, but none of you are stupid. However, you grew up in today's "advanced" scientific knowledge... and that "advanced" scientific knowledge was shaped by governments; human governments, and again, it is a thing with humans that they are very defensive in nature. So, like it or not, we were all raised stupid.

Because, what we were taught, our whole paradigm of thought, our whole understanding of who we are and where we came from, was not just wrong, it was down right stupid. Yet we cling to it, as if it was some sacred holy cow, now think: if you cling to something utterly stupid, and refuse to accept something that is plainly true... what is that? The only answer is... it is stupid.

The Apollo hoax is utterly stupid, yet people cling to it. why? because, we can not make paradigm shifts, it is too hard, it is easier to get stubborn, and cling to something we know is stupid, than it is to make a paradigm shift to something we easily recognize to be true.

Meet Dr. Sam Osmanagich. This is such a charming man, and he speaks softly and slowly and eloquently. And he will show you the truth, he will show you the truth of what exists all over this earth and he will show you exactly what has been happening on this planet. This is a regular old slide by slide lecture and it lasts 2 3/4 hours long, but if you start watching it, you will not be able to turn it off. The more you watch, the more you will learn, and if you watch all of it, you will not die stupid. You will finally know what has been hid from you, to keep you in the ancient religion of Babylon, and keep you in that belief system, because that is what you were raised in, and that is the darkness that seeks to keep you from knowing the truth.

The truth is, humans have been living on this planet a long time. Much longer than 7000 years. Watch this video, it will teach you all about pyramids, it will teach you what you didn't know you didn't know, it will uncover what really exists and what it consists of, this is very simple stuff, so learn the truth.

wow, I post a video and the thing gets taken down in under a week. I put this in the wrong thread, because the theme for this thread was faked Apollo missions. But the beauty of that video was it demonstrated how the pyramids were energy sources for cities; both local power plants and healing centers. The energy those ancients civilizations ran on seems to have been much more advanced than alternating electrical current. Modern civilization is still coming out of the dark.

So, hell, there's a tedious boring 90 minute video that goes through the entire history of the American space program, which began the same time that nazi Germany began rockets, and managed to employ the nazis, our space program is actually a CIA production not a Defense Dept program. The Apollo missions were conducted by nazis, the entire program was built by nazis and the CIA. Lots of it was real and lots of it was faked. Espionage is like that. Here is a decent explanation of how they faked the images:

Last edited: