• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So you think Republicans are racist?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You cannot be logically consistent can you? Its all about your parisan agenda.

Facts.

Black people are nearly three times more likely to be killed by police than white people.

Black people are one and half times more likely to be unarmed when killed by police than white people.

The fact that you ignore the reality of the numbers when I know full well that you understand such distinctions when it suits you, is proof positive that you put your partisan agenda above facts.
Cherry picked numbers.

Contacts between Police and the Public, 2005 "Police stop white, black and Hispanic drivers at similar rates according to Department of Justice report"​

Highlights:

• The percent of U.S. residents age 16 or older who had face-to-face contact with police declined from 2002 (21.0%) to 2005 (19.1%) and declined again in 2008 (16.9%).
  • White (8.4%), black (8.8%), and Hispanic (9.1%) drivers were stopped by police at similar rates in 2008.
  • Male drivers (9.9%) were stopped at higher rates than female drivers (7.0%).

Whites were stopped by cops at a number greater than 2 to 1 over blacks.

FakeName

Governor
Cherry picked numbers.

Contacts between Police and the Public, 2005 "Police stop white, black and Hispanic drivers at similar rates according to Department of Justice report"​

Whites were stopped by cops at a number greater than 2 to 1 over blacks.
Those numbers are verifiable facts.

Why all the mental gymnastics to excuse inherent racial bias in policing?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Genuinely good people don’t feel the need to attack efforts aimed at relieving suffering. “The Liberal Redneck” is the first person in his family to graduate from college, having grown up in rural Appalachian Tennessee. He is the real deal.
Yes, I am aware of the demise of inclusiveness and equality as desirable traits. I don't care if he married his sister, he's still elitist.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
So now you have gone full bore lefty at 25 cents per click and started name calling.
You are what we thought you were...See you in 2024 when you have a real Candidate or a new political party.
It’s not name calling. It’s a fact. The President authorizes all federal spending. You seem unaware of that fact

Mick

The Right is always right
You cannot be logically consistent can you? Its all about your parisan agenda.

Facts.

Black people are nearly three times more likely to be killed by police than white people.

Black people are one and half times more likely to be unarmed when killed by police than white people.

The fact that you ignore the reality of the numbers when I know full well that you understand such distinctions when it suits you, is proof positive that you put your partisan agenda above facts.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violent crimes. Blacks are 5 times more likely to be arrested for committing a violent crimes. There is an absolute direct correlation between the amount of violent crime and the number of violent interactions with police officers. If the police arrested 6 people and 5 of them are black wouldn't it be pretty f'ing dumb to declare racism if the one person shot was black? They are 5 of the 6 violent offenders. Now if the one person shot was the only white person that is what COULD raise eyebrows. If anything, the statistics say whites are killed more often per violent confrontation with police.

Facts are not partisan. Left wing lies lies and corruption are partisan. When you can be "logically consistent" and acknowledge that the number of shootings is going to relate to the number of violent interactions then feel free to post. As long as you continue posting left wing brain rot you are dismissed......AGAIN.

Lulz

Mick

The Right is always right
None of which explains two recent cases of unarmed black men who were killed by the method used to restrain them, even though neither was committing a violent crime...one was a kid walking home from the store and stopped for "looking suspicious".
So you ignored the statistics in exchange for a cherry picked incident or two? So you are now claiming there might be a bad apple or two out there? Well, you don't say! Unbelievable. Guess what, there are bad apples that own fast food restaurants who are liars and cheats. Guess I know where NOT to eat at in the future.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you ignored the statistics in exchange for a cherry picked incident or two? So you are now claiming there might be a bad apple or two out there? Well, you don't say! Unbelievable. Guess what, there are bad apples that own fast food restaurants who are liars and cheats. Guess I know where NOT to eat at in the future.
unbefukingleivable...so somehow cops who murder someone are being compared to a restaurant owner...you're giving morons a bad name.