• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sobering realization of the threat Democrats (and Rinos) pose to America.

No dice. No free pass for our worthless presidents and worthless congresses (decade over decade). They ABSOLUTELY have the authority to start…and CERTAINLY stop any and all such actions. Don’t give our loser politicians political cover. While the MIC does exist, our elected pols are idiots who cause/allow all of this. Never, ever lay off of them.
I agree with all of that, but I can't see how it changes if voters continue voting against the Republican or Democrat they hate the most every two years.

If millions of (viral) US voters select their House and Senate choices from candidates representing third parties, we could see dozens or scores or hundreds of incumbents flushed from congress in a single news cycle.

Great Reset or Regime Change?:eek:

EatTheRich

President
1) There is no difference between 280 black ballls in a pool of one million white balls than there being 420 black ball in a pool of one million white balls. Just as hard for you to swim around either pool and retrieve one black ball. Just as hard for a photon to do. When compared to Venus the absurdity of their assertions becomes clear.

2) There are good arguments saying the planet is CO2 starved.

3) I don't believe they know what the CO2 concentration was 14 million years ago with any degree of scientific accuracy that isn't plus or minus 50-70%.
What about 1.8*10^36 photons per second? Won’t about 50% more of them strike those “black balls” than prior?

The gigantic, predicted in precise numerical detail, otherwise inexplicable temperature anomaly speaks for itself.

God of War

Governor
What about 1.8*10^36 photons per second? Won’t about 50% more of them strike those “black balls” than prior?
Sure just like it would be 50% more likely you'd run into a black ball swimming in said white ball filled pool, right?

Then VENUS should be on fire... a ball of fire with 96% CO2. If you recall our previous thread. How much do you think 0.028% of CO2 warms earth from a baseline of 0.00% CO2? 1 degree celsius? Half a degree celsius? A quarter degree?

The gigantic, predicted in precise numerical detail, otherwise inexplicable temperature anomaly speaks for itself.
Does it? Did you even watch the YT video links I left you? Did you even get to the Red Barn analogy?

EatTheRich

President
Sure just like it would be 50% more likely you'd run into a black ball swimming in said white ball filled pool, right?

Then VENUS should be on fire... a ball of fire with 96% CO2. If you recall our previous thread. How much do you think 0.028% of CO2 warms earth from a baseline of 0.00% CO2? 1 degree celsius? Half a degree celsius? A quarter degree?

Does it? Did you even watch the YT video links I left you? Did you even get to the Red Barn analogy?
Venus is notoriously hot, were you seriously unaware? In fact, Venus’s temperature which is about 500 degrees Celsius hotter than a black-body model (neglecting greenhouse warming) would predict was predicted with precision based on the atmospheric composition before being directly measured.

It is not about what I think. It’s about what the evidence says. The 1.4*10^15 kilograms of CO2 in the atmosphere … regardless of how that stacked up against other gases there … contributed about 6.5 degrees Celsius of the 33 degree difference between the Earth without the greenhouse effect and the Earth our ancestors lived on for hundreds of thousands of years. Raising that number to 2.1*10^15 kilograms means adding about 3 degrees more warming … and that’s if we stop here.

God of War

Governor
Venus is notoriously hot, were you seriously unaware? In fact, Venus’s temperature which is about 500 degrees Celsius hotter than a black-body model (neglecting greenhouse warming) would predict was predicted with precision based on the atmospheric composition before being directly measured.

It is not about what I think. It’s about what the evidence says. The 1.4*10^15 kilograms of CO2 in the atmosphere … regardless of how that stacked up against other gases there … contributed about 6.5 degrees Celsius of the 33 degree difference between the Earth without the greenhouse effect and the Earth our ancestors lived on for hundreds of thousands of years. Raising that number to 2.1*10^15 kilograms means adding about 3 degrees more warming … and that’s if we stop here.
We have in the recent past talked about Venus. Did you already forget about that?

The average temperature of Venus is 467 degrees celsius. Which I don't see how or why you finagled black body radiation into the conversation?

Why can't you quote Giga-tons like everybody else does? What's with the exponents? Think that makes things exponential or something? ha ha

0.04% is zero percent CO2. The idea that 0.04% CO2 is significant can easily be dealt with by anybody willing to bag (clear) some CO2 exhaust from their car and another bag from a shaded area; stick thermometers in them and then put them in the Sun. Run the experiment and tell me what you get.

EatTheRich

President
We have in the recent past talked about Venus. Did you already forget about that?

The average temperature of Venus is 467 degrees celsius. Which I don't see how or why you finagled black body radiation into the conversation?

Why can't you quote Giga-tons like everybody else does? What's with the exponents? Think that makes things exponential or something? ha ha

0.04% is zero percent CO2. The idea that 0.04% CO2 is significant can easily be dealt with by anybody willing to bag (clear) some CO2 exhaust from their car and another bag from a shaded area; stick thermometers in them and then put them in the Sun. Run the experiment and tell me what you get.
As you would know if you did the experiment, the high-CO2 air heats much more quickly.