• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Social Distancing Made Easy

reason10

Governor
WE are the taxpayers, the people who make this country work. And we are being lectured that we should engage in social distancing and giving up our jobs
1585244702480.png

by these [Unwelcome language removed], who are wagging their fingers at us, but

1585244797444.png

but are not practicing social distancing. They get to keep their jobs and they can even
vote themselves a pay raise.

If you think this is okay, you're a edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
WE are the taxpayers, the people who make this country work. And we are being lectured that we should engage in social distancing and giving up our jobs
View attachment 49791

by these [Unwelcome language removed], who are wagging their fingers at us, but

View attachment 49792

but are not practicing social distancing. They get to keep their jobs and they can even
vote themselves a pay raise.

If you think this is okay, you're a
edited.
You know that picture of democrats is old?

reason10

Governor
Oh, another thing, boys and girls.
SOME jobs are politically correct and certain groups of people are exempt from the rules. You don't see the post office shutting down, even as it is possible for infected workers to send out infected parcels of mail. Wonder why that is?

Nobody is wagging their fingers at judges and courtrooms about making making the whole process digital and keep the lawyers and judges from displaying their massive egos before packed courtrooms. How about THAT, Skippy?

Bottom line, get your wagging finger out of my edited face, snowflake. You don't tell me what to do, not when my taxes are paying your salary, edited.

Last edited by a moderator: