• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Social Security and Medicare are uncontrolled charity at this price point.

Halo

Council Member
0) It's called social security and not social pension.

1) The time is coming when the best case scenario is that if you have two kids you get 100% of your SS/MC. One kid 50%.

2) If you had no kids presumably you saved that child care money for your retirement.

3) Don't belly ache about it. The kids aren't going to pay for someone who isn't their parent. They can't afford to.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
I'd settle for them cutting me a check for all I've paid in, they can keep the decades of interest. I know I'll never get that money back by the time I can retire though, possibly a fraction of it, but not likely. The greed of the federal government has no limit.

Halo

Council Member
I'd settle for them cutting me a check for all I've paid in, they can keep the decades of interest. I know I'll never get that money back by the time I can retire though, possibly a fraction of it, but not likely. The greed of the federal government has no limit.
They are morally obligated to return to you YOUR money (I'd say with interest). That was the promise. But when did an atheist government let alone any government approach being moral? Ever?

We are at the point where we need to start making plans. If you are under 35 better start making babies if you want SS/MC. Can you think of something else or something on top of that? Because we are skint.