• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sock it to 'em Mr. 45

Boca

Governor
In a social media rant reminiscent of the good old Twitter days, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social and went on the warpath against one of the Jan. 6 Committee’s star witnesses, Cassidy Hutchinson, for actions the MAGA King claims should be investigated by the Justice Department.

“Social Climber Hutchinson lied about my attack on our great Secret Service, lied about her writing the White House note, lied about my throwing food at a wall in the Oval Office, & lied about my wanting to be surrounded by ‘people with guns’ during my ‘Go peacefully and Patriotically speech (how crazy is that?), yet no guns were found in the Capitol,”

“These lies, among others, were made UNDER OATH,” he continued. “What is the Justice Department going to do about this? Do we have a two tiered system of Justice?”

No we don't, Mr. President, when it comes to politics and elections, we don't have a justice system at all. When an Congressional investigation is formed to take evidence from witnesses and then alters it to suit their purpose with no penalty there is no justice, just a puppet Attorney General.

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
In a social media rant reminiscent of the good old Twitter days, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social and went on the warpath against one of the Jan. 6 Committee’s star witnesses, Cassidy Hutchinson, for actions the MAGA King claims should be investigated by the Justice Department.

“Social Climber Hutchinson lied about my attack on our great Secret Service, lied about her writing the White House note, lied about my throwing food at a wall in the Oval Office, & lied about my wanting to be surrounded by ‘people with guns’ during my ‘Go peacefully and Patriotically speech (how crazy is that?), yet no guns were found in the Capitol,”

“These lies, among others, were made UNDER OATH,” he continued. “What is the Justice Department going to do about this? Do we have a two tiered system of Justice?”

No we don't, Mr. President, when it comes to politics and elections, we don't have a justice system at all. When an Congressional investigation is formed to take evidence from witnesses and then alters it to suit their purpose with no penalty there is no justice, just a puppet Attorney General.

It's so crazy to see what people are buying in to these days. A lot of it can be expected from the younger generation because they've been indoctrinated for so many years now but some of you folks with a few years under your belt, what happened to you? If you skip the idea of party vs party there is still the matter of basic logic. Too many of you still just parrot talking points like echoes.

Of course I'm referring to those who are swallowing that so called investigation as gospel in spite of it's one sided presentation. It's no wonder that Trump gets totally frustrated with the constant attacks against him.

Jen

Senator

There is no justice. Anything we do to see that there is justice is called "terrorism". It's wrong and all we can do is watch in horror as our nation is destroyed.

Democrats hate Trump so much that they are willing to take our nation to ruin and damage the entire world if they have to to keep Trump from being president again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

"No guns found in the capitol"?

Trump lies again and you ignore it.

Here’s Every Weapon The Capitol Rioters Are Accused Of Having On Jan. 6

EatTheRich

President

He sounds scared.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I guess Trump’s no weapons, peaceful protest claim has been shot to helll……Se Post
#4…..His chat room should be renamed Bullshit Social…

Spamature

President

It was a bloody coup attempt where Americans lost their lives, and we almost lost our democracy.

It is truly sad that you Trump supporters are so far gone, you would defend what the world has seen from these hearings.

On top of that, you should be ashamed of a coward who got you to chant lock her up, when that woman had the guts to testify in her own behalf, yet this wimp hides behind his social media account while talking shite.

Colorforms

Senator
It was a bloody coup attempt where Americans lost their lives, and we almost lost our democracy.

It is truly sad that you Trump supporters are so far gone, you would defend what the world has seen from these hearings.

On top of that, you should be ashamed of a coward who got you to chant lock her up, when that woman had the guts to testify in her own behalf, yet this wimp hides behind his social media account while talking shite.
HAHAHA!!!! "almost lost our democracy"

LMAO

But you're right about one thing. Poor Ashley Babbitt

middleview

President
Supporting Member

LMAO

Yes. What would have happened if Trump had managed to overturn the election?

Ashley Babbitt died because she stupidly believed what Trump told her. She was breaking into a secure area in an attempt to capture member of Congress. There is no other explanation of her climbing through that window.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I guess Trump’s no weapons, peaceful protest claim has been shot to helll……Se Post
#4…..His chat room should be renamed Bullshit Social…
He should’ve abided by the lefty media integrity standard and merely called it “mostly peaceful”. That way, those giant raging flames and arsonists with molotov cocktails in hand who were in camera frame can simply be dismissed.

Nahh. Liars gonna lie - left and right. We simply toss the lefty instances down the memory hole.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The ONLY American that lost their life on J6 was a white femal Veteran killed by a black cop

Why post such lies!

TBLee

Governor
He should’ve abided by the lefty media integrity standard and merely called it “mostly peaceful”. That way, those giant raging flames and arsonists with molotov cocktails in hand who were in camera frame can simply be dismissed.

Nahh. Liars gonna lie - left and right. We simply toss the lefty instances down the memory hole.
BINGO

Boca

Governor

LMAO

Oh yeah, I plumb forgot that. A black cop shooting an unarmed white woman and believe it or not white folk didn't take to the streets injuring a thousand or more police officers, the deaths of more than two dozen people and property damage worth more than $1 billion.

The villain back then, a white cop deserved and got 22 years in prison; The black cop was considered a hero.

That's our current justice system.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh yeah, I plumb forgot that. A black cop shooting an unarmed white woman and believe it or not white folk didn't take to the streets injuring a thousand or more police officers, the deaths of more than two dozen people and property damage worth more than $1 billion.

The villain back then, a white cop deserved and got 22 years in prison; The black cop was considered a hero.

That's our current justice system.
A black man, in custody, in hand cuffs, with three cops holding him down, dies after 9 minutes of someone kneeling on his neck....and you see no problem.

A white woman, in front of a mob that has smashed windows and doors, is climbing into a secure area and endangering members of congress. If she had gained access to that area and opened the door to the mob do you think the result would not have been a criminal attack? She was not sitting quietly in her car. She was engaged in a criminal act and could not have been put in custody while more rioters were climbing in after her.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The ONLY American that lost their life on J6 was a white femal Veteran killed by a black cop

Why post such lies!
Good question. Why do you post such lies?

4 people died on January 6 and Officer Sicknick died the next day.
What we know about the 5 deaths in the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no justice. Anything we do to see that there is justice is called "terrorism". It's wrong and all we can do is watch in horror as our nation is destroyed.

Democrats hate Trump so much that they are willing to take our nation to ruin and damage the entire world if they have to to keep Trump from being president again.
So the January 6 riot was not terrorism? Were the rioters encouraged to attack the capitol to "stop the steal"? Yes, they were. Just ask them. Was there planning in advance? Yes. The evidence is the number of people who showed up prepared to riot. People in combat uniforms, helmets, weapons, flex cuffs. They were already at the capitol as Trump spoke. It was not spontaneous.

What would justice look like to you? Trump hated our country enough to drag us to the precipice of civil war. Could you imagine if he'd gone to the Capitol to lead the mob?
How would congress have reacted to such a crime? Would Trump's cabinet have invoked the 25th? What would his military aide have done...you know, the guy with the "football"? Would he follow the president into the mob? Trump would then have surrendered command of the US armed forces. What if Pence had then ordered active duty troops to intervene? Would the oathkeepers then have retrieved their weapons to keep Trump in power.

You really don't understand the danger of what happened, all at the command of Donald Trump.

Boca

Governor
A black man, in custody, in hand cuffs, with three cops holding him down, dies after 9 minutes of someone kneeling on his neck....and you see no problem.

A white woman, in front of a mob that has smashed windows and doors, is climbing into a secure area and endangering members of congress. If she had gained access to that area and opened the door to the mob do you think the result would not have been a criminal attack? She was not sitting quietly in her car. She was engaged in a criminal act and could not have been put in custody while more rioters were climbing in after her.
Suggest you read up on the use of Deadly Force.