• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sock it to 'em Mr. 45

write on

Senator
In a social media rant reminiscent of the good old Twitter days, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social and went on the warpath against one of the Jan. 6 Committee’s star witnesses, Cassidy Hutchinson, for actions the MAGA King claims should be investigated by the Justice Department.

“Social Climber Hutchinson lied about my attack on our great Secret Service, lied about her writing the White House note, lied about my throwing food at a wall in the Oval Office, & lied about my wanting to be surrounded by ‘people with guns’ during my ‘Go peacefully and Patriotically speech (how crazy is that?), yet no guns were found in the Capitol,”

“These lies, among others, were made UNDER OATH,” he continued. “What is the Justice Department going to do about this? Do we have a two tiered system of Justice?”

No we don't, Mr. President, when it comes to politics and elections, we don't have a justice system at all. When an Congressional investigation is formed to take evidence from witnesses and then alters it to suit their purpose with no penalty there is no justice, just a puppet Attorney General.

Ahhh, with your post, the MO is clear. With wingers, it is always "create doubt".

Colorforms

Senator
Oh yeah, I plumb forgot that. A black cop shooting an unarmed white woman and believe it or not white folk didn't take to the streets injuring a thousand or more police officers, the deaths of more than two dozen people and property damage worth more than $1 billion.

The villain back then, a white cop deserved and got 22 years in prison; The black cop was considered a hero.

That's our current justice system.
We on the right tend to be less violent and more mentally stable than your average leftie.

Spamature

President
We on the right tend to be less violent and more mentally stable than your average leftie.
You likely literally have militias training to go to war against their own country for crazy shite they heard from QAnon.

Don't ignore that the vast majority of your party still believes Trump's election lie and support the right's violent attempt to steal an election.

Colorforms

Senator
You likely literally have militias training to go to war against their own country for crazy shite they heard from QAnon.

Don't ignore that the vast majority of your party still believes Trump's election lie and support the right's violent attempt to steal an election.
Your side has already cost the country 2 billion in damages, thousands of jobs, hundreds of businesses, and dozens of lives.

I would say the "war" is already started.

Spamature

President
Your side has already cost the country 2 billion in damages, thousands of jobs, hundreds of businesses, and dozens of lives.

I would say the "war" is already started.
Your side cost of $6 trillion when you lied us into war.
It cost us thousands of lives.

It's your lying that cost us, and now you've set your price at our democracy.

You people just to understand your delusions are too damned expensive for the rest of us.

Boca

Governor
A black man, in custody, in hand cuffs, with three cops holding him down, dies after 9 minutes of someone kneeling on his neck....and you see no problem.

A white woman, in front of a mob that has smashed windows and doors, is climbing into a secure area and endangering members of congress. If she had gained access to that area and opened the door to the mob do you think the result would not have been a criminal attack? She was not sitting quietly in her car. She was engaged in a criminal act and could not have been put in custody while more rioters were climbing in after her.
Did I not say , a white cop deserved and got 22 years in prison. Of course I did, you just can't help attacking those who you disagree with. It's an emotional problem that needs attention.

That said let's get to the meat of it.....Deadly Force and the cop.

"A white woman, in front of a mob that has smashed windows and doors, is climbing into a secure area and endangering members of congress" that's a fact.

However when climbing through a window two hands would have been visible to Mr. Byrd, a career police officer only a foot or so away, yet she was unarmed and shot dead.

That comes nowhere near meeting the threshold for using deadly force! He's no hero!

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Your side cost of $6 trillion when you lied us into war.
It cost us thousands of lives.

It's your lying that cost us, and now you've set your price at our democracy.

You people just to understand your delusions are too damned expensive for the rest of us.
LOL you mean a war that the bulk of your side, including Clinton, voted to engage in?

Yeah, I knew you were a big defender of rioting by lefties, but to change the subject so drastically means you know I'm right. Sorry, not biting, comrade.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL you mean a war that the bulk of your side, including Clinton, voted to engage in?

Yeah, I knew you were a big defender of rioting by lefties, but to change the subject so drastically means you know I'm right. Sorry, not biting, comrade.
There was no vote to go to war.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did I not say , a white cop deserved and got 22 years in prison. Of course I did, you just can't help attacking those who you disagree with. It's an emotional problem that needs attention.

That said let's get to the meat of it.....Deadly Force and the cop.

"A white woman, in front of a mob that has smashed windows and doors, is climbing into a secure area and endangering members of congress" that's a fact.

However when climbing through a window two hands would have been visible to Mr. Byrd, a career police officer only a foot or so away, yet she was unarmed and shot dead.

That comes nowhere near meeting the threshold for using deadly force! He's no hero!
She was a threat to members of congress in that hallway.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's so crazy to see what people are buying in to these days.
That's funny. Trump made almost the same comment during his 2016 election campaign.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
Trump Knew He Was 'Playacting' During Presidential Run, Scaramucci Says
BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/5/22 AT 6:50 AM EDT

"On more than one occasion throughout the campaign [in 2016] he would turn to me and others and say funny things like, 'Why can't people realize what you guys realize about me, that I am playacting and full of it at least 50 percent of the time?' That sort of joking. So he knows that this is all a lie."

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
In a social media rant reminiscent of the good old Twitter days, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social and went on the warpath against one of the Jan. 6 Committee’s star witnesses, Cassidy Hutchinson, for actions the MAGA King claims should be investigated by the Justice Department.

“Social Climber Hutchinson lied about my attack on our great Secret Service, lied about her writing the White House note, lied about my throwing food at a wall in the Oval Office, & lied about my wanting to be surrounded by ‘people with guns’ during my ‘Go peacefully and Patriotically speech (how crazy is that?), yet no guns were found in the Capitol,”

“These lies, among others, were made UNDER OATH,” he continued. “What is the Justice Department going to do about this? Do we have a two tiered system of Justice?”

No we don't, Mr. President, when it comes to politics and elections, we don't have a justice system at all. When an Congressional investigation is formed to take evidence from witnesses and then alters it to suit their purpose with no penalty there is no justice, just a puppet Attorney General.

We could have used you back when Hillary was investigated to death over Benghazi, but that investigation ceased once Trump got elected.

"No guns found in the capitol"?

Trump lies again and you ignore it.

Here’s Every Weapon The Capitol Rioters Are Accused Of Having On Jan. 6

From your lying post: no one is charged so far with having a gun inside the building.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He should’ve abided by the lefty media integrity standard and merely called it “mostly peaceful”. That way, those giant raging flames and arsonists with molotov cocktails in hand who were in camera frame can simply be dismissed.

Nahh. Liars gonna lie - left and right. We simply toss the lefty instances down the memory hole.
Interesting defense. Yes, Trump lied about his mob being armed, but so did somebody else talking about the riots of 2020. Yes, Trump's mob tried to stop the count of electors at Trump's bidding. If they could have done that Eastman's plan was to get republican legislatures to appoint new electors who would ignore the popular vote in their state and elect Trump anyway....but they didn't do as much damage as the riots of 2020.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
From your lying post: no one is charged so far with having a gun inside the building.
"Inside the building"....that isn't helping Trump's lie. He said nobody was carrying a gun.
In the first place that wasn't true. Several people were charged with illegal gun possession.

Then there is the long list of other weapons.