• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some fascinating things to do with toilet paper rolls

fairsheet

Senator
Costco/Kirkland shit paper used to come individually wrapped in paper. It kinda luxurious. They changed that a few years ago and I guess that was probably a worthwhile move in a green direction. But, they also made the rolls fatter. Who can argue with that? Fatter roll, means more for your money!

Except, they're a hair to fat to turn properly, on your standard paper holder. Ya kinda need to wind a few layers off, before you put them on the holder. It's a nightmare - a godamned nightmare. When "they say" that everything's going to shit, they ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

fairsheet

Senator
You know how you know you've finally "made it" in life? Well...you definitely aren't making last minute trips to the store for toilet paper, nor are you pondering whether to buy the 2-pack or the 4-pack.

Ya gotta made when you can toss the Costco pack in your cart without thinking twice. And...I'm not being completely facetious here!

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
You know how you know you've finally "made it" in life? Well...you definitely aren't making last minute trips to the store for toilet paper, nor are you pondering whether to buy the 2-pack or the 4-pack.

Ya gotta made when you can toss the Costco pack in your cart without thinking twice. And...I'm not being completely facetious here!
But the cost!!! TP used to be the cheapest thing you could buy! Whoever would have dreamed that someday adults would be discussing the merits of toilet paper?