• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some heartwarming good news. Shakira now has degree in Ancient Philosophy

This is why tuition is so high. Colleges teach useless crap like this. And they hire dozens of useless "diversity consultants" to teach hatred of white people. Colleges should be STEM only.

apr 24 2020 Everyone seems to be picking up a new hobby while stuck staying at home. But instead of experimenting with a sourdough starter, Grammy award-winning singer Shakira decided to study up on ancient philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania.

Shakira, 43, completed a four-week, online course and on Thursday posted a photo to social media of her posing with her certificate and proudly boasting that she had graduated.
MORE: You can send a friend a Gritty-themed gift box from Philly's Open House

"I just graduated from my 4 week Ancient Philosophy course with the University of Pennsylvania (@Penn)," she said. "I know ... my hobbies are very impractical, but it took a lot of hours after the kids were asleep."

Jack4freedom

Governor
This is why tuition is so high. Colleges teach useless crap like this. And they hire dozens of useless "diversity consultants" to teach hatred of white people. Colleges should be STEM only.
Wow, a beautiful, talented, rich superstar is using her time down because of the quarantine to learn about Ancient Philosophy at night after her kids were asleep. What a great story and what an amazing woman. I didn’t read anything in her post about her looking forward to teaching hatred of white people. Penn is and has been one of the great Universities in the world and has helped educate some very impressive people over the past 250+ years. I am quite sure that they do not need any advice from ignorant bigots In choosing their curriculum.

EatTheRich

President
What does that gibberish mean?. Philosophy is just words about words. As useless (and easy} as gender studies or african history.
Those are both very important subjects. Anyway, every branch of science either began as a philosophical inquiry (which is not mere linguistic analysis, but the investigation of the reality itself) or used philosophy to put it on a rigorous foundation.