• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Someone asked "Why are Trump voters portrayed as backward idiots"

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I heard one explanation regarding the types that are so easily led into their terrible reasoning abilities and behavior.
They feel like they are part of a group sharing the same outlook -- it gives them a sense of belonging.
The meme below describes some of their typical reasoning.
main-qimg-572c1907c590598aa1807de6e6954382.jpg

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
PNW , your link had some great descriptive memes explaining why their devotion to their apparent need for a father figure overrides their common sense...

main-qimg-53cacbf4d0a131a4e3412c0fecfa0056.jpg

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Too bad the Trump supporters here at PJ won't take the time to read it.
I know, it's too revealing, maybe. What do you consider the most common theme/traits the Trump's followers share besides their blind undying devotion?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I know, it's too revealing, maybe. What do you consider the most common theme/traits the Trump's followers share besides their blind undying devotion?
Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings. They are too selfish to even do something as simple as wear a mask to prevent spreading COVID even if it might mean saving some of their own who are medically unable to get the vaccine.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings. They are too selfish to even do something as simple as wear a mask to prevent spreading COVID even if it might mean saving some of their own who are medically unable to get the vaccine.
LMFAO......"Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings"......and the damn OP call's "fellow human beings backward idiots".............Hypocrisy at it's finest!

LMAO.....fat guy in Cali is angry

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
LMFAO......"Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings"......and the damn OP call's "fellow human beings backward idiots".............Hypocrisy at it's finest!
Republicans are the backward idiots kinda like you and then there is the corallary of "Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings". Really simple English.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Republicans are the backward idiots kinda like you and then there is the corallary of "Their ugliness towards their fellow human beings". Really simple English.
I'm not a Republican
WTF is "corallary" :)

Lib Idiot :)

PNWest

LMAO.....fat guy in Cali is angry
I'm not a Republican
WTF is "corallary" :)

Lib Idiot :)
That ugliness towards your fellow human beings.

Oh and yes - you are a republican. You just don't want to admit it because you are ashamed of being one.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That ugliness towards your fellow human beings.

Oh and yes - you are a republican. You just don't want to admit it because you are ashamed of being one.
Not ashamed of anything and NOT registered Republican
I laugh at how PJ leftist defend PJ leftist ugliness toward non-leftist fellow humans

Call me whatever, just not late for supper

PNWest

Not ashamed of anything and NOT registered Republican
I laugh at how PJ leftist defend PJ leftist ugliness toward non-leftist fellow humans

Call me whatever, just not late for supper
Enjoy your supper @Dawg - what are you having? We're going to eat some leftover chicken tonight. Mehhhh... It's OK but nothing special. Hope you are having something good like some pulled pork and hushpuppies or fried catfish.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Enjoy your supper @Dawg - what are you having? We're going to eat some leftover chicken tonight. Mehhhh... It's OK but nothing special. Hope you are having something good like some pulled pork and hushpuppies or fried catfish.
Squash patties/fried okra/sliced maters/new taters

PNWest

Squash patties/fried okra/sliced maters/new taters
My mom loved and Mrs PNWest loves fried okra. Mrs PNWest & I love it when we can get really good 'maters. And I love me some new taters. Sounds good!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Being inconsiderate of others, that's a good one.
It seems to me many of them feel very afraid something is going to be taken from them. Trump amplified it with his constant fear mongering tactics. Listening to Trump and watching FOX (the entertainment channel) made a huge impact on the gullible.
I did a search to see what some of the psychologists had to say on the subject, it was interesting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Being inconsiderate of others, that's a good one.
It seems to me many of them feel very afraid something is going to be taken from them. Trump amplified it with his constant fear mongering tactics. Listening to Trump and watching FOX (the entertainment channel) made a huge impact on the gullible.
I did a search to see what some of the psychologists had to say on the subject, it was interesting.

Dan Bongino exposes liberal hypocrisy over COVID-19 (msn.com)

Appears we don't any longer have a UNITED WE STAND so IMO divided we will fall

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Science can only go so far and then the responsibility of staying well and protecting others including our loved ones from a deadly virus becomes personal.
I choose to use common sense and I was vaccinated still wear a mask publicly for my own protection and for others as well.
If I possibly have acquired the virus and don't follow the guidelines I could put an unvaccinated person's/child's life in danger. I personally know at least 3 people that have died from the virus. Years from their life taken from them way too soon.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
229240937_5379387178820959_8238506877661745559_n.jpg
: A pro-Trump radio host who told his legions of listeners that the only people who need to get vaccinated are those with "underlying health issues” is now on a lung machine in the Intensive Care Unit after catching COVID.