• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Someone who has seen first hand the left's vision for America

Spamature

President

Yeonmi Park, someone who risked her life to defect from North Korea, and her experience at Columbia University.

We are truly in a sad state of affairs when our colleges mirror communist nations.
She still hasn't learned to think critically.
She is judging this country on her personal likes and dislikes.
It is kind of funny that she does not mention the similar to NK's cult of personality on the right, and is apparently completely unconcerned about it, as she compares the two societies.

But I guess as a current cult member, you take what you can get.

Also, how clueless do you have to be to not realize at first site that Kim Jong-un was not starving ?

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
It is kind of funny that she does not mention the similar to NK's cult of personality on the right, and is apparently completely unconcerned about it, as she compares the two societies.

Also, how clueless do you have to be to not realize at first site that Kim Jong-un was not starving ?
Yeah, I figured her first hand experiences and how they relate to what she sees here would be wasted on you.

You are a good fascist leftie after all. :)

Colorforms

Senator
I feel my observations are wasted on you since you skipped addressing them.
They are, since your observations are usually completely ridiculous. "She is not critical thinking", her entire diatribe is her critical thinking. She is not taking what is forced upon her without question. Your statement was not only ridiculous, it was completely opposite of reality.

You can't really debate what isn't even sane.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

She speaks three languages but she doesn't speak your language. Maybe you could explain why she should learn "hypocrite."

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
They are, since your observations are usually completely ridiculous. "She is not critical thinking", her entire diatribe is her critical thinking. She is not taking what is forced upon her without question. Your statement was not only ridiculous, it was completely opposite of reality.

Nailed it.

Colorforms

Senator
She speaks three languages but she doesn't speak your language. Maybe you could explain why she should learn "hypocrite."
I remember her from a few years back when she first came here and made an impassioned appeal to the people of the US to help her people, and described what life was like for the average person in NK. I saw an interview with her the other day and she is scared that the colleges are doing the same thing to people here that the schools in NK did to her and her people.

Spamature

President

No, she is not. You can't pretend you have objective opinions and conclusions when they are based upon on your personal likes and dislikes.

She talks about dying to give your rights to the govt. Which, rights is she talking about?

Giving away your liberties. The only right that I know of currently that anyone wants to give to the government is the right's desire to give their voting rights to their party politicians by supporting the idea that those politicians should be able to override your vote in an election and decide for themselves who the winner is.

American bastards. There is one party in this country who elected members can not be seen as even being friends with the party on the other side of the aisle, or they could lose their seats. And it is not the Democrats. The American bastards type mindset is requirement on the right in this country.

Education. She admits she does not know about history. Then gets upset when she hears about history she did not know anything about, and instead of accepting it, or countering the subject with facts. She instead engages in whataboutism using Maoist China. What does that have to do with 19th century Imperialism or racism ?

Also, she admits herself that she never learned to think critically, about halfway through the video.

Colorforms

Senator
No, she is not. You can't pretend you have objective opinions and conclusions when they are based upon on your personal likes and dislikes.

She talks about dying to give your rights to the govt. Which, rights is she talking about?

Giving away your liberties. The only right that I know of currently that anyone wants to give to the government is the right's desire to give their voting rights to their party politicians by supporting the idea that those politicians should be able to override your vote in an election and decide for themselves who the winner is.

American bastards. There is one party in this country who elected members can not be seen as even being friends with the party on the other side of the aisle, or they could lose their seats. And it is not the Democrats. The American bastards type mindset is requirement on the right in this country.

Education. She admits she does not know about history. Then gets upset when she hears about history she did not know anything about, and instead of accepting it, or countering the subject with facts. She instead engages in whataboutism using Maoist China. What does that have to do with 19th century Imperialism or racism ?

Also, she admits herself that she never learned to think critically, about halfway through the video.
You're mixing up "objectivity" with "critical thinking". One has nothing to do with the other. Of course her observations are based on her experiences. She has seen first hand what NK does to its people and how they are programmed from birth, and she sees much of the same thing here in our colleges. She questions it, which is what critical thinking is.

Currently all you're doing is talking from your perspective without the least bit of consideration for her experiences and history. "She's not attacking republicans so she must not be credible". Talk about uncritical thinking. :(

Spamature

President
You're mixing up "objectivity" with "critical thinking". One has nothing to do with the other. Of course her observations are based on her experiences. She has seen first hand what NK does to its people and how they are programmed from birth, and she sees much of the same thing here in our colleges. She questions it, which is what critical thinking is.

Currently all you're doing is talking from your perspective without the least bit of consideration for her experiences and history. "She's not attacking republicans so she must not be credible". Talk about uncritical thinking. :(
Not that she is not attacking Republicans. It that she is ignoring half the picture that is present in this country. And the fact that it comes from someone who apparently has no idea about the actual history in this country and compare it to a country that really has no history to speak of, while missing the bigger similarities of their respective cults of personality.

Sure critical thinking is subjective, but it has to start from an objective position before the subjectivity enters into it.

Like I said, I don't know of where the left is proposing to give up actual rights to the governments, or its leadership requiring and being required to be hostile to the opposition else you will be expelled.

4/15

Mayor
Now who has the list of the "left's' vision for America? I have never seen it. I can't say I've even heard what the "left" wants. I only know that the reich is destroying America and i am so happy rumputin is gone and sanity is back.

Colorforms

Senator
Not that she is not attacking Republicans. It that she is ignoring half the picture that is present in this country. And the fact that it comes from someone who apparently has no idea about the actual history in this country and compare it to a country that really has no history to speak of, while missing the bigger similarities of their respective cults of personality.

Sure critical thinking is subjective, but it has to start from an objective position before the subjectivity enters into it.

Like I said, I don't know of where the left is proposing to give up actual rights to the governments, or its leadership requiring and being required to be hostile to the opposition else you will be expelled.
What do you have to know about the history of this country that makes denigrating people on the basis of their race, or forcing students to accept and harbor racist attitudes acceptable?

The left is proposing to give up actual rights to the government every chance they get. Federal healthcare, federal election laws, federal lockdowns, federal gun bans, etc.... Every chance they get the left has to give more power to centralized government. You don't have to be from NK to see that.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What do you have to know about the history of this country that makes denigrating people on the basis of their race, or forcing students to accept and harbor racist attitudes acceptable?

The left is proposing to give up actual rights to the government every chance they get. Federal healthcare, federal election laws, federal lockdowns, federal gun bans, etc.... Every chance they get the left has to give more power to centralized government. You don't have to be from NK to see that.
Actually, you just described the history of our country. But the right does not want to teach kids about the time when govt denigrated people based upon their race and forcing students to accept and harbor racist attitudes.

You're truly lacking in history and context in what you are saying.

You know this picture, right ?

It is every thing you just said.

Stand in the Schoolhouse Door - Wikipedia4046 × 2897

As for you claim about the left, it's a lie.
A universal healthcare system creates a right to healthcare, which is the opposite of your claim.

You want to give your politicians the right to decide your elections after you've voted.

Actually, you do have to be the next NK to see it that way.
You see it that way because your teabagger messiah saw it that way.
Had he seen it different, so would you.

You are the two side of the same coin of a cult of personality.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Actually, you just described the history of our country. But the right does not want to teach kids about the time when denigrating people based upon their race and forcing students to accept and harbor racist attitudes.

You're truly lacking in history and context in what you are saying.

You know this picture, right ?

It is every thing you just said.

Stand in the Schoolhouse Door - Wikipedia4046 × 2897

As for you claim about the left, it's a lie.
A universal healthcare system creates a right to healthcare which is the opposite of your claim.

You want to give your politicians the right to decide your elections after you've voted.

Actually you do have to be the next NK to see it that way.
You see it that way because your teabagger messiah saw it that way.
Had he seen it different so would you.

You are the two side of the same coin of a cult of personality.
Your post is hilarious considering the vast majority of school systems in the US are run by lefties. They simply don't want to teach that it was democrats throughout the history of the country who were the biggest enemies of civil rights.

They could chose to teach the history of slavery any time they want. They won't. On the other hand, they now want to bring activists in to indoctrinate children into seeing everything through the lens of race, which is the experience that this young lady is warning us about, since the left's tactics remind her of the tactics used in the dictatorial regime she fought to escape from.

But hey, great use of mindless talking points. Maybe you can talk to Yeonmi Park about teaching you to use critical thinking. She is obviously way better at it than you are.
1603462619604.png

Spamature

President
Your post is hilarious considering the vast majority of school systems in the US are run by lefties. They simply don't want to teach that it was democrats throughout the history of the country who were the biggest enemies of civil rights.

They could chose to teach the history of slavery any time they want. They won't. On the other hand, they now want to bring activists in to indoctrinate children into seeing everything through the lens of race, which is the experience that this young lady is warning us about, since the left's tactics remind her of the tactics used in the dictatorial regime she fought to escape from.

But hey, great use of mindless talking points. Maybe you can talk to Yeonmi Park about teaching you to use critical thinking. She is obviously way better at it than you are.
View attachment 63563
If of all it is the Republicans who opened their arms to racist after civil rights.
Which is why you are the party in the South today. You party's power was literally born out of racism.
As Lee Atwater said:
You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."

They are choosing to teach about slavery and beyond, and you wingers are against that. You literally call it racist to teach about racism. Because you know whose ball the court ends up in.

All I really see is a girl mimicking the right wing talking points I hear from you people.
Her excuse is she doesn't know the history of this country. Your excuse is that you want to ignore the history of this country.

Colorforms

Senator
If of all it is the Republicans who opened their arms to racist after civil rights.
Which is why you are the party in the South today. You party's power was literally born out of racism.
As Lee Atwater said:
You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."

They are choosing to teach about slavery and beyond, and you wingers are against that. You literally call it racist to teach about racism. Because you know whose ball the court ends up in.

All I really see is a girl mimicking the right wing talking points I hear from you people.
Her excuse is she doesn't know the history of this country. Your excuse is that you want to ignore the history of this country.
If you're talking about CRT, that has nothing to do with teaching about slavery. It is a way of indoctrinating children by teaching them that white privilege is built into every aspect of society and that the only way to atone is to reject capitalism and many of society's tenets.