• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Someone who has seen first hand the left's vision for America

Colorforms

Senator
Promoting sexual violence against women, Holocaust denial, and indiscriminate violence against anyone who disagreed with them (not “pro free speech” at all, now, hmm?)
And, of course, you have videos of them doing that. Who knew that advocating for free speech encompassed all of those things. The first amendment must be pretty evil. I can see why leftists like yourself hate it so much.

More of your Orwellian inversion of reality when it is conservatives pushing to cut school budgets left and right.

Yet somehow you have never furnished such evidence.
LOL you keep saying that as if it's true. You obviously champion democrats keeping inner city blacks uneducated and easily controlled. You really are a good leftie.

Colorforms

Senator
Again you don't get to have any kind of gun anywhere you want, and that sign by Earp is proof it's not new. Ronald Reagan and the Republicans responsible for the "banning" of guns in California.

Trump refused to do anything about Covid and the result is that it became the 2nd or 3rd leading cause of death because of his "donothingism", lies and denial. He and the GOP deprived people of their right to life, which come before liberty. The Dems tried to protect both. Your winger scam that it was some kind of plot to take away our freedom has been exposed for the lie it is, as health restriction have gone away.

The Democrats created it because it is needed. The fact that so many rely on it is proof they were right to do so. There has never been a Republican admin in our lifetimes that did not increase the size of govt.

You people always accuse others of the exact things you did or are planning to do.
So then, all leftist hackery aside, you have made my point. Democrats love giving up their rights to government. Thank you for confirming that what Miss Yeonmi Park said is indeed accurate.

That you even pretended that was open to debate was ridiculous.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So then, all leftist hackery aside, you have made my point. Democrats love giving up their rights to government. Thank you for confirming that what Miss Yeonmi Park said is indeed accurate.

Your rhetoric is so hyperbolic how can anyone think even you believe it?

What "rights'" do democrats love giving up? Seems like an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Spamature

President

The only right given up so far in this discussion is the right that Republicans want to everyone surrender to their politicians, the right for your vote to count.

The safety net system created by Dems and hated by Republican politicians, because it helps the people of this country, and Republicans politicians have never done that.

Colorforms

Senator
The only right given up so far in this discussion is the right that Republicans want to everyone surrender to their politicians, the right for your vote to count.

The safety net system created by Dems and hated by Republican politicians, because it helps the people of this country, and Republicans politicians have never done that.
Now you're just trolling. Give it up. you were done a while ago.

And, just for the record, and this will be my last post to you because you're too much of a mental case to continue entertaining, but those who marched on Jan 6th did so because they saw what many people did, that the election was rigged and that their votes didn't count. That is why they wanted to stop the electoral college, just like Pelosi did in 2005.

What they did was stupid, no denying that, but no different than what fascist lefties had been doing all year. In fact, less so because they didn't burn the capital building down, unlike what lefties had been doing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wyatt Earp was instituting a federal ban? You really should think before you post this shit. However, democrats have threatened national bans and lefties love it.

And yes, democrats did call for federal lockdowns, and, in fact, attacked Trump for not taking more federal actions.

Federal election laws take away state's rights. Which, by the way, is irrelevant to the point.

The military are federal employees, they should get federal healthcare. Medicare, was, again, a leftie idea. Because, like I said, lefties love more government.
Before 1965 almost half of all Americans retired with no health insurance and paid 3 times what someone younger would pay for it.

Health insurance is not a luxury.

Spamature

President

And, just for the record, and this will be my last post to you because you're too much of a mental case to continue entertaining, but those who marched on Jan 6th did so because they saw what many people did, that the election was rigged and that their votes didn't count. That is why they wanted to stop the electoral college, just like Pelosi did in 2005.

What they did was stupid, no denying that, but no different than what fascist lefties had been doing all year. In fact, less so because they didn't burn the capital building down, unlike what lefties had been doing.
You have no evidence the election was rigged. Yet you use it as an excuse to try to take the right to vote from everyone else in this country and install the loser you voted for. Yet you have the nerve to call someone else a mental case.

What is even worse is, had they succeeded, you show that you were and are perfectly willing to go alone with their coup.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Why lie? Pelosi didn't stop the EC vote in 2005.

Who burned down the capitol...other than the British in 1812?

No...they didn't see that the election was rigged. They heard Trump say it was rigged and believed him. Time and time again it has been pointed out to you that in some 60 lawsuits judges have examined the documents presented by Guiliani or Powell or other pro-Trump lawyers and thrown the lawsuits out for lack of evidence or lack of standing.

The Texas AG tried to rewrite election law by saying one state could overturn the election in another. The Supreme Court ruled otherwise.

Judges around the country ruled that he hearsay presented was insufficient to prove that there had been any significant fraud. So the Trumplicans told you that those judges were corrupt or that they were "never Trump" advocates.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And, of course, you have videos of them doing that. Who knew that advocating for free speech encompassed all of those things. The first amendment must be pretty evil. I can see why leftists like yourself hate it so much.

LOL you keep saying that as if it's true. You obviously champion democrats keeping inner city blacks uneducated and easily controlled. You really are a good leftie.
As long as schools are funded by real estate taxes you will have an imbalance in the resources available to some schools. That is not only true of inner city schools. Rural schools also suffer from underfunding....why do you think there were so many uneducated Trump supporters from the farm states?

EatTheRich

President
As you know, it is thanks to tireless leftist agitation that we enjoy some measure of free speech. This was a far-right rally by people documented to have been involved in everything I mentioned, including the assault at the rally of peaceful counter-protesters. Which they called a “free speech rally” in order to help enablers like you troll the opponents of fascism, although the aim was not to promote “free speech” unless by the term you mean indiscriminate rape threats.

If you actually believe it’s local Democrats choosing to set things up that way, there is an obvious, simple solution: federalization of the education budget and equitable funding.

Colorforms

Senator
As you know, it is thanks to tireless leftist agitation that we enjoy some measure of free speech. This was a far-right rally by people documented to have been involved in everything I mentioned, including the assault at the rally of peaceful counter-protesters. Which they called a “free speech rally” in order to help enablers like you troll the opponents of fascism, although the aim was not to promote “free speech” unless by the term you mean indiscriminate rape threats.
So...literally nothing that backs up your accusations. I thought not. Just lying to defend your leftie overlords and defend the real fascists, as usual. :(

If you actually believe it’s local Democrats choosing to set things up that way, there is an obvious, simple solution: federalization of the education budget and equitable funding.
Or...instead of usurping state rights, democrats can quit being so racist and do their jobs, and you can quit defending their incompetence. Nah, that is expecting too much from the most racist people on the planet.

EatTheRich

President
So...literally nothing that backs up your accusations. I thought not. Just lying to defend your leftie overlords and defend the real fascists, as usual. :(

Or...instead of usurping state rights, democrats can quit being so racist and do their jobs, and you can quit defending their incompetence. Nah, that is expecting too much from the most racist people on the planet.
Anti-racism and states’ rights are not compatible, which is why “states’ rights” has been the slogan of racists for decades. The real fascists are the ones making rape threats at and spraying bear spray in the faces of everyone who disagrees with them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm talking about what Yeomni Park said. And it's not just her. These complaints have been getting more prevalent by the decade. And critical race theory, OMG talk about open indoctrination.

Oh is THAT what you think you're doing? Because from here it looks like you're pushing off your party's vibrant history of racism and their subsequent lack of desire to care for the inner city people they are in charge of leading onto society in general and most particularly on children.

Because this isn't your country. It is ours. And OUR country has free speech rights, and you don't get to dictate what should and should not be banned based on it offending your delicate sensibilities. I find your fascist tendency to attack people's speech at least as offensive as you do a flag. And yet here you are.

We all have to live with other's beliefs. It just seems to be leftists that have no capacity to do so.
again...have you seen any of the course material being taught as Critical Race Theory? I'd bet not.