• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sometimes Never would be better than Late

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"10% set aside for the big guy"....That sounds like a perfectly legitimate business transaction, no?

:D
1. It was in 2017. Including Joe as a business partner would have broken what law?
2. The email was between Hunter and partners. Not to Joe.
3. The incorporation papers files the next day show the partners decided not to set 10% aside for Joe. Each of the 5 partners got 20%.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No crimes, except for the drug use, which is a crime... :D

CBS ‘confirms’ Hunter Biden laptop is real 769 days after Post broke story

CBS 'confirms' Hunter Biden laptop is real 769 days after Post broke story (nypost.com)

It's all good.
1. Would that have been sufficient evidence to prosecute Hunter? No.
2. Would that have been reason to vote for Trump? Oh, hell no.
3. The story was out days before the election. Anyone who wanted to read it could find it on NYPost's website or on Facebook.

Zam-Zam

Senator
1. It was in 2017. Including Joe as a business partner would have broken what law?
2. The email was between Hunter and partners. Not to Joe.
3. The incorporation papers files the next day show the partners decided not to set 10% aside for Joe. Each of the 5 partners got 20%.
What laws may or may not have been broken, we'll see. Personally, I believe Joe Biden will serve exactly as much prison time as Donald Trump - Don't let that trigger you. In all likelihood, it's just a fact.

CBS just humiliated everyone that had claimed the laptop story was just a bunch of Russian bots making stuff up. I'm fine with that myself. If you're not, that's your cross to bear.

It's all good.

1. Would that have been sufficient evidence to prosecute Hunter? No.
2. Would that have been reason to vote for Trump? Oh, hell no.
3. The story was out days before the election. Anyone who wanted to read it could find it on NYPost's website or on Facebook.
I think most people would consider potentially being compromised by the CCP a reason to vote for the other guy, and the polling done after the election proves it......... which is why the FBI worked to suppress the story and kill any investigation into it...

Thus continuing the Insurance policy from 2016........ Joe Biden was not elected he was installed.

To say it indicates a crime indicates limited mental capacity or extreme partisan bias. Joe was not in office in 2017.
Limited mental capacity like denying how long the Biden family has been doing this as illustrated in multiple reports from the NY Post and now two Whistleblowers?

What is the mental capacity of someone who choses to keep lying about this? Or are you so disabled despite everything we have learned you think the Bidens started all this AFTER he was VP?

How much Cool-aid do ya have to drink to buy that one?

Nah...you're actually blind for not understanding it. One doesn't do everything under their power to conceal information that WON'T be damaging to them...what really screwed Biden and Co, the Democrats, and the FBI (who would have already destroyed the evidence) is Mac Issac downloaded all the files and still has the copies. That's why Biden's Ghestapo FBI threatened him.
...and you're back to conspiracy theories.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Limited mental capacity like denying how long the Biden family has been doing this as illustrated in multiple reports from the NY Post and now two Whistleblowers?

What is the mental capacity of someone who choses to keep lying about this? Or are you so disabled despite everything we have learned you think the Bidens started all this AFTER he was VP?

How much Cool-aid do ya have to drink to buy that one?
Wow....so you have an email from 2017. One email. It suggests bringing Joe into a perfectly legal incorporation, but you bring it up over and f*cking over again as if it actually means something nefarious.

What else do you have? Every example you've posted comes up empty. Yup, Joe's brother had a job working for a construction company that got a part of a contract from a Korean company to build housing in Iraq. The deal fell through.

Did anyone hire Hunter or Joe's brother because of their last name? Highly likely. Did Joe do anything illegal in return? Still waiting for evidence. Got any? I'd bet no.

Meanwhile, you continue to ignore Trump's betrayal of the Kurds in Syria to keep his $3 million per year from the Istanbul Trump Towers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think most people would consider potentially being compromised by the CCP a reason to vote for the other guy, and the polling done after the election proves it......... which is why the FBI worked to suppress the story and kill any investigation into it...

Thus continuing the Insurance policy from 2016........ Joe Biden was not elected he was installed.
Dude...I already stepped on your poll. You just continue to post crap proven a lie.
You've shown nothing like being compromised by the CCP, while I have shown how Trump was severely compromised by his international business dealings. He even got Kurds killed in Turkish airstrikes in return for his $3 million per year.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What laws may or may not have been broken, we'll see. Personally, I believe Joe Biden will serve exactly as much prison time as Donald Trump - Don't let that trigger you. In all likelihood, it's just a fact.

CBS just humiliated everyone that had claimed the laptop story was just a bunch of Russian bots making stuff up. I'm fine with that myself. If you're not, that's your cross to bear.

It's all good.
"We'll see"? We already have. There is nothing there. The FBI has had that laptop since 2019. The NYPost got it from Giuliani in October 2020. He got it from a blind computer repair guy who couldn't identify who dropped it off. No paperwork. No signature for the service. The NYPost would not allow access to their copy of the laptop disk. They would only allow other media to reprint their own story. The investigation is being run by the Trump appointed Federal prosecutor in Baltimore. Any charges filed?

Now the republicans will trot out Jim Jordan to harass witness with his loud questions and not allow them to answer before he asks another. We've seen him in action before.

By the way....people said it appeared to be Russian disinformation. It did.

Dude...I already stepped on your poll. You just continue to post crap proven a lie.
You've shown nothing like being compromised by the CCP, while I have shown how Trump was severely compromised by his international business dealings. He even got Kurds killed in Turkish airstrikes in return for his $3 million per year.
You "stepped" on the poll?

Lord Herr MV has decided, you may all return from whence you came and spread his good word......

Please do so or he will gleefully shoot you twice while screaming about Trump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again Lord Herr MV has decided, please ignore all verified reports of the FBI killing any investigation into the laptop....

Regime has spoken........
Again...the federal prosecutor in charge of the investigation is in Baltimore and was appointed by Trump. Princess Sicko can repeat the bullshit about the FBI in the Trump administration, killed the investigation all she likes.

What "verified reports"? From whom?

Denial is an ugly thing and the FBI was NEVER Trump's.

Again...the federal prosecutor in charge of the investigation is in Baltimore and was appointed by Trump. Princess Sicko can repeat the bullshit about the FBI in the Trump administration, killed the investigation all she likes.

What "verified reports"? From whom?
“Thibault and other FBI officials sought to falsely portray as disinformation evidence acquired from multiple sources that provided the FBI derogatory information related to Hunter Biden’s financial and foreign business activities, even though some of that information had already been or could be verified.”

The FBI whistleblowers’ charges, if accurate, are devastating and mean that at a time that Hunter Biden was already reportedly under investigation by the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office, rather than work with the agents already investigating then-candidate Joe Biden’s son, FBI headquarters initiated its own “assessment.” Then, according to the whistleblowers, agents improperly shut down sources, falsely framed evidence as disinformation, and hid the reasoning for that determination from other FBI agents behind restricted areas.