• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sooo: What's for dinner?

P

PACE

Cream of carrot soup for Leroy and MA
From the Banana Cafe Key West Florida

4 cups chicken broth
1/2 wine
1/2 tbsp thyme
3 cups carrots, preferably peeled by you
1 large potato cubed
salt
pepper
1/2 onion chopped
3 tsp unsalted butter

saute onions, thyme in butter, until translucent, add carrots and potatoes, let coat, saute 2 minutes
Add wine simmer 10 minutes
Add broth
Salt pepper

Simmer 20 minutes,

Blend, no cream required for this the potato does all the magic

top with a little sour cream

Salad

Key Lime dressing

lime juive 1/4 cup
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon of really good honey
salt
pepper

Whisk this well, and serve with your favorite salad, maybe add a little goat cheese and some good pitted olives.

French bread,

I'm done, I am going to make a pot now

Regards
Pace

P

PACE

roast them with chicken backs, onions, celery a little olive oil salt and pepper until golden,

And THEN, use this to make soup

Stellar.

Regards
Pace

Cream of carrot soup for Leroy and MA
From the Banana Cafe Key West Florida

4 cups chicken broth
1/2 wine
1/2 tbsp thyme
3 cups carrots, preferably peeled by you
1 large potato cubed
salt
pepper
1/2 onion chopped
3 tsp unsalted butter

saute onions, thyme in butter, until translucent, add carrots and potatoes, let coat, saute 2 minutes
Add wine simmer 10 minutes
Add broth
Salt pepper

Simmer 20 minutes,

Blend, no cream required for this the potato does all the magic

top with a little sour cream

Salad

Key Lime dressing

lime juive 1/4 cup
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon of really good honey
salt
pepper

Whisk this well, and serve with your favorite salad, maybe add a little goat cheese and some good pitted olives.

French bread,

I'm done, I am going to make a pot now

Regards
Pace
Where's the BEEF?!?

:)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
OmG you're making me hungry.. i have the creamy horsy sauce, canned sweet corn and leftover scalloped cheesy potatoes Pace.

My LAST feast prior to thinning down by 15 pounds for summer!

Started that process with a 30 mile bike ride today.. oh my HAIL it beauteous out!

apics4.city_data.com_cpicc_cfiles29827.jpg

Way to go, Bo! :thumb: I have lost 7 pounds.. Not interested in being extremely thin -- just like for my clothes to hang more loosely, the way they used to. Smooth lines but no bulges.. I have cut out most desserts,, use sugar subs. no fried foods or anything greasy at all. My cholesterol has never been high in my entire life.. really want to keep it that way. Getting more exercise these day too, esp. since it is getting warmer! :p

Your picture is beautiful, such a serene setting, great photography!

P

PACE

Once, my Aunt Mary, who was from Vera Cruz, made it when we visited her in San Pedro, California, my cousins Ronnie, Carlo, and Yvonne were all raised on this surreal blend of Mex/Italian,,,,

So I made this dish of hers with her one day, it was heavenly!, she was quite talented, a great horsewoman, amazing surfer, and her kids were eccentric as well.

A delicious dish MA, yes, I agree,

If you like horseradish, next time you make mashed potatoes, stuff in a teaspoon or so, amazing, simple amazing.

Regards
Pace