• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sorority sisters don't like the trannie getting a Boner files lawsuit

EatTheRich

President
Funny that you didnt mention whites, since they are the # 1 excluded group in America. Not sure about that ? Take a walk though your local VA hospital some time. See how many hours....weeks....months, it takes you to find a white male working there (if you ever find one). Not many white women either.
Because they have better options.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So if someone gets bottom surgery it changes their sex?
What I am saying is that regardless of what surgery one has, it does not make them a woman or a man. Those genders are assigned biologically at birth. Those who decide to change their physical anatomy via surgery are in their own classification by choice. I am in no position to decide whether or not they have the right to have any type of surgery, they do. However I do not believe that former men have the absolute right to compete in women‘s sporting events or to join clubs which are created for women only. That decision should be delegated to those who govern these athletic associations or clubs.

EatTheRich

President
What I am saying is that regardless of what surgery one has, it does not make them a woman or a man. Those genders are assigned biologically at birth. Those who decide to change their physical anatomy via surgery are in their own classification by choice. I am in no position to decide whether or not they have the right to have any type of surgery, they do. However I do not believe that former men have the absolute right to compete in women‘s sporting events or to join clubs which are created for women only. That decision should be delegated to those who govern these athletic associations or clubs.
The majority which governs the sorority decided to admit Ms. Langford as per the usual procedure for admission. It was a small number wanting to be exclusive who objected and sued because they disagreed with the majority.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The majority which governs the sorority decided to admit Ms. Langford as per the usual procedure for admission. It was a small number wanting to be exclusive who objected and sued because they disagreed with the majority.
They sued because Ms. Langford had a Penis
1685386291097.png
and wanted to eat the chicks........ETC

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well maybe those who don’t agree with the majority vote of their Sorority should join another Sorority. That’s ok with me too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A better analogy than your cartoon would be someone who is clearly a chicken but people insist on irrelevant grounds should be forced to live in the fox den.
The chicken wouldn't last long in the Fox den.......
No chicken wants to live in a Fox den