• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Soros: "Kari Lake has to lose Arizona!"

write on

Senator
Local black college having a FREE HIV screening soon
I don't need to attend, my age has nothing to do with gays getting HIV and apparently they don't fear HIV and keep sucking

Surely to hell you're not coming out of the closet!
HIV is almost eradicated.

What's your problem, Dawg?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Gravy Seals.
That’s pretty funny. In Northern LA County there are tons of them living out in the desert in Tweaker Palaces….Their yards look like Sanford and Son’s junkyards.…Trump Signs Flying High….These are the electronic warriors Mike Flynn talks about….Where one goes, we all go….Straight to the nearest bathtub meth lab and then to buy or steal ammo….You can spot em from a mile away….Lol….The GOP has readily accepted these losers….Mean and dumb but gutless as they come…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's exactly why some of the far right fringe groups will take matters into their own hands too...like I said, when it happens, people like you will be shocked and outraged...even though you've been told where it's heading.
And people like you will cheer them on, even as they kill law enforcement guard and active duty army and marines.

write on

Senator
That’s pretty funny. In Northern LA County there are tons of them living out in the desert in Tweaker Palaces….Their yards look like Sanford and Son’s junkyards.…Trump Signs Flying High….These are the electronic warriors Mike Flynn talks about….Where one goes, we all go….Straight to the nearest bathtub meth lab and then to buy or steal ammo….You can spot em from a mile away….Lol….The GOP has readily accepted these losers….Mean and dumb but gutless as they come…
Republicans have no desire to take on the homeless/addiction problem.

It's their ace in the hole when they campaign in ignorant right wing districts.

Round and round we go....

Last edited:

write on

Senator
To hell with all of this!

There are more important things at hand...like talking to our better half

...our dog(s)! :)

Last edited:

write on

Senator
The right wing conspiracy theories never end..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
HIV is almost eradicated.

What's your problem, Dawg?
Ad said only 2% realize they have HIV
The reason for the HIV Clinic
The laughable part, they don't have to show ID or pay for test!
If they don't have to show ID how in hell will they know who they are testing?

I don't have a problem, I'm not into sex with other males

write on

Senator
Ad said only 2% realize they have HIV
The reason for the HIV Clinic
The laughable part, they don't have to show ID or pay for test!
If they don't have to show ID how in hell will they know who they are testing?

I don't have a problem, I'm not into sex with other males
No one is questioning your sexuality. The disease spread throughout all walks of life.

But aren't you happy to see what will likely be the end of HIV?

Or do you still have the Reagan mindset when quick action could have saved countless lives?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one is questioning your sexuality. The disease spread throughout all walks of life.

But aren't you happy to see what will likely be the end of HIV?

Or do you still have the Reagan mindset when quick action could have saved countless lives?
YHIV will never end as long as gays are doing gay things

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out @God of War . You started a thread about Kari Lake losing a free and fair election in Arizona with no Soros interference whatsoever and your fellow righties want to talk about gays and HIV. You already have another thread about that. Lol!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
She has to lose because she directly threatened to audit the election system and ALL election officials need to stop that. Soros can't have the election process fixed but the election officials certainly can't have their crimes prosecuted. The theft is sickening.

As a Lake supporter, you should see this:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Abrams did the same thing Lake is doing when she first lost but we know

That's Different

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
She has to lose because she directly threatened to audit the election system and ALL election officials need to stop that. Soros can't have the election process fixed but the election officials certainly can't have their crimes prosecuted. The theft is sickening.

Guess Soros bought off the AZ Supreme Court huh?