• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SOS if debt ceiling isn't raised by 12-15==No checks for SS/Medicare/caid/military

reason10

Governor
They don't talk about it because people like you would be happy to see the govt default on its bond obligations and destroy the entire economy, just so you could get joy out of hurting people on welfare.
The government already destroyed the entire economy when it allowed Joe to take the oath of office.

reason10

Governor
I always worry when wingers try to destroy the country.
Some day you might.

I doubt if you have helped anyone.
You probably consider giving them something you were going to throw away anyway as helping.

I said people like you, not you.
Right wingers didn't engage in voter fraud to illegally elect that old geezer who has tanked the American economy. That's your side of the aisle, edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls, I'm sorry to rain on a parade, but Medicare and Sosha Curity are all part of the same transfer payment sector of federal spending as welfare. It's called entitlements. It makes up 75 percent of the federal budget.

According to the Kerrey/Danforth Report (which we had to read in a superior college Macroeconomics class back in the early 90s) if nothing is done to rein in entitlement spending, then by the year 2030 the entire federal budget will be nothing but interest on Sosha Curity. No military, food stamps, roads, Congressional salaries.

And taxation will be at 90 percent for all sectors.

And we become the Weimar Republic.

Spamature

President
The government already destroyed the entire economy when it allowed Joe to take the oath of office.
Really ?

Stock Market: U.S. Corporations Hit Record Profits in 2021 Q3 ..

Gross Domestic income and Corporate Profits
Profits of domestic financial corporations increased $13.7 billion in the third quarter, compared with an increase of $52.8 billion in the second quarter. Profits of domestic nonfinancial corporations increased $67.5 billion, compared with an increase of $221.3 billion.Nov 24, 2021

Personal income is up too.

reason10

Governor
Really ?

Stock Market: U.S. Corporations Hit Record Profits in 2021 Q3 ..

Gross Domestic income and Corporate Profits
Profits of domestic financial corporations increased $13.7 billion in the third quarter, compared with an increase of $52.8 billion in the second quarter. Profits of domestic nonfinancial corporations increased $67.5 billion, compared with an increase of $221.3 billion.Nov 24, 2021

Personal income is up too.

That's ALL a lie.
Any idiot can find an I AGREE WITH YOUR BULLSCHITT site.
The rich got richer and the middle class got screwed.

Spamature

President
That's ALL a lie.
Any idiot can find an I AGREE WITH YOUR BULLSCHITT site.
The rich got richer and the middle class got screwed.
Nope. Another lie of yours.
Republican gave the wealthy trillions.
Even Trump got a piece of that action

Dawg

President
Supporting Member