• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

South Carolina: Too black to represent the rest of the country?

StanH

Council Member
So let's run the numbers. Iowa has a 10% too low disparity of black population. Therefore, it is too white to be representative of the US. Would it be fair to say then that South Carolina, with a 14% disparity too high of black population, is too black to be representative of the US?

Iowa, with 2.9% African-American population compared with 13% nationally, is probably not representative of the country, but is a good fit for the RNC.

Spamature

President
Who said anything about Andrea Mitchell speaking for other liberals? And why is who she's married to relevant?

I take it from your reply you won't be adding any substance to this debate.
Because she may not be a liberal at all. I mean you she's married to the man who spend his formative years clinging the the skirts of Ayn Rand. But there you are pretending as if her statements didn't come from the right instead of the left. I mean just because she doesn't work for Faux Noise don't mean she's not a conservative or that, that statement could be attributed to a conservative.

Spamature

President
Who said anything about Andrea Mitchell speaking for other liberals? And why is who she's married to relevant?

I take it from your reply you won't be adding any substance to this debate.
Hahahahaha....Oh wait she's the one who exposed Sarah as a dunce. Boy do you hold a grudge eh ?

Council Member
Of course, I don't believe that for a moment. But if I were to say (and presumably actually believe): "the rap on South Carolina: it doesn't represent the rest of the country - too black, too ___________, too ________", how would that be any more or less racist than Andrea Mitchell saying, "the rap on Iowa: it doesn't represent the rest of the country - too white, too evangelical, too rural", given how South Carolina is more black per capita than the rest of the nation?

The problem with liberals and racism is that often they perceive racism where it simply doesn't exist. Some have even gone so far as to basically accuse the moderators here of being dumb for not seeing racism here on PJ. The problem? The moderators don't see it because it quite often doesn't exist.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/01/02/andrea-mitchell-iowa-too-white-too-evangelical-too-rural#ixzz1iOwmewdZ
Isn't it funny how you say something that you want to believe and then carry on a conversation like it's a proven fact. The truth is if South Carolina has a voting populace that is more black than most of the country I would think you could say without a doubt that it could not be considered as a truth and I wouldn't have a problem..

But really are whites or religious people a minority? racism here on PJ. Oh it's here, but more bigotry is what I see.

Council Member
Because she may not be a liberal at all. I mean you she's married to the man who spend his formative years clinging the the skirts of Ayn Rand. But there you are pretending as if her statements didn't come from the right instead of the left. I mean just because she doesn't work for Faux Noise don't mean she's not a conservative or that, that statement could be attributed to a conservative.
I don't think that Andrea Mitchel is a lefty by my standards. Her interviews do little to make me believe she is even close to being on the left side of the middle. She could get a job on Fox just as well as being on MSNBC. My opinion is I don't care for her.

Spamature

President
she didn't do that Sarah did it to her self. She surely didn't ask her anything that was too hard to handle.
Actually I think it was Katie Couric who did that . But its fun to remind him that some Lib woman exposed his hero Sarah as a moron.

StanH

Council Member
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Here, I'll try and make it more simple for you. Take out everything but the "too white" and "too black" statements. Do you have a problem with either?

Hahahahaha....Oh wait she's the one who exposed Sarah as a dunce. Boy do you hold a grudge eh ?

StanH

Council Member
Sarah Palin isn't a moron. One doesn't rise to be governor of a state, then build a multimillion dollar political machine by being a moron. You really seem to be flailing around with your hijacking attempts.

Any particular reason why?

Actually I think it was Katie Couric who did that . But its fun to remind him that some Lib woman exposed his hero Sarah as a moron.

StanH

Council Member
Well, I'm not going to call you a liar, but I have a feeling if Brit Hume said South Carolina was too black to be representative of the US, you and other liberals would be calling racism.

But what specifically are you talking about with regards to me saying something I want to believe then carrying on a conversation like it's a proven fact?

Isn't it funny how you say something that you want to believe and then carry on a conversation like it's a proven fact. The truth is if South Carolina has a voting populace that is more black than most of the country I would think you could say without a doubt that it could not be considered as a truth and I wouldn't have a problem..

But really are whites or religious people a minority? racism here on PJ. Oh it's here, but more bigotry is what I see.

Spamature

President
So let's run the numbers. Iowa has a 10% too low disparity of black population. Therefore, it is too white to be representative of the US. Would it be fair to say then that South Carolina, with a 14% disparity too high of black population, is too black to be representative of the US?
But who was it that said SC represented America or could represent America. It's the harbinger of Republican party politics. Hey the GOP is "whiter" than America as a whole and certainly so when compared to the Democratic party. Does the GOP represent America ?

Spamature

President
Sarah Palin isn't a moron. One doesn't rise to be governor of a state, then build a multimillion dollar political machine by being a moron. You really seem to be flailing around with your hijacking attempts.

GRRRRRRRR!!!!

Don't you dare talk about my sweet sweet Sarah.

And I think the folks who tried to groom her for office might contradict you.

Spamature

President

Oh and are you asking why I'm here ?

Look at your top post.

Remember when you toss out chum like that

You draw the sharks baby

StanH

Council Member
So based on the numbers in Iowa and South Carolina, in addition to Andrea Mitchell setting precedent, you'd have no problem with Bill O'Reilly saying South Carolina is too black to be representative of the US?

But who was it that said SC represented America or could represent America. It's the harbinger of Republican party politics. Hey the GOP is "whiter" than America as a whole and certainly so when compared to the Democratic party. Does the GOP represent America ?

StanH

Council Member
I guess I'm a little confused now. So now she's your "sweet sweet Sarah"?

Honestly, you're all over the map here. Why not relax, read the top post, and try to stay on topic. You'll see there's no mention of Andrea Mitchell's husband, Sarah Palin or the GOP.

Go ahead, give it a try.

GRRRRRRRR!!!!

Don't you dare talk about my sweet sweet Sarah.

And I think the folks who tried to groom her for office might contradict you.

Council Member

No one is saying she is a moron because of what she has accomplished, it's because of what she knows.

Spamature

President
So based on the numbers in Iowa and South Carolina, in addition to Andrea Mitchell setting precedent, you'd have no problem with Bill O'Reilly saying South Carolina is too black to be representative of the US?
Why would I ? SC is probably too much of a lot of things to represent America.

Spamature

President
I guess I'm a little confused now. So now she's your "sweet sweet Sarah"?

Honestly, you're all over the map here. Why not relax, read the top post, and try to stay on topic. You'll see there's no mention of Andrea Mitchell's husband, Sarah Palin or the GOP.

Go ahead, give it a try.
I was mocking your Sarah infatuation as if I were you. Strange you didn't get that.

Besides, I come at things from an original angle. You bring up Andrea. I bring up her Randian hubby.
You bring up racial make up. I remind you of the racial make up of your party (the party you and I both know you vote for)