• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Speak out. Like trump or not. The truth is needed

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The median life expectancy of someone who’s lived to be 65 (and over 80% ofCovid fatalities are in people 65+) is 84.3. The median age of someone dying of Covid is 80.5. Pretty big difference there.
Not really. It doesn't work that way (or we'd all live forever).

Spamature

President
Well yes. But that was not the assertion under discussion.
But the idea that death is the only thing that actually effect people in regards to this illness is a foolhearty proposition. We don't know the long term outcome of a disease that has only been among the human population for 10 months in total. We know there is long term damage but not what they all are and not if the damage is permanent in some people. This nonchalant attitude that death is the only thing that matters in children puts them at an unknown risk that may not be discovered for a decade or more.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But the idea that death is the only thing that actually effect people in regards to this illness is a foolhearty proposition. We don't know the long term outcome of a disease that has only been among the human population for 10 months in total. We know there is long term damage but not what they all are and not if the damage is permanent in some people. This nonchalant attitude that death is the only thing that matters in children puts them at an unknown risk that may not be discovered for a decade or more.
Who said that...in the narrow context under discussion?

Spamature

President
Who said that...in the narrow context under discussion?
I am asserting that just because children don't die as fast as adults , when the having been infected aggravates and pre existing condition, does not mean people who are infected as children won't end up with it cont4ributing to, or leading to, a future cause of death.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am asserting that just because children don't die as fast as adults , when the having been infected aggravates and pre existing condition, does not mean people who are infected as children won't end up with it cont4ributing to, or leading to, a future cause of death.
Yes. No disagreement. Meanwhile the one poster is correct...the other..not so much

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
This is the larger effect Covid has on children, is it not ?
They don't die. It's just the people who take care of them that do.
a majority that died already had conditions that facilitated their deaths maybe they should have lived healthier lives if they cared so much for their children if that's the direction you really want to go.
But basically it has nothing to do with what I originally said
COVID 19 does not have the same effect on the young that it does the elderly and sick
Children rarely die from COVID 19 and they recover quickly if they become effected