• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Speak out. Like trump or not. The truth is needed

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How does painting BLM on headstones in grave yards and kicking over head stones make it Trumps fault................

If I caught you doing that to my Moms headstone, I'd kill you

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
80+ year old businesses also DYING...............especially restaurants

We the people are the losers even if we live five years from now and realize what we gave up for one year..........it's can't be regained EVER

I'm not playing the foolish game...........bury me deep if I die or I'll come back and get revenge
will you charge by the room,house or by the hour? ;)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Its hard to follow what your point in this thread is.
Is this "rage" posting?

Its like saying that even though we lost 58,000 Americans in Vietnam, 200,000,000 didn't die so it was a raging success!!!!
I’m waiting to see a response to that. Good comparison. Maybe you’ll hear back by the 12th of Never.

BobbyT

Governor
PS

0.06% of Americans have succumbed to Covid.

that's six hundredths of one percent.

People playing who is responsible games....

Trump IS responsible for keeping 99.94% of Americans ALIVE.
Donald IS NOT responsible for keeping anyone alive. You'e been arguing all along that Covid deaths are the responsibility of more people than just Donald. How can you now say that he IS responsible for those who have not (yet) succumbed?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The Democrats are doing nothing but pointing fingers. Those Democrat governors criticizing Trump the most made the biggest mistakes and are responsible for the majority of the deaths. Cuomo is shameless. The Dems. don't have a solution beyond blaming somebody else. They never do.
Gee, you apparently haven't heard the King talking on tape to Woodward, he pretty much admits to all you right wingers defended him on - what, when, how bad, etc.

Update your social programming, brainwashing source please

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course not. There's no real "solution" needed. This is an infectious disease with a wide spread and a mortality rate and profile in line with most other respiratory viruses. If it had happened under a Democrat president, or even a Republican like George Bush, the media wouldn't have given two shits about it. Most sane people recognize this.
The king, on tape, disagrees with you. google the tapes !