• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Speaking of GatewayPundit

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Well, why did you ask yourself about Dominion suing someone? You wrote it but knew better? ha ha
I didn't write about "opening itself up to discovery". You did and should have known better. You walked right into it and now you are trying to save face.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
it could be that dominion doesnt give a shit, cause,,,you know...nothing to hide.
You mean like EcoHealth Alliance had "nothing to hide" regarding GOF research? You are deploying the marxistview SOP - demand proof for something that is being covered up so you can shut down political pressure to expose the cover up. And then when the facts go against you, you will just pretend the facts aren't, well, factual.

write on

Senator
Well, why did you ask yourself about Dominion suing someone? You wrote it but knew better? ha ha
Now you're talking about what's not relevant.

I understand that you have your head st7ck up trumps ass, but

Come on! The least you could do was look like you knew what dominion was and fake it!

lol

God of War

Governor
Now you're talking about what's not relevant.

I understand that you have your head st7ck up trumps ass, but

Come on! The least you could do was look like you knew what dominion was and fake it!

lol
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You mean like EcoHealth Alliance had "nothing to hide" regarding GOF research? You are deploying the marxistview SOP - demand proof for something that is being covered up so you can shut down political pressure to expose the cover up. And then when the facts go against you, you will just pretend the facts aren't, well, factual.

Ok. Just bring the facts. I'll take the risk....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're new around here so Phil won't let me kick you around. Come back after you've been branded and scarred a bit more.
Wow...what a mature response....you have no facts...nothing that anyone can read or listen to that would lend itself to your credibility...so your excuse is that the poster you are responding to is too new for you to actually respond with facts.

The truth is you have none. You didn't post facts back as Res Evil and still don't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do you think he will ever answer how he "discovered" that Dominion is destroying evidence?
Seemed like an easy question for someone as brilliant as the God of War.
He's getting his butt kicked on more than one thread because he pulls his "facts" out of thin air. I expect he'll change nics and come back as someone else pretty soon.

God of War

Governor
Do you think he will ever answer how he "discovered" that Dominion is destroying evidence?
Seemed like an easy question for someone as brilliant as the God of War.
Leftist literalism is a one way hypocrite disease. A psychiatric disorder.

Watch me. I'll play that game with you. Say something and I'll take you literally. It will be fun, I swear.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Watch me. I'll play that game with you. Say something and I'll take you literally. It will be fun, I swear.
When Dominion sues the discovery phase opens them up for....? You guessed it discovery. They haven't sued yet because they are destroying their internal documents. ha ha

Dominion has filed a number of lawsuits. There is no evidence that they are destroying internal documents. I can't even find anyone but you who thinks they are.

BlueHeel

Council Member

So, you say you "discover" Dominion is destroying evidence, yet you can't show how you discovered said evidence destroying. Yet, you call me a "duckling" and claim I'm playing a game. Why can't I see or read your "discovery"?
Seems to be an easy answer for someone of your intellectual abilities. No?
Let's see how this goes.

God of War

Governor
So, you say you "discover" Dominion is destroying evidence, yet you can't show how you discovered said evidence destroying. Yet, you call me a "duckling" and claim I'm playing a game. Why can't I see or read your "discovery"?
Seems to be an easy answer for someone of your intellectual abilities. No?
Let's see how this goes.
Try and get rid of your disease and read the post. In it the main theme is the observational comment that lawsuits may be slow to transpire when the aggrieved party feels that the discovery process might hinder their case. Then I joke, you can tell its a joke because I put a "ha ha" after it, that in this case Dominion is probably illegally destroying corporate documentation because of the delay in suing.

At some point you and your pack of hyena friends might try pulling your heads out of each others asses. ha ha I say this because the pack of you focused on the document destruction and NOT THE FUKING POINT OF THE POST!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Try and get rid of your disease and read the post. In it the main theme is the observational comment that lawsuits may be slow to transpire when the aggrieved party feels that the discovery process might hinder their case. Then I joke, you can tell its a joke because I put a "ha ha" after it, that in this case Dominion is probably illegally destroying corporate documentation because of the delay in suing.

At some point you and your pack of hyena friends might try pulling your heads out of each others asses. ha ha I say this because the pack of you focused on the document destruction and NOT THE FUKING POINT OF THE POST!!!
Your "fuking point" was based on the assumption that Dominion had not already filed suits against Powell, Giuliani, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, NewsMax, Oan, InfoWars and Fox..

God of War

Governor
Because they have yet to file a lawsuit against Trump.
Because they are deleting discovery material? ha ha

Plus, this part kind of hems it in a little bit... so on either hand it is a burn. Especially since Trump has been saying shit about Dominion for months now.
I wonder how long before Dominion files suit against Trump and others?
PS. You're still on ignore.

God of War

Governor
Your "fuking point" was based on the assumption that Dominion had not already filed suits against Powell, Giuliani, Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, NewsMax, Oan, InfoWars and Fox..
Your hyena head smells fecal.

Fact, discovery doesn't entitle you to all corporate records. Trump may well ask for records specific to him and may ask for records not asked for by others on chance alone. If the records haven't been destroyed. You know in the many months that Trump has been saying shit about Dominion.