• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SpyGate: When ever Trumpies accuse you of something, it is something they are doing themselves.

Spamature

President
So it was Trump and Barr who were spying on the Dems in Congress by tapping their phone data.
Already worse than Watergate, and we don't even know the full story yet.

Now we know they cheated in the states Trump won. Dems will have to form a partisan group and demand access to every red state ballot and voting machine plus a list of everyone who died in those states.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The crimes keep adding up. Mueller found at least 10 counts of obstruction of justice and now we have abuse of power. As our new AG Merrick Garland tries to clean up the DOJ from the stench and illegal activities of Trump, we'll be learning of abuses that even Nixon never dreamed of doing.

Here's Bill Barr lying his ass off.

Dances like we'd expect a fat guy to...not very well.

Spamature

President
The crimes keep adding up. Mueller found at least 10 counts of obstruction of justice and now we have abuse of power. As our new AG Merrick Garland tries to clean up the DOJ from the stench and illegal activities of Trump, we'll be learning of abuses that even Nixon never dreamed of doing.

Here's Bill Barr lying his ass off.

He knew they had, and he lied.

That is PERJURY.

4/15

Mayor
So it was Trump and Barr who were spying on the Dems in Congress by tapping their phone data.

Now we know they cheated in the states Trump won. Dems will have to form a partisan group and demand access to every red state ballot and voting machine plus a list of everyone who died in those states.

It is how they work!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
He obviously had good reason to suspect they were trying to overthrow the government by colluding with big tech & big media to steal the election. I know it sounds far fetched, but that IS the bar you guys set. I bet you weren't even aware of the quintessential irony in your post...

Spamature

President
He obviously had good reason to suspect they were trying to overthrow the government by colluding with big tech & big media to steal the election. I know it sounds far fetched, but that IS the bar you guys set. I bet you weren't even aware of the quintessential irony in your post...
Funny because it was big tech he went to for the data.

Yes, it is far-fetched, because they did not find anything.

Spamature

President
Says the guy whose narratives have been decimated by the facts...
Did Manafort pass off polling data to a Russian agent in order to help them with the interference election interference efforts ?

Did Bannon testify under oath that Stone was the campaign's contact with the Russian hackers and Wikileaks ?

Did they meet with the Russians in Trump Tower in an effort to get dirt on Clinton in exchange for sanctions relief ?

Last edited:

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist

You'll never learn, will you.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They need to do a coronavirus level of deep cleaning in the admin and remove every trace of Trumpism. I would not doubt if they shook loose a few Russian spies that got in under Trump.
Without a doubt. It's going to be a weekly reveal of Trump corruption while in office.
Thank goodness for our Constitution's free press doing the digging. These people along with Trump need to be prosecuted......in order for us to preserve our democracy and the rule of the law. Otherwise, we'll turn into what Republicans want......Russia.