• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

St Louis Prosecutor takes a dump on the Constitution.

reason10

Governor
I couldn't possibly make this up.

https://www.diamondandsilk.com/blog/2020/07/01/st-louis-prosecutor-looking-charge-armed-couple-must-protect-right-peacefully-protest/?fbclid=IwAR2LbO101k86I7VAHnz5zuCvLuLuP_xmOzBHdyjCZX5PkJTCvbKtt2WjfI8

St Louis Prosecutor Looking To Charge Armed Couple: ‘We Must Protect The Right To Peacefully Protest’
No shots were fired but St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner released a statement claiming the armed residents may have violated the law and that she was looking into potential violations.
“I am alarmed at the events that happened over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault,” she said in a statement, as BizPac Review reports. “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”

Talking points.

1. There needs to be a movement to FIRE this circuit attorney and have her disbarred. She just took a dump on the Second Amendment.

2. It was not a peaceful protest. Those animals tore down the gate to the neighborhood. That is an act of vandalism and domestic terror.

3. The couple was in mortal fear for their lives. Those animals were shouting that they were going to kill that couple. This was NOT A PEACEFUL PROTE4ST.

4. The police told the couple to flee, get away with their lives and let those animals storm the house, steal everything and burn it down.

5. I NOW wish they had stacks and stack of loaded ammo clips and that they had just opened fire on the crowd. THAT would have been the use of deadly force to prevent being murdered. KILL every animal in that mob. Send a message that terrorists will be dealt with here the same way they are dealt with in the Middle East.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
another sewer just like Chicago

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

and I shall use my right to defend myself, family and property

DA should be working on those deaths instead

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I couldn't possibly make this up.

https://www.diamondandsilk.com/blog/2020/07/01/st-louis-prosecutor-looking-charge-armed-couple-must-protect-right-peacefully-protest/?fbclid=IwAR2LbO101k86I7VAHnz5zuCvLuLuP_xmOzBHdyjCZX5PkJTCvbKtt2WjfI8

St Louis Prosecutor Looking To Charge Armed Couple: ‘We Must Protect The Right To Peacefully Protest’
No shots were fired but St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner released a statement claiming the armed residents may have violated the law and that she was looking into potential violations.
“I am alarmed at the events that happened over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault,” she said in a statement, as BizPac Review reports. “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”

Talking points.

1. There needs to be a movement to FIRE this circuit attorney and have her disbarred. She just took a dump on the Second Amendment.

2. It was not a peaceful protest. Those animals tore down the gate to the neighborhood. That is an act of vandalism and domestic terror.

3. The couple was in mortal fear for their lives. Those animals were shouting that they were going to kill that couple. This was NOT A PEACEFUL PROTE4ST.

4. The police told the couple to flee, get away with their lives and let those animals storm the house, steal everything and burn it down.

5. I NOW wish they had stacks and stack of loaded ammo clips and that they had just opened fire on the crowd. THAT would have been the use of deadly force to prevent being murdered. KILL every animal in that mob. Send a message that terrorists will be dealt with here the same way they are dealt with in the Middle East.

There is no 2nd Amendment right to point guns at people. The gate was illegally erected to block a public street. There is no evidence the couples was threatened in any way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is no 2nd Amendment right to point guns at people. The gate was illegally erected to block a public street. There is no evidence the couples was threatened in any way.
There's a right of self defense
run up on someones property threating them and learn for yourself

There wasn't any "couples" just a couple and for someone on a mountain you sure try to make readers believe you were there as in Florida:)

EatTheRich

President
There's a right of self defense
run up on someones property threating them and learn for yourself

There wasn't any "couples" just a couple and for someone on a mountain you sure try to make readers believe you were there as in Florida:)
Irrelevant since the protesters were on public property and not threatening anyone.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The gate was not on a street...it was on a sidewalk onto private property. The protesters had no right to tear the gate down.

The video shows no protesters on the couples property...as near as I can tell they are on the sidewalk in front of the house. The couple claims it is not a public sidewalk

EatTheRich

President
The gate was not on a street...it was on a sidewalk onto private property. The protesters had no right to tear the gate down.

The video shows no protesters on the couples property...as near as I can tell they are on the sidewalk in front of the house. The couple claims it is not a public sidewalk
It wasn’t private property, though. It was public property around which someone, without authorization, put up a gate and signs that said “private property.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It wasn’t private property, though. It was public property around which someone, without authorization, put up a gate and signs that said “private property.”
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. If I buy a few hundred acres, pave streets and sidewalks and build homes...that land is mine, until I sell it. Just because there is a street and sidewalk there does not make them public nor does it guarantee access to the public. It certainly doesn't mean they need authorization to gate their community. If the city, county or state didn't put the streets in...why would you assume they are public?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you look at the two lawyers home, it wasn't a Double Wide in a private development

You've never owned property and don't understand

EatTheRich

President
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. If I buy a few hundred acres, pave streets and sidewalks and build homes...that land is mine, until I sell it. Just because there is a street and sidewalk there does not make them public nor does it guarantee access to the public. It certainly doesn't mean they need authorization to gate their community. If the city, county or state didn't put the streets in...why would you assume they are public?
The city did put the streets in, on public land. The only thing making it a “private, gated community” were a gate and some “private property” signs put up with no authorization other than the arrogant audacity of the rich.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The city did put the streets in, on public land. The only thing making it a “private, gated community” were a gate and some “private property” signs put up with no authorization other than the arrogant audacity of the rich.
They got Rich representing blacks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How do you know that? I can tell you that here in the Denver area we couldn't even put a speed bump down to keep people from zooming through here...and we are on a Cul de sac

reason10

Governor

In homeowner's association communities such as that, all the homeowners pay for common items, like the gate, the sidewalks, etc. Those animals committed vandalism, trespassing and domestic terrorism.

They were THREATENING the McCloskeys. They were threatening to KILL the. The McCloskeys had called 911 and no help was coming. They had no other recourse.

I wish they had had enough guns and clips to just open fire on those animals and level the ground with their useless carcasses. Send a message to the animals that people who have jobs WILL PUSH BACK if you attack us.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

In homeowner's association communities such as that, all the homeowners pay for common items, like the gate, the sidewalks, etc. Those animals committed vandalism, trespassing and domestic terrorism.

They were THREATENING the McCloskeys. They were threatening to KILL the. The McCloskeys had called 911 and no help was coming. They had no other recourse.

I wish they had had enough guns and clips to just open fire on those animals and level the ground with their useless carcasses. Send a message to the animals that people who have jobs WILL PUSH BACK if you attack us.
I watched the video...nobody was on the property of the two gun totin lawyers.

The demonstrators may well have been on what is referred to as "common area"..and I'm not sure what the rules are there. The vandalism should have resulted in an arrest, since it was probably a dollar amount over what would be considered a misdemeanor.

I still think the couple was nuts for coming out of the house with guns in hand.

reason10

Governor

The gate those animals destroyed was the property of ALL the residents of that neighborhood, including the VICTIMS who couldn't even get help from the police. That's why they got their guns. They would be DEAD now if they hadn't.

The demonstrators may well have been on what is referred to as "common area"..and I'm not sure what the rules are there. The vandalism should have resulted in an arrest, since it was probably a dollar amount over what would be considered a misdemeanor.

What those animals did amounts to assault and domestic terrorism.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2331
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C)
occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and

And the penalty in some states;

https://www.federalcharges.com/terrorism-laws-charges/

Even if no one was hurt, you can face a long prison sentence for committing an act of terrorism, or even merely threatening to do so. For example, a conviction for providing support and/or resources to a terror organization can result in a federal prison sentence of 20 years.

I still think the couple was nuts for coming out of the house with guns in hand.

They dialed 911. Couldn't get any police. Then they called a private security service. The service said flee the area and let those animals have the house, destroy it , loot it, burn it down

That's when they got the guns.

That was NOT a peaceful protest group. It was a bunch of animals who became furious when they saw a PRIVATE PROPERTY sign and went berserk. CLASS ENVY drove their murderous rage.

They should be arrested and charged with domestic terrorism. Load up those federal penitentiaries with a few hundred of those animals and the rest just might get the message.

EatTheRich

President

The gate those animals destroyed was the property of ALL the residents of that neighborhood, including the VICTIMS who couldn't even get help from the police. That's why they got their guns. They would be DEAD now if they hadn't.

What those animals did amounts to assault and domestic terrorism.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2331
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C)
occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and

And the penalty in some states;

https://www.federalcharges.com/terrorism-laws-charges/

Even if no one was hurt, you can face a long prison sentence for committing an act of terrorism, or even merely threatening to do so. For example, a conviction for providing support and/or resources to a terror organization can result in a federal prison sentence of 20 years.

They dialed 911. Couldn't get any police. Then they called a private security service. The service said flee the area and let those animals have the house, destroy it , loot it, burn it down

That's when they got the guns.

That was NOT a peaceful protest group. It was a bunch of animals who became furious when they saw a PRIVATE PROPERTY sign and went berserk. CLASS ENVY drove their murderous rage.

They should be arrested and charged with domestic terrorism. Load up those federal penitentiaries with a few hundred of those animals and the rest just might get the message.
There was never any threat to their property from the protesters (unless you count the illegal gate which the protesters removed because it interfered with their actual, legally valid property rights), much less a physical threat to their persons. They brought out their guns because they were threatened by the political content of the protesters’ message.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Saw it on Facebook from a trusted source.
Sorry...I'm not thinking that is credible. Gated communities are not illegal and as i said before...if the original builder and now the HOA built and maintains the community, that gate is private property.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
you break into a gated, private community, tresspass on MY property, threaten me and mine...I'd likely do more than 'show' you my weapon.