• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Starbucks: Grande latte double Covid hold the foam.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again, try to focus on what people actually say.
I did and evidently you forgot what you said in your post #26
of course you never stay on topic and post off topic and when someone post to what you posted off topic you whine they're off topic when reality is YOU were

Deplorable

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're right ...AOC was worse...went from eating to into a crowded club...with lots of people, probably took no regard of who was diabetic or not. Superspread.
By “club” do you mean that outdoor bar where people eating and drinking did not wear masks?

You figure that’s “worse” than refusing to wear a mask indoors next to where a senior citizen diabetic sits, and where other attendees are required to wear masks?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I did and evidently you forgot what you said in your post #26
of course you never stay on topic and post off topic and when someone post to what you posted off topic you whine they're off topic when reality is YOU were

Deplorable
Please. Focus.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By “club” do you mean that outdoor bar where people eating and drinking did not wear masks?

You figure that’s “worse” than refusing to wear a mask indoors next to where a senior citizen diabetic sits, and where other attendees are required to wear masks?
This is (D) carping at work....I see nobody near (like within 6ft)

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Florida
leftist post how bad covid is there
drunks don't care

1642697545207.png

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is (D) carping at work....I see nobody near (like within 6ft)

;-)
Your dodge is noted, as the discussion grinds to a halt.

BTW, if you’re truly looking for an analog to the SCOTUS chambers, you might think of exploring the mask usage policies of the House chambers. That’s far more apt than outdoor bars.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

BTW, if you’re truly looking for an analog to the SCOTUS chambers, you might think of exploring the mask usage policies of the House chambers. That’s far more apt than outdoor bars.
I see that you consider DANCING IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY WITHOUT A MASK to be “eating and drinking” [when Democrats do it].

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Odd. Model myself after your behaviors..and boop...whining

No good?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Senseless left wing carping

Deplorable

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yet another victory for Team Covid - the GOP. They are on a roll!
It's a victory for the rights of the individual.

Why is it that you want to give up your rights as a U.S. citizen and surrender them to another man?

It's a valid question.

Also try this on for size:

Why doesn't Starbucks keep this policy in place themselves? If I have a company and my requirement could be _____________ if you want to work here. Why not that Starbucks?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I gave you the actual analog. You ignored it because you know that your argument is baseless. The usual.
Nah. The analog is masked vs not and exposure to others. Not gradations of location that suits you

Deplorable, as always. As though the group is not at risk because they're not a SCOTUS judge...or because risk diminishes on your say so ..

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Crikey. People don’t wear masks in outdoors bars. Who was “dancing”?
Yes, you know, like AOC did at the NYC gala, that she went to because of her status and otherwise would have never been invited if she weren't a congresswoman.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's a victory for the rights of the individual.

Why is it that you want to give up your rights as a U.S. citizen and surrender them to another man?

It's a valid question.

Also try this on for size:

Why doesn't Starbucks keep this policy in place themselves? If I have a company and my requirement could be _____________ if you want to work here. Why not that Starbucks?
Starbucks should do that, but they figured why bother? The SCOTUS winger decision substituting their policy for the OSHA policy means that Covid is going to run wild through workplaces. A Starbucks vaccine mandate would now just subject them to more winger litigation/sabotage with nothing meaningful to be gained.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Starbucks should do that, but they figured why bother? The SCOTUS winger decision substituting their policy for the OSHA policy means that Covid is going to run wild through workplaces. A Starbucks vaccine mandate would now just subject them to more winger litigation/sabotage with nothing meaningful to be gained.
Ah see....more Democrats wimping out. Doing something too hard....waaa.. no can help empwoyee..cause am free to set the terms of empwoyment but can't cause mean mean SCOTUS...

Pathetic. Look at yourself.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah. The analog is masked vs not and exposure to others. Not gradations of location that suits you

Deplorable, as always. As though the group is not at risk because they're not a SCOTUS judge...or because risk diminishes on your say so ..
The things you ignore…

1. Indoors versus outdoors
2. Bars versus governmental chambers
3. Policies and usage practices affecting the different venues

Hey, if you ignore all the facts everything is the same.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ah see....more Democrats wimping out. Doing something too hard....waaa.. no can help empwoyee..cause am free to set the terms of empwoyment but can't cause mean mean SCOTUS...

Pathetic. Look at yourself.
Let me know if you can address what I actually said. I will patiently wait…

;-)