• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Starbucks: Grande latte double Covid hold the foam.

Your continued fealty to the healthcare bureaucracy authoritarianism is duly noted.

F*ck, it's not like they are barring their employees from getting vaccinated. If you were intellectually curious at all, you'd know that there is growing evidence that, along with not actually keeping you from contracting the virus, repeated doses may actually make you MORE likely to contract it. Yet the covidiots are still all like "keep the shots mandatory!"

Oral CBD Prevented COVID-19 Infection in Real-World Patients, Study Suggests (vice.com)

Maybe we should be mandating CBD? Regardless, there are effective alternatives to (endless) vaccine injections. People who think they have all the answers when they, well, don't, are the ones who are spreading "misinformation."
You have stretched authoritarianism beyond its definition.
Doing what doctors suggest is not authoritarianism.
And saying getting multiple shots can make you more likely to get covid is dumb and not true.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your continued fealty to the healthcare bureaucracy authoritarianism is duly noted.

F*ck, it's not like they are barring their employees from getting vaccinated. If you were intellectually curious at all, you'd know that there is growing evidence that, along with not actually keeping you from contracting the virus, repeated doses may actually make you MORE likely to contract it. Yet the covidiots are still all like "keep the shots mandatory!"

Oral CBD Prevented COVID-19 Infection in Real-World Patients, Study Suggests (vice.com)

Maybe we should be mandating CBD? Regardless, there are effective alternatives to (endless) vaccine injections. People who think they have all the answers when they, well, don't, are the ones who are spreading "misinformation."
More reality for you to ignore…

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
More reality for you to ignore…

LOL! The CDC? That's a propaganda site.

Repeat Covid Booster Shots Spur Warning on Immune Response, EU Regulators Warn - Bloomberg

Raoul_Luke

Raoul_Luke

Can you provide a link to its registry as a propaganda site? Perhaps even detail on what country utilizes it as a propaganda tool?
LOL!

cdc wrong - Bing

Is Google okay?

And that would be the USA.

I'm sure you consider Fauci and Wallenski, well, "science" incarnate.

Like I said, LOL...

EatTheRich

President

Here in the real world, the fully vaccinated are contracting Covid at 3/5 the rate of the unvaccinated.