• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stark Relief Last Night--Sanctuary Cities

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
So, this guy was arrested last night for Assault Family Violence/Unlawful Restraint. He met a 16 y/o girl on Facebook or some other social media platform. She lived in Alabama. They arranged to meet. He drives over there an picks her up and brings her back to South Texas. The family isn't notified and thinks she ran away. The girl's family is from Honduras and here illegally--no info on if she is a citizen or not. The family doesn't report her as being missing because they don't want to risk being deported. She was missing for 2 months. This happened over the Thanksgiving time.

In a sanctuary city, this won't happen. So this girl had to go through this ordeal through no fault of her own because the police may be more interested in penalizing the family than working for her safe return.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So, this guy was arrested last night for Assault Family Violence/Unlawful Restraint. He met a 16 y/o girl on Facebook or some other social media platform. She lived in Alabama. They arranged to meet. He drives over there an picks her up and brings her back to South Texas. The family isn't notified and thinks she ran away. The girl's family is from Honduras and here illegally--no info on if she is a citizen or not. The family doesn't report her as being missing because they don't want to risk being deported. She was missing for 2 months. This happened over the Thanksgiving time.

In a sanctuary city, this won't happen. So this girl had to go through this ordeal through no fault of her own because the police may be more interested in penalizing the family than working for her safe return.
Hmmm…yes, this certainly makes the case that leftists are serious about crime. Pay no mind to the human trafficking and fentanyl launch from open borders, no cash bail, early release/penalty lightening campaigns, defund the police, de-scope the police and replace with counselors and therapists, etc., etc.

To quote Bruce Willis, “Welcome to the party, pal”.

Yes, a FATHER’S justice is what should be visited upon the maggot in this story. But you are - as always - only 180 degrees off course on prescriptive address.

how do we solve the problem of illegal alien murderers and kidnappers taking refuge in sanctuary cities? the parents of this girl seem like bad parents, anyway

write on

Senator

Almost the exact thing happened here in OK.

Fvck!

TBLee

Governor

? A lot of questions on this one, like how/why was this girl on social media unchecked? The family didn’t report this because they were unaware and thought she ran away or because they were illegals, or both? By the way, its naive to believe this would NOT happen in a Sanctuary City. Also, the majority of police officers would be interested in her safe return, so stop trying to stir the already bubbling pot.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
? A lot of questions on this one, like how/why was this girl on social media unchecked? The family didn’t report this because they were unaware and thought she ran away or because they were illegals, or both? By the way, its naive to believe this would NOT happen in a Sanctuary City. Also, the majority of police officers would be interested in her safe return, so stop trying to stir the already bubbling pot.
It likely would happen in an SC. But the culture of hate that is alive and well in every southern state exacerbates the situation. The result is a sad state of affairs to where the young girl is being taken from her home (in whatgever condition it was in) and being abused and a family too scared of being deported to report it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hmmm…yes, this certainly makes the case that leftists are serious about crime. Pay no mind to the human trafficking and fentanyl launch from open borders, no cash bail, early release/penalty lightening campaigns, defund the police, de-scope the police and replace with counselors and therapists, etc., etc.

To quote Bruce Willis, “Welcome to the party, pal”.

Yes, a FATHER’S justice is what should be visited upon the maggot in this story. But you are - as always - only 180 degrees off course on prescriptive address.
You completely miss the point.

TBLee

Governor
It likely would happen in an SC. But the culture of hate that is alive and well in every southern state exacerbates the situation. The result is a sad state of affairs to where the young girl is being taken from her home (in whatgever condition it was in) and being abused and a family too scared of being deported to report it.
Too many unanswered questions about this story. I wonder how long her parents have lived in this Country, and was their daughter born here? How did they eventually find her, and were the police ever involved in the case? I find it odd that you seem to believe the South has a lock on crime/hate in our Country. Soft on crime is an issue throughout our Country. That needs to change, and people need to be held accountable for their actions.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Too many unanswered questions about this story. I wonder how long her parents have lived in this Country, and was their daughter born here? How did they eventually find her, and were the police ever involved in the case? I find it odd that you seem to believe the South has a lock on crime/hate in our Country. Soft on crime is an issue throughout our Country. That needs to change, and people need to be held accountable for their actions.
The South has been more vocal about the supposed "invasion" of undocumented alients. Do you disagree?

I don't blame the 16 y/o for her being born here or brought here... it sucks that this terrible decision she apparently made on her own. I imagine that the guy we arrested who was not much older htan her wasn't a criminal mastermind though. But you're taken 4 states over nad getting away buys it's own new set of problems??? Anyway, the parents shoudl be be able to call the police without worrying about being deported in my view. If this were Houston instead of Alabama, the family could have called the Houston police department and not had to worry about the ICE actions that could follow.

TBLee

Governor
The South has been more vocal about the supposed "invasion" of undocumented alients. Do you disagree?

I don't blame the 16 y/o for her being born here or brought here... it sucks that this terrible decision she apparently made on her own. I imagine that the guy we arrested who was not much older htan her wasn't a criminal mastermind though. But you're taken 4 states over nad getting away buys it's own new set of problems??? Anyway, the parents shoudl be be able to call the police without worrying about being deported in my view. If this were Houston instead of Alabama, the family could have called the Houston police department and not had to worry about the ICE actions that could follow.
I have spent the majority of my life not living in the South, and I believe we do have a an invasion happening at our borders. We have lost control of our borders, and it is a major issue facing our Country, creating a litany of problems that grow worse on a daily basis.
You didn’t address any of the questions I asked you in the previous post. I would like to know more about the dynamics of this story, wouldn’t you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you had 2.4million illegals invading your state would you serve milk and cookies or hate what you're dealing with. You keep posting "southern states" but when southern states send those wonderful illegals to Northern Staes they start crying they can't handle them and express the same hate. Check SC NYC and hear their crys and anger.

You posted the girl was "taken from her home" when it appears reality is the girl met up with a bo on social media and freely left with him and wasn't "taken from her home" and all across America the same shit is happening with American girls. Hey don't you fret yourself, Joey after two years is getting serious on immigration:

Biden gets real on immigration (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The girl was "taken from her home" sounds like she went freely with the boy she met on social media and wasn't "taken".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The South is where 2.4million illegals have entered since 1-20-2021 Appears Houston police are quite busy fighting crime already, or as NASA say's 'Houston we have a problem"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have spent the majority of my life not living in the South, and I believe we do have a an invasion happening at our borders. We have lost control of our borders, and it is a major issue facing our Country, creating a litany of problems that grow worse on a daily basis.
You didn’t address any of the questions I asked you in the previous post. I would like to know more about the dynamics of this story, wouldn’t you?
No worries, after over 2 years and 2.4million+ illegals Joey has gotten serious on immigration:

Biden gets real on immigration (msn.com)

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Sure I would. But that doesn't change my point. If someone is violating your rights, you should be able to call the police without fear of being deported.

It said point blank in the probable cause statement that the mother wouldn't call the cops from fear of being deported.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure I would. But that doesn't change my point. If someone is violating your rights, you should be able to call the police without fear of being deported.

It said point blank in the probable cause statement that the mother wouldn't call the cops from fear of being deported.
Simple solution
Don't be in America illegally
or keep kiddos off social media

TBLee

Governor

It appears you don’t know the facts, or at least many of the facts of this particular case. If my child’s life was in jeopardy regardless of my status in a Country, I would seek help. I believe there is more to this story. I would rather be deported and have my child’s abduction be investigated than just let it go. Something is a miss with this story….