• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Start around 19:58

God of War

Governor
Thanks for letting us know what makes you people tick. the sheer lunacy you accept as truth !

I must have missed the link to peoples brains melting, can you re-post that please
You made your choice so live with the fear your choice comes with. We all do because subsequent choices still need to be made.

God of War

Governor
Thanks for letting us know what makes you people tick. the sheer lunacy you accept as truth !

I must have missed the link to peoples brains melting, can you re-post that please
A topic expert is telling you what other topic experts think about vaccinating during an ongoing epidemic with an insufficiently effective vaccine. And you post this crap post in response? Yeah, you guys are the science guys. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member

God of War

Governor
They destroy people when they want to and when they have to. You need to learn that too.

Have you listened to the man for any extent of time? Too lucid and reasoning for you I'm sure. He expresses a scientific mind time and again. Interview after interview.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They destroy people when they want to and when they have to. You need to learn that too.

Have you listened to the man for any extent of time? Too lucid and reasoning for you I'm sure. He expresses a scientific mind time and again. Interview after interview.
And nobody who is lucid or well reasoned is pro-vaccine? Really?