• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stewart Rhodes: 18 years

Jack4freedom

Governor
Bye, bye, bye....

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes sentenced to 18 years in prison for Jan. 6 Capitol attack
convicted of seditious conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol attack. It's the first sentence passed down to a person found guilty of the rare, Civil War-era charge linked to the riot.
Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes sentenced to 18 years in prison for Jan. 6 Capitol attack (msn.com)
What a dumb fvck. This guy was well educated, well off financially and had people who cared about him. Then he decided to be a little Hitler to a bunch of ignorant moron followers and now he’s in the big house.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What a dumb fvck. This guy was well educated, well off financially and had people who cared about him. Then he decided to be a little Hitler to a bunch of ignorant moron followers and now he’s in the big house.
A dumb ass followed by a mob of people who were even less intelligent...

I think he believed that Trump would act. He had mentioned martial law and US troops being ordered to shut down congress and the electoral count. I'd bet he thought he'd get a reward if Trump stayed in office....maybe a DoD job?

I am sure he thought he'd profit as a result.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trannie Jessica Watkins got 8 1/2 years. Boy prison or woman's prison?