• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Still more documents found in biden's home...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As time goes on this "document scandal" may become less about documents and more about money laundering.

I think the American Public had a chance to be informed about the potential for this prior to the 2020 election and our MSM/FBI and Social Media suppressed it.

If that does not piss off the American public I have no idea what will.

Stay tuned.
Gen Z don't give a damn and ashamed of being Americans

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Third batch.

So, this isn't a one-time misstep...It's a pattern.

Classified docs scattered everywhere he goes...
Hmmm,

First batch of 15 boxes returned in January 2022. Second batch in June 2022. Third batch August 2022. It's a pattern.

protectionist

Governor
Does the same benefit of the doubt apply to Biden?
Of course not. Biden openly admitted he knew the documents were in his garage and his house.
Biden: “I’m going to get a chance to speak on all of this, God willing, soon. But, as I said earlier this week, people—and, by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage. Okay. So, it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street.”

You need to click this link and read it - it's short.

Biden Admits He Kept Documents Marked as Classified in His Garage: ‘It’s Not Like They’re Sitting Out in the Street’ | CNSNews

Bidens has a habit of saying things and doing things that are very wrong (ex. groping women & children, his famous Ukraine threat video), and being so stupid, he doesn't even know he is openly implicating/involving himself.