• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stop calling it "insurrection"

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Ah, back to your original post about resorting to ridicule and insults to have your way.
1. I didn't say you were sesponsible.
2. I am not threatening you.
3. Twisting someone's post into something you can make fun of requires a special kind of dishonest stupidity.
“avoid being charged with.” Your words.

Projection. Dishonest. Stupid.

Schrodinger's Platypus

The rioters in Minneapolis were very close to the restaurant I own there. I certainly was outraged. We are a 10 minute walk to the police station that was burned down.
There were two groups participating...BLM and other community groups who marched peacefully. Antifa committed acts of violence and random looters were simply out to steal what they could under the cover of the crowd...thinking they wouldn't get caught.
Some were, got away.

The mob in DC were invited by the President of the nation and incited to "stop the steal" which was an attempt to overthrow an elected government....the real question is why do you think the two events are somehow equivalent or that the DC riot wasn't that bad?
When did the mostly peaceful protesters suddenly become “rioters?” I was unaware of the transformation. What changed?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“avoid being charged with.” Your words.

Projection. Dishonest. Stupid.
Yeah...where are we? Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?

Dishonest and stupid? Thanks for at least admitting that....I agree. You are both.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Yeah...where are we? Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?

Dishonest and stupid? Thanks for at least admitting that....I agree. You are both.
Eh. . .your words.

President Joe? Is that you?

Schrodinger's Platypus

It changed when they started to attack cops and smash doors and windows to enter the capitol...they became rioters when it became a riot.
Wait. So. . .murdering 20 people is not a riot. But a cop dying of a stroke equals riot.

That is what I’d expect from a victim of taenia solium. Better get yourself checked.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You gotta problem with immigrants?
I have a problem with your inability to actually and honestly deal with what is written.

Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?

You twisted that sentence into an accusation that YOU should be charged with something and not the "peaceful demonstration".

Run along, Pus....as you previously posted, you are not interested in civil debate...and I'm not interested in playing along with your bullshit.

Schrodinger's Platypus

I have a problem with your inability to actually and honestly deal with what is written.

Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?

You twisted that sentence into an accusation that YOU should be charged with something and not the "peaceful demonstration".

Run along, Pus....as you previously posted, you are not interested in civil debate...and I'm not interested in playing along with your bullshit.
Na. You prove time and again my central point: That you and your fellow Progs are impurvious to logic and morals. If you don’t like it then grab yerself some logic and morals.

I’m interested in debating intelligent people so I can see why you’d want to wun, Fowest, wun.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Na. You prove time and again my central point: That you and your fellow Progs are impurvious to logic and morals. If you don’t like it then grab yerself some logic and morals.

I’m interested in debating intelligent people so I can see why you’d want to wun, Fowest, wun.
You've brought nothing close to logic to the posts on this thread...

Your claim to presenting anything moral is good for a laugh.

PS...Baby talk is not evidence of logic or morals.

Schrodinger's Platypus

You've brought nothing close to logic to the posts on this thread...

Your claim to presenting anything moral is good for a laugh.

PS...Baby talk is not evidence of logic or morals.
Heh. As if I have to prove anything to you! You and your ilk drive the discussion so far down into the bowels you can bring about an appendicitis attack and then mew and cry like “Po widdle me” when a regular person like me turns the mirror around and shows you all what creeps you’ve become.

Rule #1 in public speaking/writing: Consider your audience!

Yo! Rocket surgeon! I’m writing in a style you can grasp! Because you’ve abandoned logic and morals! You don’t like it? Change the only person you can. Yourself!

Zam-Zam

Senator
"The idea of an “insurrection” is to delegitimize all resistance to the garbage Establishment’s reign of error, and to play along is to give credence to its lie and to empower its propaganda. You have done nothing wrong by rejecting the Establishment narrative. You have done nothing wrong by protesting what you see as a flawed election and a corrupt ruling class. You have a right to protest anything you want, and you don’t need their permission.

Dissent is patriotic. Or did that end when it became inconvenient?

They hype the happening because they want to make you afraid to speak up. They want to try to make it impossible for you to live in this society if you do not parrot the party line. They won’t say it that way. They will try to wrap themselves in the same flag they were calling a symbol of white supremacy last year to try to seize some sort of moral high ground and shut you up. Like they give a damn about the Constitution. This tiresome “insurrection” and “sedition” palaver is just a ham-handed attempt to turn 74 million Americans – almost none of whom wear Thor drag – into enemies of mom and apple pie, which is weird because they usually hate traditional family structures and non-kale foods.

This kind of baloney is par for the course for the Democrats. They’re going to call you an “insurrectionist” today and a “racist” tomorrow and some other hogwash after that, so who cares what they say? "

The democrats effort to scare people, to flag people as evil, to label people is an all out effort to subjugate people. We are now living under the "Blue Rule" where not wearing a mask will get you arrested and jailed. Dissent is now a criminal offense. We have posters here already spouting nonsense about "educating republicans" and oppressing media that THEY deem as wrong or using their favorite word de jour "illegitimate". Our capitol has now become a zone like baghdad, with fences and concertina wires, towers with armed guards and no end to the military occupation ordered by the left. Yu will speak as you are told to. You will not question, and you will bow to the governments demands under the new Blue Rule. If not, be prepared to be confined and "re-educated". We are living in some sci-fi novel that has come from progressive destruction.

I personally have no problem with anyone calling it whatever they want to....Free speech, and all that.

What I do find amusing is how one person somewhere uses the word 'insurrection', and in true sheep-like manner so many others follow suit and can call it nothing else.

Independent thought is becoming increasingly rare....A narrative is put forth, and the rest fall in line and simply repeat it.

Funny, no?