• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stop picking on Senator John Fetterman

Bugsy McGurk

President
i'm trying to post a single, column length opinion piece each day. not a succession of one liners boosting or attacking a party or politician. most of what happens here sounds like a drunken bar argument.
Your pieces are solid. Thoughtful and well written. But this is a politics forum. If you don’t want any political replies you should say so. But that sounds kinda boring.

worldlymrb

Revenge
The topic of the thread is dumping on Sen. Fetterman for his current medical issues in a way exactly like Trump jr. did it. You're the one doing the threadjacking.
He is only pointing out the fact that democrats just 3 months ago, voted for someone who has been committed to a mental ward for the insane. What's the big deal since most democrats have been proven to be mentally ill anyways.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Again, your topic is criticism of Fetterman. Why is it “hijacking” and “unrelated” to mention the disgraceful criticism of Fetterman by Trump Jr.? You make no sense.
It appears Trump Jr. didn't get ASOT'S memo regarding Fetterman. :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
i'm trying to post a single, column length opinion piece each day. not a succession of one liners boosting or attacking a party or politician.
I'm enjoying them too. You're a valued contributor. I'm trying to do and be better.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
i'm trying to post a single, column length opinion piece each day. not a succession of one liners boosting or attacking a party or politician. most of what happens here sounds like a drunken bar argument.
You see what is valued here. Summon Geoffrey Giraffe. Tards’R’Us.

Jack4freedom

Governor
False. As always, the resident leftist buttboy(s) went STRAIGHT to TRUMP…nothing else BUT Trump…to the delight of the deranged. As you know, this is done in nearly every thread by the idiots. Lunacy abided is lunacy enjoined.
I agree with the OP regarding people making fun of or trashing Senator Fetterman. Tiny minds and tiny dicks in my book. As a human being, I sincerely hope the man overcomes his seemingly insurmountable physical and now mental issues. At this point in his life, I don’t think he or anybody else really gives a flying fvck what Junior thinks.

TBLee

Governor
I agree with the OP regarding people making fun of or trashing Senator Fetterman. Tiny minds and tiny dicks in my book. As a human being, I sincerely hope the man overcomes his seemingly insurmountable physical and now mental issues. At this point in his life, I don’t think he or anybody else really gives a flying fvck what Junior thinks.
Honestly, I doubted that Fetterman was up to the task if he was elected. He was still recovering from his stroke, and without a doubt had not regained his strength. The last thing he needed was more stress in his life. I will also say that I have condoned the stigma’s surrounding mental health issues for years. It has become obvious that his mental health issues have/did/are impacting his ability to perform daily tasks without the aid of hospitalization. He is unable to perform the duties he was elected to carry out.
With that all being said, I think it was a mistake for him to run, and an even larger mistake for him to be elected. And I would say the exact same thing not matter his political situation. I hope he heals, I truly do. Mental health issues can be a lifelong struggle.