• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stop picking on Senator John Fetterman

1678279562285.png

Photo above - Prince Harry, granting interviews on how psychedelic drugs "saved" him
Not shown - John Fetterman receiving conventional medical care

I don't usually follow weird politicians. But when I do, Fetterman is on that list.

Senator John Fetterman – first term democrat, Pennsylvania – is certifiably weird. And now certifiably – well, something else. He checked himself into a mental health treatment center. For depression. It started a couple of months after showing up in DC to begin his “senatoring” duties for Pennsylvania. Well, yes, sitting through congressional hearings, day after day, IS a proven trigger for depression, no?

My plea to his tormentors: please stop.

You know who you are. Newsweek. NYTimes. You keep publishing those purloined photos of Fetterman in the hospital and suggesting he's not getting better. (You aren't getting better. either).

Whatever happened to medical privacy? We don't get to see photos of Joe Biden in an oxygen tent at night (I made this up – they exist, but they're deep fakes). So why should Fetterman's psychiatric treatment be fair game?

As I said above, I am NOT a Fetterman fan. This is a guy who lived in his mom's basement until age 45, He's advocated mass prisoner releases. Legalization of a bunch of different narcotics. Zero tolerance policing on other crimes. Raising taxes to the moon. He had a stroke in the middle of his campaign, and required special reading/hearing accommodations for his campaign appearances. He's all over the map politically, and not all there intellectually.

Fetterman won the vote. Because his opponent – Dr. Mehmet Oz – was even more bizarre. A transplanted NJ resident with a half dozen mansions; a reality TV superstar; dual citizenship of Turkey and the USA. Supporter of Turkish strongman/dictator Erdogan. To his credit though, Oz immediately congratulated Fetterman on his victory, and didn't demand a recount like Trump urged.

I'm asking Fetterman's detractors – both democrat media and republican ones – to back off. The guy VOLUNTARILY sought treatment. He didn't pick up a hammer and start pounding people who got on his nerves. He didn't try to burn down half of Atlanta, like ANTIFA crazies did last weekend. He didn't storm the capitol when someone he disagreed with won an election.

We should encourage MORE politicians (and entertainers) to seek psychiatric help. Probably half of congress and Hollywood could benefit from this. And now they're being spooked off, by the way Fetterman has been treated by his formerly supportive press.

Good luck, John. And don't believe those stories Prince Harry is pushing. You're unlikely to recover by self-dosing with psychedelics.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump Jr. has a different take. He sez Fetterman is a “vegetable” who should take a job bagging groceries. He got his father’s gene for being a deplorable reprobate.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trump Jr. has a different take. He sez Fetterman is a “vegetable” who should take a job bagging groceries. He got his father’s gene for being a deplorable reprobate.
Aaaand the moron leftists are once again allowed to TRUMPJACK with the very first post out of the gate. Idiots.

really. this is deplorable if true. please share the link.

will he be working alongside hunter biden?

Aaaand the moron leftists are once again allowed to TRUMPJACK with the very first post out of the gate. Idiots.
i addressed this last month in a top post about morons who obsessively post ONLY about a single top, over and over. Some are bots. Some are shut ins. Who knows, in any case.

Bugsy McGurk

President

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The topic of the thread is dumping on Sen. Fetterman for his current medical issues in a way exactly like Trump jr. did it. You're the one doing the threadjacking.

Here you go….

thanks - i haven't actually been following the CPAC thing, and don't know who was talking there. he probably tweeted it too, i'm guessing

The topic of the thread is dumping on Sen. Fetterman for his current medical issues in a way exactly like Trump jr. did it. You're the one doing the threadjacking.
it's trumpjacking if you start posting about trump in a post about fetterman.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
False. As always, the resident leftist buttboy(s) went STRAIGHT to TRUMP…nothing else BUT Trump…to the delight of the deranged. As you know, this is done in nearly every thread by the idiots. Lunacy abided is lunacy enjoined.

Even if a trump is making fun of Fetterman?
Even though you make fun of everyone with your posts?
if i'm starting a thread, i get to pick the topic.

anyone is allowed to make fun of me, or of the subject of my post.

but hijacking is when you steal a thread to ignore the subject line and use it as a megaphone to disseminate unrelated political rants.

Bugsy McGurk

President
False. As always, the resident leftist buttboy(s) went STRAIGHT to TRUMP…nothing else BUT Trump…to the delight of the deranged. As you know, this is done in nearly every thread by the idiots. Lunacy abided is lunacy enjoined.
Looks like this one freaks out even if you mention what Trump Jr. has said.

Can any member of the Trump clan be mentioned without throwing you into a tizzy?

;-)

It’s no use. This TRASH is applauded. Pathetic stuff.
#stewardship
i'm trying to post a single, column length opinion piece each day. not a succession of one liners boosting or attacking a party or politician. most of what happens here sounds like a drunken bar argument.

Bugsy McGurk

President
if i'm starting a thread, i get to pick the topic.

anyone is allowed to make fun of me, or of the subject of my post.

but hijacking is when you steal a thread to ignore the subject line and use it as a megaphone to disseminate unrelated political rants.
Again, your topic is criticism of Fetterman. Why is it “hijacking” and “unrelated” to mention the disgraceful criticism of Fetterman by Trump Jr.? You make no sense.