• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stop Shopping at Walmart

protectionist

Governor
Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

nypost.com

Woke Walmart trains staffers in critical race theory: US a ‘white-supremacy system’
Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees in critical race theory denouncing the US as a “white-supremacy system,” according to leaked documents.
nypost.com
nypost.com
And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.

Should be obvious SCOTUS in it's schizoid "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia mentality game playing "man is God" when it comes to maintaining the creation of Israel for Christian Nation preying to pay for whitewashing propaganda of fabricated misnomers & immaculate conceptions for their second coming more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" where Israel has to pay to pray while Christianity as way too dang lily brilliant white economics & Islam prey.

God of War

Governor
Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

nypost.com

Woke Walmart trains staffers in critical race theory: US a ‘white-supremacy system’
Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees in critical race theory denouncing the US as a “white-supremacy system,” according to leaked documents.
nypost.com
nypost.com
And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
My experience in Walmarts has always depended on their staffing. Some staff are better than others. I now look for customer self-checkout stores and things go much better. Bad staff lose their jobs fast. Woke staff are gone staff because I don't shop there if I can help it. I go online too. Walmart staffing is its own worst enemy.

protectionist

Governor
My experience in Walmarts has always depended on their staffing. Some staff are better than others. I now look for customer self-checkout stores and things go much better. Bad staff lose their jobs fast. Woke staff are gone staff because I don't shop there if I can help it. I go online too. Walmart staffing is its own worst enemy.
You walk through the aisles, and can never find anybody to help you. Target is better for that.

You walk through the aisles, and can never find anybody to help you. Target is better for that.
So shopping at WalMart is as that Critical Race Theory practice of "serve the Pope or die" national religion of those crooks on Capital Hill which put on survival of the fittest fascists economics just for SCOTUS granting standing as one nation under God with equal justice under law preying for others to pay for Peter Principle pyramid scheme master race propaganda.....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's just diversity training, but for some reason, some people want to make it out to be something it isn't and denounce it. White identity politics, perchance?

Diversity training is any program designed to facilitate positive intergroup interaction, reduce prejudice and discrimination, and generally teach individuals who are different from others how to work together.

God of War

Governor
It's just diversity training, but for some reason, some people want to make it out to be something it isn't and denounce it. White identity politics, perchance?

Diversity training is any program designed to facilitate positive intergroup interaction, reduce prejudice and discrimination, and generally teach individuals who are different from others how to work together.
Bullshit.

The best diversity training is when your fellow employees work hard and conscientiously in a fair environment. In other words when a black man sees a white man working hard alongside him and both doing good work, they have no prejudice and feel no discrimination.

The only prejudice I've ever seen between employees (in a fair environment) is when an employee doesn't do their job well.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I get a lot of stuff there and will continue to do so. Some things I can't find elsewhere and/or closer.

protectionist

Governor

NO, it is NOT "just diversity training," -

it is a pernicious ideology that demonizes white people, the USA, conservatives, and police. Advocates and media circle the wagons and try to conceal the truth about it.

You can expect to see plenty of that denial, deflection, and downright lying from the left.
Problem they have is that millions of American parents have already SEEN/HEARD it on their kid computers, when the pandemic unexpectedly put this filth into people's homes, instead of having it concealed in the classroom.

Liberals: expect the unexpected.

Battle Over Critical Race Theory - WSJ

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
NO, it is NOT "just diversity training," -

it is a pernicious ideology that demonizes white people, the USA, conservatives, and police. Advocates and media circle the wagons and try to conceal the truth about it.

You can expect to see plenty of that denial, deflection, and downright lying from the left.
Problem they have is that millions of American parents have already SEEN/HEARD it on their kid computers, when the pandemic unexpectedly put this filth into people's homes, instead of having it concealed in the classroom.

Liberals: expect the unexpected.

Battle Over Critical Race Theory - WSJ
Are you still crying? Tell us how you couldn't succeed in life because some black man got your place in college, or got your job.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I shopped there yesterday.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I shopped there yesterday.
I have been looking at their TV's online. They have some good selections. It's hard to decide which one I want. Reading the reviews can be helpful.
The two I have currently are Vizio. No complaints regarding their operation/quality at all. That's probably the brand I will stay with.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I have been looking at their TV's online. They have some good selections. It's hard to decide which one I want. Reading the reviews can be helpful.
The two I have currently are Vizio. No complaints regarding their operation/quality at all. That's probably the brand I will stay with.
Bought a small deep freezer there today to put out in the garage.