• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stormy Daniels Thanks Donald " greatest loser" Trump for 'Admitting' She Told Truth - WTF - just sealed that case !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So once again the most stupid president in history openly admits his guilt right before he is getting charged with the crimes.

You cultists must be soooooooooo proud of him !

Stormy Daniels Thanks Donald Trump for 'Admitting' She Told Truth (newsweek.com)

On Tuesday, Trump posted on Truth Social about the allegations.

"With respect to the 'Stormy' nonsense, it is VERY OLD & happened a long time ago, long past the very publicly known & accepted deadline of the Statute of Limitations," he wrote.

Yeah I paid her off with campaign cash 2 weeks before the election - it's how we roll in MY GOP !
My base - what - why worry - they absolutely LOVE everything I do or say ! Just watch on here !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
One of no doubt many times that he cheated on Melania.
I mean the guy has a supermodel for a wife but his huge ego and tiny ,,,, just couldn't stay true to her. A fine example of the right wing FAKE EVENGELICAL crusader in chief. I bet he hardly knows Melanie - remember when she tried not to dance with him on inauguration night?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So once again the most stupid president in history openly admits his guilt right before he is getting charged with the crimes.

You cultists must be soooooooooo proud of him !

Stormy Daniels Thanks Donald Trump for 'Admitting' She Told Truth (newsweek.com)

On Tuesday, Trump posted on Truth Social about the allegations.

"With respect to the 'Stormy' nonsense, it is VERY OLD & happened a long time ago, long past the very publicly known & accepted deadline of the Statute of Limitations," he wrote.

Yeah I paid her off with campaign cash 2 weeks before the election - it's how we roll in MY GOP !
My base - what - why worry - they absolutely LOVE everything I do or say ! Just watch on here !
That Trump post is amazing. A nightmare of bad grammar, spelling and punctuation, internally inconsistent, and obviously chock full of lies and admissions.

In other words, the leading GOP contender for 2024!

;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Promiscuity is not a rare thing in Washington, nor is it limited to any one party.

Trump & Clinton may be the poster children, but far from the only ones....Melania & Hillary have something in common after all.
cankles ? ohhh baby !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I mean the guy has a supermodel for a wife but his huge ego and tiny ,,,, just couldn't stay true to her. A fine example of the right wing FAKE EVENGELICAL crusader in chief. I bet he hardly knows Melanie - remember when she tried not to dance with him on inauguration night?
I post Trump's mouth is his biggest enemy and how is you are privy to his "tiny"
strange when a male thinks of another males "tiny" !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Promiscuity is not a rare thing in Washington, nor is it limited to any one party.

Trump & Clinton may be the poster children, but far from the only ones....Melania & Hillary have something in common after all.
Clinton didn't illegally use campaign cash to pay Lewinsky off.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You don't mind libs doing that you voted for
Joey was fcking Jill as a married woman
You've done that in your mind
Meanwhile, you make up bizarre sexual fantasies about people and pretend you aren't a lying POS.