• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Student Loans: Where do you stand?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think the idea of forgiveness is unworkable. What about people who paid off their loans? Were they suckers for doing so?

I Think there should be some plan for reducing the cost of a college education, but have to wonder how to do it fairly to
all concerned.

I think the idea of forgiveness is unworkable. What about people who paid off their loans? Were they suckers for doing so?

I Think there should be some plan for reducing the cost of a college education, but have to wonder how to do it fairly to
all concerned.
Oh but God help us if government gets involved in trying to reduce the cost of a college education.

I knew that someone would come along and provide the top poster the answer that he was looking for.
I am ok with keeping student loans frozen for eternity- same effect as forgiving them.
they will just keep extending it 3-9 months at a time. Some one calls it a "cliff" and then the student loan pause gets extended.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am ok with keeping student loans frozen for eternity- same effect as forgiving them.
they will just keep extending it 3-9 months at a time. Some one calls it a "cliff" and then the student loan pause gets extended.
What? No, we're past that. It's Fu city per your contribution.