• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suck it up Bitchez! “Woman” with Boner Wins Gold Medal

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep and AOC say's females will have to endure invasive searches if males are NOT allowed to play female sports, eh, I guess AOC doesn't have a Birth Certificate or ever heard of such!

EatTheRich

President
There have been tens of thousands of trans female athletes competing in women’s sports since the 1970s. A few dozen have dominated the competition, while the majority have lost to cis females. Yet whenever a trans athlete wins, people who would ordinarily trash the very idea of women’s sports for a cheap laugh raise a big hue and cry about how unfair it all is.

worldlymrb

Revenge
There have been tens of thousands of trans female athletes competing in women’s sports since the 1970s. A few dozen have dominated the competition, while the majority have lost to cis females. Yet whenever a trans athlete wins, people who would ordinarily trash the very idea of women’s sports for a cheap laugh raise a big hue and cry about how unfair it all is.
There is nothing safe from progressive craziness and they will destroy everything in the name of diversity, inclusivity and equity.

Watch for delusional democrats identifying as dogs to win “Best of Breed” contest By 2030 and call it Build Back Better.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is nothing safe from progressive craziness and they will destroy everything in the name of diversity, inclusivity and equity.

Watch for delusional democrats identifying as dogs to win “Best of Breed” contest By 2030 and call it Build Back Better.
as of next month in Cali retailers MUST have 'gender-neutral' sections for toys or be fined $500, with a $68 billion tax shortage I guess Newsome is looking for anything to try make money

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never heard of any trans in 70's or actually until recently, it's clear when a male can't compete with males he goes to female teams

EatTheRich

President

Trans women don’t “identify as” women. They ARE women. Can you imagine if you were forced to pretend to be the opposite gender?

EatTheRich

President
Never heard of any trans in 70's or actually until recently, it's clear when a male can't compete with males he goes to female teams
One of the top players in the country before and after transitioning.

And of course after she competed it became commonplace and unremarkable for trans athletes to compete in appropriate gender divisions, which caused no problems and was not really controversial until conservatives quite recently started looking around for a new scapegoat to bully.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Renee Richards competed in womans professional tennis tournaments in early 1970’s. Won a couple times too. My opinion is that anyone who was/is a man competing in women’s only events is an embarrasment. Pretty cheesy. Reminds me of Andy Kauffman stunt back in the 1980’s.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Renee Richards competed in womans professional tennis tournaments in early 1970’s. Won a couple times too. My opinion is that anyone who was/is a man competing in women’s only events is an embarrasment. Pretty cheesy. Reminds me of Andy Kauffman stunt back in the 1980’s.
I've Never heard of either one of the sissy males and damn glad in 70's these sissy ass males didn't get 2023 attention and IMO I know what Real Males would have done for the sissies!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One of the top players in the country before and after transitioning.

And of course after she competed it became commonplace and unremarkable for trans athletes to compete in appropriate gender divisions, which caused no problems and was not really controversial until conservatives quite recently started looking around for a new scapegoat to bully.
As I told Jack, I've never heard of him and I damn sure wasn't interested in Tennis not today. trans males playing female sports are weak fvcks that can't compete with their own sex and I don't hear of any of the sissies playing Roller Derby's because the women would hurt them :cool:

Now they allowing the sissy boys sleep in bed with 11 year old girl on school trip or 18 year old sissies boys Shower with the girls and I'm so glad this shit wasn't happening when my girls were in school.........Damn Glad.

Parents speak out after daughter assigned to share bed with trans student on school trip: 'Told to hide it' (msn.com)

You posted you're "Gay" are you Trans also?

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
I've Never heard of either one of the sissy males and damn glad in 70's these sissy ass males didn't get 2023 attention and IMO I know what Real Males would have done for the sissies!
I coached two girls in Baseball who competed with boys at the highest level in their age group. One competed with the boys at high school level and was good enough to play college level ball. To me, THAT was impressive. However I don’t see any glory in any male competing in women’s only competition no matter what surgeries or chemical alterations they have opted to accept to try to change their gender. If they choose to alter their gender, fine but I think they should be barred from any women‘s only sporting events just like any other male. Especially any where college scholarships or money is being competed for. Basic fairness dictates this.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trans women don’t “identify as” women. They ARE women. Can you imagine if you were forced to pretend to be the opposite gender?
YOU just called them “trans women”. That would indicate that they are not simply “women” and require a further descriptor. Lordy, you people…your own words refute you.

EatTheRich

President
As I told Jack, I've never heard of him and I damn sure wasn't interested in Tennis not today. trans males playing female sports are weak fvcks that can't compete with their own sex and I don't hear of any of the sissies playing Roller Derby's because the women would hurt them :cool:

Now they allowing the sissy boys sleep in bed with 11 year old girl on school trip or 18 year old sissies boys Shower with the girls and I'm so glad this shit wasn't happening when my girls were in school.........Damn Glad.

Parents speak out after daughter assigned to share bed with trans student on school trip: 'Told to hide it' (msn.com)

You posted you're "Gay" are you Trans also?
Trans males only play female sports because conservatives pass laws prohibiting them from competing with males. No, I'm not trans.

EatTheRich

President
YOU just called them “trans women”. That would indicate that they are not simply “women” and require a further descriptor. Lordy, you people…your own words refute you.
"Trans" is an adjective used to identify a subset of people (in this case, women). Just as we might talk about "white women," "old women," "disabled women," "conservative women," etc., without implying that anyone in one of these groups wasn't fully a woman.