• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I try to avoid personal insults. This morning I had a post deleted for it. since I obviously can't find It would be helpful if when that happens a copy be provided either in the alert or by a personal message. Seems fair and reasonable.

Thank you.
Look what happened to this thread in 1 page. S.o.s.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
There's no way in double hell you could "choke me out" and allowed to post a Threat in PJ............why?

bdtex didn't suggest putting anyone in ignore.........it will be interesting to see how he handles your trolling and threats
You were the one that wanted to meet, I told you it was pointless. Your crying has gotten old. have a good night, dawg.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You were the one that wanted to meet, I told you it was pointless. Your crying has gotten old. have a good night, dawg.
it was you who posted if we meet you'd choke me out...........I simply said MEET and made no damn threat..........how many people have you choked out?

The only one I see crying is YOU, with your black power avatar

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I try to avoid personal insults. This morning I had a post deleted for it. since I obviously can't find It would be helpful if when that happens a copy be provided either in the alert or by a personal message. Seems fair and reasonable.

Thank you.
I think Phil and I addressed your post and answered your question. Closing this derailed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.