• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suicide watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, you don't have a clue nor the facts.

Gabe is history. If he can cure his rectal-cranial inversion, maybe he'll be allowed back.
Gabriel to you you disrespectful person.

Yes he does have history and we who lived it with him, no matter which side of the fence we sit, KNOW with out a shadow of a doubt he would have had you crying for mercy lol Oh yes he would have, oh yes he would - I'm laughing just at the thought of it looooooooool

Who is vulgar? Jesus you have a mind like a sewer Max

Caroljo

Senator
I know what he wrote and I know why and I know the history ---- you don't Caroljo
Are you saying you know what he wrote on a persons profile page? I do. If he thought he was going to hang here a while, he started out on the wrong foot. As for his history, I really don't care. I know what he acted like here, and we don't need more like him.

Are you saying you know what he wrote on a persons profile page? I do. If he thought he was going to hang here a while, he started out on the wrong foot. As for his history, I really don't care. I know what he acted like here, and we don't need more like him.
Yes I know what he wrote and I also know why he did --- Oh so I am right eh? 'Only the right sort of people' and who chooses? We know and we know that bias is involved.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Gabriel to you you disrespectful person.

Yes he does have history and we who lived it with him, no matter which side of the fence we sit, KNOW with out a shadow of a doubt he would have had you crying for mercy lol Oh yes he would have, oh yes he would - I'm laughing just at the thought of it looooooooool

Who is vulgar? Jesus you have a mind like a sewer Max
Gabe is history. If he isn't perm-banned and minds his Ps and Qs, maybe Gabe will be let back inside. If so, I'll happily kick his [Unwelcome language removed] virtual ass again.

Jen

Senator
Nope - he is a mate of mine so nope he isn't history to me. The loss of gabe ( to me) and others from this board makes it rather a stagnant and boring place to be because of the rigidity of the PtB. He, as others, from all sides, just didn't fit into the prescribe box and would not be coerced or bullied into doing so --- We once had fun here as well as battles, now all we have is a stuck record.
I welcome everyone here whether I agree with them or not. None of us should have to endure troll-like behavior. I don't know what gabriel did as I put him on ignore as soon as he started following me around. But my having to put him on ignore so as not to have to deal with him told me that he would behave same as always.

He's funny. I wish he could've brought the charming funny part of himself and left behind the anger.

We should all welcome posters new or old. But we should never be required to suffer abuse from them just to have them here.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I welcome everyone here whether I agree with them or not. None of us should have to endure troll-like behavior. I don't know what gabriel did as I put him on ignore as soon as he started following me around. But my having to put him on ignore so as not to have to deal with him told me that he would behave same as always.

He's funny. I wish he could've brought the charming funny part of himself and left behind the anger.

We should all welcome posters new or old. But we should never be required to suffer abuse from them just to have them here.
So, besides an abusive, vulgar troll, he was also a stalker? Did he post real names, addresses, pictures or other stalkerish asshat type things?

Jen

Senator
So, besides an abusive, vulgar troll, he was also a stalker? Did he post real names, addresses, pictures or other stalkerish asshat type things?
He was just your average troll. I don't know if he did all that other stuff. Far as I know he didn't.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
He was just your average troll. I don't know if he did all that other stuff. Far as I know he didn't.
My research indicates that a certain group of far Lefties did such nasty things, along with threats of physical attack, to the applause of many Lefties still on this forum. I just wasn't sure if Gabe was one of those. He certainly seemed capable of such low-life behavior.

Jen

Senator
My research indicates that a certain group of far Lefties did such nasty things, along with threats of physical attack, to the applause of many Lefties still on this forum. I just wasn't sure if Gabe was one of those. He certainly seemed capable of such low-life behavior.
He may have been part of that...... I don't know.

There have been several Lefties who did that and there were a couple of righties who attacked other righties. One was here yesterday and has been dispatched.

People who would attack someone's real life are more than just trolls. Management of these forums have to deal with a lot. Kudos to them any time they succeed.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
He may have been part of that...... I don't know.

There have been several Lefties who did that and there were a couple of righties who attacked other righties. One was here yesterday and has been dispatched.

People who would attack someone's real life are more than just trolls. Management of these forums have to deal with a lot. Kudos to them any time they succeed.
I'd be surprised if such people were actually allowed back on the forum. If something illegal happened to a forum member because of it, that'd be a huge liability problem for the forum owners. Perhaps criminally so.

Caroljo

Senator
Yes I know what he wrote and I also know why he did --- Oh so I am right eh? 'Only the right sort of people' and who chooses? We know and we know that bias is involved.
Ummm...I'm not sure what you're meaning by that. And where did I say you were right?

Jen

Senator
I'd be surprised if such people were actually allowed back on the forum. If something illegal happened to a forum member because of it, that'd be a huge liability problem for the forum owners. Perhaps criminally so.
Admin was warned I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.