• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sunday Morning Coffee

Days

Commentator
Not trying to encourage you (I will if you want me to but I'm not now) but many people appreciate the aroma of quality cigars. The cheap, gas-station ones may "stink" but not the good ones.
LOL......... I would have absolutely no opportunity for that. I don't know anyone who smokes anything and if I even mentioned smoking their eyebrows would shoot up above their hairline and their nose would start sniffing the air in an offended fashion.
When it comes to stress relief, these are the masters...

Tibetan Music, Healing Music, Relaxation Music, Chakra, Relaxing Music for Stress Relief,450A

Jen

Senator
When it comes to stress relief, these are the masters...

Tibetan Music, Healing Music, Relaxation Music, Chakra, Relaxing Music for Stress Relief,450A

I love whole, resonant toned music......... It is definitely relaxing.
I have this going in the background. Very nice.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
I love whole, resonant toned music......... It is definitely relaxing.
I have this going in the background. Very nice.
the key to that is the 450 hz A chord. About 50 years ago, the devil changed the frequency of production music so it would irritate instead of soothe. It's a big debate, but no one can offer a rationale reason for changing the frequency of music, when forever in the past, music was played at the natural resonation that our bodies function well at.

ARRRRRRGH!

I've been bamboozled! Ya gotta watch these people - Damn, can you believe that? The natural frequency for music is 432 hertz. I was slipped a mickey!

here is the real thing...

432 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing Meditation/Relaxation Music

Jen

Senator
the key to that is the 450 hz A chord. About 50 years ago, the devil changed the frequency of production music so it would irritate instead of soothe. It's a big debate, but no one can offer a rationale reason for changing the frequency of music, when forever in the past, music was played at the natural resonation that our bodies function well at.

ARRRRRRGH!

I've been bamboozled! Ya gotta watch these people - Damn, can you believe that? The natural frequency for music is 432 hertz. I was slipped a mickey!

here is the real thing...

432 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing Meditation/Relaxation Music

@Days. I always thought it was A440. That's what I learned as a kid. My tuning fork was A440.
And this is a little test I found of A440 vs A 432. I am definitely a 100% A 440 person.

Nope it wasn't 450. I don't know what it was but A432 puts me more on edge than A440 does but that's because I grew up with 440. Supposedly Goebels introduced the 440 to put people on edge........it has a lower sound. Meh. I think it's a hoax. That said, I imagine 450 would be low enough to have almost a natural wave to it.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
@Days. I always thought it was A440. That's what I learned as a kid. My tuning fork was A440.
And this is a little test I found of A440 vs A 432. I am definitely a 100% A 440 person.

Nope it wasn't 450. I don't know what it was but A432 puts me more on edge than A440 does but that's because I grew up with 440. Supposedly Goebels introduced the 440 to put people on edge........it has a lower sound. Meh. I think it's a hoax. That said, I imagine 450 would be low enough to have almost a natural wave to it.
golden number. golden ratio. All of nature grows in it, even the wings of a dragon fly.

the scale continues forever, the next resonation chord is 528 hertz.

528Hz Release Inner Conflict & Struggle | Anti Anxiety Cleanse - Stop Overthinking, Worry & Stress

Then there's a bunch of videos utilizing the vibration as it occurs in bells, chimes, stuff we heard but never considered...

so try this, play these two videos together and see if they harmonize and heal like they should if they are both in the golden number resonation....

BRAIN HEALING SOUNDS : HEALED MILLIONS ALREADY : MUST TRY !

Jen

Senator
golden number. golden ratio. All of nature grows in it, even the wings of a dragon fly.

the scale continues forever, the next resonation chord is 528 hertz.

528Hz Release Inner Conflict & Struggle | Anti Anxiety Cleanse - Stop Overthinking, Worry & Stress

Then there's a bunch of videos utilizing the vibration as it occurs in bells, chimes, stuff we heard but never considered...

so try this, play these two videos together and see if they harmonize and heal like they should if they are both in the golden number resonation....

BRAIN HEALING SOUNDS : HEALED MILLIONS ALREADY : MUST TRY !
They do not.
There is conflict. Dissonance.

here is 432A
Nope 432 is dissonant with both 440 and 528
Maybe I am not understanding. But I know when I hear dissonance so that I get.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

Days

Commentator

Days

Commentator
As long as it's universal, A432 should be fine. It gives music a brighter sound....oddly enough.
I can't find it, but about 6 months ago I watched a YouTube and they did this experiment with frequency vibration and some kind of medium... it might have been water. They slowly turned the frequency up and filmed the medium. What happens is each of the key tones on the pythagorean scale creates these perfect patterns, while in between, the pattern would break up and the next pattern would form. When I get a chance, I'm going to find that. It is two minute video and is self explanatory.

At any rate, this is the ancient scale for music that they began to change in 1880. I can understand the need for standards, but this standard had been around forever, and no one knows why they changed the standard.

Jen

Senator
I can't find it, but about 6 months ago I watched a YouTube and they did this experiment with frequency vibration and some kind of medium... it might have been water. They slowly turned the frequency up and filmed the medium. What happens is each of the key tones on the pythagorean scale creates these perfect patterns, while in between, the pattern would break up and the next pattern would form. When I get a chance, I'm going to find that. It is two minute video and is self explanatory.

At any rate, this is the ancient scale for music that they began to change in 1880. I can understand the need for standards, but this standard had been around forever, and no one knows why they changed the standard.
I remember my dad giving me a tuning fork saying it was A440 and it seemed like a big deal. I wonder if that's because it had been recently changed? I wasn't born until after the war, but my dad was born before 1920 so he would have been aware of the change if it happened during WW2.

I understand the purity of the perfect fifth. My dad told me about that when I was no more than 6 years old. My hearing isn't as good as it used to be, but my music ear is perfect. I am not sure I have "perfect pitch" but I have a sense of "relative pitch".........I can always hear an interval. Always could.

I had no idea that A was changed.

Days

Commentator
I remember my dad giving me a tuning fork saying it was A440 and it seemed like a big deal. I wonder if that's because it had been recently changed? I wasn't born until after the war, but my dad was born before 1920 so he would have been aware of the change if it happened during WW2.

I understand the purity of the perfect fifth. My dad told me about that when I was no more than 6 years old. My hearing isn't as good as it used to be, but my music ear is perfect. I am not sure I have "perfect pitch" but I have a sense of "relative pitch".........I can always hear an interval. Always could.

I had no idea that A was changed.
I'm bloody tone deaf, but pretty good at numbers. When they reset A to 440, look at what happens to the rest of the scale... god awful fractions. It makes no sense. It sped the music up, is all. But when they started studying DNA, one of the things they did was study the reaction to different frequencies. That's when they realized that the ancient scale for music was healing to the body.

Your ear is going to be happy as long as the instruments are properly tuned to either scale. But your DNA is only happy with the ancient scale. People are going into the Bosnian pyramid caves for healing... and they are beginning to realize that the pyramids in Egypt are all about acoustics. That's how I got involved.

Days

Commentator
3 x 3 x 3 = 27

27 x 2 = 54

54 x 2 = 108

108 x 2 = 216

216 x 2 = 432

432 x 2 = 864

pythagorean scale is much more ancient than these videos realize, but they get the last 6000 years correct, and they tell that story in depth...

Sonic Geometry: The Language of Frequency and Form

Sonic Geometry 2 : Communicating with the Universe in 432hz

Days

Commentator
3 x 3 x 3 = 27

27 x 2 = 54

54 x 2 = 108

108 x 2 = 216

216 x 2 = 432

432 x 2 = 864

pythagorean scale is much more ancient than these videos realize, but they get the last 6000 years correct, and they tell that story in depth...

Sonic Geometry: The Language of Frequency and Form

Sonic Geometry 2 : Communicating with the Universe in 432hz
At this point, I've convinced myself that the 25,920 year cycle of the ages, which we perceive from earth as the precession of the equinox, is actually a wobble in the sun's gravitational radial - or - a corkscrew path the sun takes relative to the galaxy center - or - some combination of both. It is not, and can not be, a wobble in the earth's rotation.

At any rate, the message handed down through Egyptian mystery schools, Mesopotamian gods, and tucked away in occult lodges is based upon the big idea that the dog star, Sirius, also known as the northern star, contained in the constellation of the goddess Isis and the swan... is the "black sun" ... the binary twin of our sun. Almost every star has a binary twin; the two stars will revolve each other in a kind of a dance across time. I don't remember the % of stars that do that, but it is like 99% or higher, stars pretty much all have a binary twin, so it is highly likely our sun has a binary twin also.

So, look at that dance together as the 2 stars revolve the center of the solar system. Can you see how that forms a giant corkscrew path for our sun as it travels in its pinwheel arm of the milky way? That's going to travel within the gravitational radial of the milky way, and it will cross back and forth the center of the radial, where all the dust is collected - which I would call all the stars and dust of a galaxy the same as the rings of a planet... the entire galaxy is caught in the gravitational radial of the black hole at its center. All of this makes sense, but it doesn't prove that when you die you go back and forth between Sirius and the sun... and even though NASA concentrated all their effort on finding life around Sirius... I still haven't heard of any confirmation, have you? Sirius is the closest star to the sun, only 8 light years away, that's why it is the brightest star in our sky, it is closer, is all. (I write these posts from memory, sue me if I get the number wrong, I think it was 8 light years) Also curious: Did modern astrologers name the star "Sirius" after "Osirus"? And is it the dog star because of Osirus' god "Anubis"?

Tomb of Osiris – Egyptian god of the dead – found in necropolis

Wait, Damian, wtf? The Sumerians had gods visit them from Nibiru, not the black sun. Nibiru, or the planet of the crossing, could not possibly contain life, it would be on an ellipse so much further out than pluto, it would have no heat whatsoever, so I'm sorry, even if the planet exists, it didn't send any humans to Sumeria... although, it's a pretty good story for the natives if you are an angel trying to explain that you came from the heavens.

So here is the big difference between esoteric knowledge from ancient Sumeria and entrails from Atlantis and Lemuria, that worked their way into lots of ancient civilizations.... the mystics were the knowledge of antedeluvian mankind, while the gods that visited Sumeria and South America, just sort of popped in from the spirit world and mated with mankind. So, the mystics left us vibrational technology, while the gods left us numerical technology. Tesla put the two together.

----------- continued --------------

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
At this point, I've convinced myself that the 25,920 year cycle of the ages, which we perceive from earth as the precession of the equinox, is actually a wobble in the sun's gravitational radial - or - a corkscrew path the sun takes relative to the galaxy center - or - some combination of both. It is not, and can not be, a wobble in the earth's rotation.

At any rate, the message handed down through Egyptian mystery schools, Mesopotamian gods, and tucked away in occult lodges is based upon the big idea that the dog star, Sirius, also known as the northern star, contained in the constellation of the goddess Isis and the swan... is the "black sun" ... the binary twin of our sun. Almost every star has a binary twin; the two stars will revolve each other in a kind of a dance across time. I don't remember the % of stars that do that, but it is like 99% or higher, stars pretty much all have a binary twin, so it is highly likely our sun has a binary twin also.

So, look at that dance together as the 2 stars revolve the center of the solar system. Can you see how that forms a giant corkscrew path for our sun as it travels in its pinwheel arm of the milky way? That's going to travel within the gravitational radial of the milky way, and it will cross back and forth the center of the radial, where all the dust is collected - which I would call all the stars and dust of a galaxy the same as the rings of a planet... the entire galaxy is caught in the gravitational radial of the black hole at its center. All of this makes sense, but it doesn't prove that when you die you go back and forth between Sirius and the sun... and even though NASA concentrated all their effort on finding life around Sirius... I still haven't heard of any confirmation, have you? Sirius is the closest star to the sun, only 8 light years away, that's why it is the brightest star in our sky, it is closer, is all. (I write these posts from memory, sue me if I get the number wrong, I think it was 8 light years) Also curious: Did modern astrologers name the star "Sirius" after "Osirus"? And is it the dog star because of Osirus' god "Anubis"?

Tomb of Osiris – Egyptian god of the dead – found in necropolis

Wait, Damian, wtf? The Sumerians had gods visit them from Nibiru, not the black sun. Nibiru, or the planet of the crossing, could not possibly contain life, it would be on an ellipse so much further out than pluto, it would have no heat whatsoever, so I'm sorry, even if the planet exists, it didn't send any humans to Sumeria... although, it's a pretty good story for the natives if you are an angel trying to explain that you came from the heavens.

So here is the big difference between esoteric knowledge from ancient Sumeria and entrails from Atlantis and Lemuria, that worked their way into lots of ancient civilizations.... the mystics were the knowledge of antedeluvian mankind, while the gods that visited Sumeria and South America, just sort of popped in from the spirit world and mated with mankind. So, the mystics left us vibrational technology, while the gods left us numerical technology. Tesla put the two together.

So, here we go, mankind, existing for roughly a quarter million years since the last do-over, had built a highly advanced technology and civilization. So then what happened? The astrologers noticed that a comet - a very large comet - was going to make impact with the earth, they would have, no doubt, even ascertained the latitude of impact, and had the smarts to figure out what the results would be. So they sent out men of understanding, to preserve basic information for the continuance of the species. Thoth would have been the emissary sent to Egypt. Another possibility: they had enugh time to build pyramids all over the planet that could survive the floods and earthquakes; that's a stretch, but it is a possibility.

The comet impacts the earth in the carolinas, 11,700 years ago. The impact turns over the earth's rotation, a wobble results, a huge flood and successive floods result, and mammoths eating vegetation in the tropics suddenly are eating that vegetation in siberia.

A spinning earth is a gyroscope in space, the wobble irons out, gyroscopes always return to a perfect spin, the precession of the equinox has nothing to do with a 25,920 year wobble in the earth's axis; that's stupid, it is the result of the perspective on the galaxy from our solar system. If the sun has a binary twin and the two stars revolve each other every 25,920 years; that's going to create the precession of the equinox. Since we know the sun travels back and forth across the center of the galactic radial, we basically know the earth is in this orbit created by revolving another star. The path of the binary star would vibrate back and forth across the galactic center; so it looks like a slam dunk, that's what is happening.

Now, mankind does not recover well. So the gods come to visit, as they often do, one way or another, and they deliver knowledge to the various civilizations. Mankind pays homage to the gods and presto; we get the worldwide common faith that seems to have crept into all cultures. This was around for 3-4 thousands of years before Christ, that's why Jesus said, "I've come to set fire to the earth, and what will I do, if the fire is already lit?" (something like that, I post by memory)

okay, I guess this is the right spot to toss in sacred geometry...

Spirit Science 23 ~ The Sacred Geometry Movie

Days

Commentator

So, here we go, mankind, existing for roughly a quarter million years since the last do-over, had built a highly advanced technology and civilization. So then what happened? The astrologers noticed that a comet - a very large comet - was going to make impact with the earth, they would have, no doubt, even ascertained the latitude of impact, and had the smarts to figure out what the results would be. So they sent out men of understanding, to preserve basic information for the continuance of the species. Thoth would have been the emissary sent to Egypt. Another possibility: they had enugh time to build pyramids all over the planet that could survive the floods and earthquakes; that's a stretch, but it is a possibility.

The comet impacts the earth in the carolinas, 11,700 years ago. The impact turns over the earth's rotation, a wobble results, a huge flood and successive floods result, and mammoths eating vegetation in the tropics suddenly are eating that vegetation in siberia.

A spinning earth is a gyroscope in space, the wobble irons out, gyroscopes always return to a perfect spin, the precession of the equinox has nothing to do with a 25,920 year wobble in the earth's axis; that's stupid, it is the result of the perspective on the galaxy from our solar system. If the sun has a binary twin and the two stars revolve each other every 25,920 years; that's going to create the precession of the equinox. Since we know the sun travels back and forth across the center of the galactic radial, we basically know the earth is in this orbit created by revolving another star. The path of the binary star would vibrate back and forth across the galactic center; so it looks like a slam dunk, that's what is happening.

Now, mankind does not recover well. So the gods come to visit, as they often do, one way or another, and they deliver knowledge to the various civilizations. Mankind pays homage to the gods and presto; we get the worldwide common faith that seems to have crept into all cultures. This was around for 3-4 thousands of years before Christ, that's why Jesus said, "I've come to set fire to the earth, and what will I do, if the fire is already lit?" (something like that, I post by memory)

okay, I guess this is the right spot to toss in sacred geometry...

Spirit Science 23 ~ The Sacred Geometry Movie
This is why I say the number 144,000 might just be a number... as in, it might just be sacred geometry. If it is a literal number of saints chosen for the kingdom, it is still sacred geometry...

... back to the aroma of quality cigars. It's not that we haven't entered a new Age, it's just that people do not understand what that means. You know what it means? It means we have entered the Age of Aquarius, kind of like saying it is 3:00 PM in London. Time is a vibration, a pulsation, but it is not the spirit of life, neither is the flower of life, neither is the fruit of life; those are all part of the physical universe we live in, and it was pretty sad that the guy couldn't nail light; light is a wave, not a particle. That isn't to say he got the sacred geometry wrong, but the whole application today is Buddha; the New Agers do not understand Christ. Their God is the interconnectivity of the universe, they are very busy meditating to be one with the earth and one with the moon - and if they have found that wavelength, I say more power to them - but when they think their meditation is creating the earth and the moon, repairing the evil vibrations and making everything one again... maybe it is helping the fibers in their mind? The earth and the moon have no consciousness, these spiritual misfits think God is whatever they focus on, and that harmony produces God; actually harmony is cool, just not God. They haven't bumped into God yet, and they need to meditate stronger on electromagnetic waves, especially in the visible light frequency.

What's really happening there is we are re-discovering some of the technology that was employed prior to the flood. We are like elementary kids stumbling upon higher physics, we still don't understand it, but at least we can start to make some sense of these myths and this cycle of civilization we were born into. The various writings collected into the Bible run the gambit, from eyewitness accounts of history, to prophetic writings, to poetry, to songs, to myths, to religious instruction, to revelations. It helps to know what you are dealing with. In the case of Genesis, it begins with a bunch of myths slammed together in rapid succession, as if, the scribes working under Moses wanted to recap all those old stories as fast as possible to bring us up to speed with where they were... then they spent four more books chronicling their times.

I don't dismiss anything, but I bear in mind what I'm dealing with. For instance, Daniken does a strict interpretation of Sumerian texts and concludes we were visited... by aliens. Why aliens? because they were human, not angels. The guy doesn't understand angels, he does a wonderful job of translating, he just doesn't understand the material the same way I do. If you don't believe in angels, that's a problem, right there. Do I toss away all of Daniken? heck no, I keep it all... with my own perspective.

heh, how about this take on Nibiru? A comet hit the earth, turned over the rotation to a new axis... actually the axis never changed, the earth went on spinning the same way, the ball was turned over 30 or 40 degrees, it was bumped so it spun a wee bit, then it wobbled a while, while the spin ironed out; it might even have changed the angle of rotation... seems like it should have, maybe 5 degrees? or not. If you change the angle of rotation, or simply absorbed all this external energy, you would achieve global warming, if that was the case, then the new average temp would remain constant until the earth gets bumped again... so far, that seems to be the case. Any hoo, the angels explain to the Sumerians that this comet hit the earth and they are come to replace the lost knowledge; what gets recorded is the Sumerian's understanding of what the angels are telling them; so the comet becomes a "planet of the crossing" (comets do that) THAT STRUCK THE EARTH. Get that part, Nibiru is not coming back people, it may have had a regular cycle as a comet, but that comet is no more, if you want to see Nibiru, just look at all those potchmarks in the Carolinas... there's Nibiru, it's not in the sky anymore. Whatever wormwood is, in the apocalypse, it is not Nibiru.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning, there are neither Beginnings nor endings to the turning of The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

(from The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan)

I think this is how it goes. One age of knowledge ends, there is an age of darkness, then knowledge grows again. I fear we are ending an age of knowing and about to enter an age of darkness. The barbaric hordes (and I included Leftist Progressives in that) are sweeping over our lands wiping out history and leaving behind their false version of it. Soon, all real stories will be reduced to myth and legend spread by mouth because any solid evidence of it has been crushed.

Days

Commentator
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning, there are neither Beginnings nor endings to the turning of The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

(from The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan)

I think this is how it goes. One age of knowledge ends, there is an age of darkness, then knowledge grows again. I fear we are ending an age of knowing and about to enter an age of darkness. The barbaric hordes (and I included Leftist Progressives in that) are sweeping over our lands wiping out history and leaving behind their false version of it. Soon, all real stories will be reduced to myth and legend spread by mouth because any solid evidence of it has been crushed.
We are deinitely in a progession... there was no big bang, the stars have always been and will always be. Genesis was just another beginning, and the word of God (Jesus) was another beginning. And yeah, right now we are entering a short but extremely dark cultural moment. To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.

Jen

Senator
We are deinitely in a progession... there was no big bang, the stars have always been and will always be. Genesis was just another beginning, and the word of God (Jesus) was another beginning. And yeah, right now we are entering a short but extremely dark cultural moment. To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
It will be what it is. There is nothing we can do to stop it. All we can do is try to step back and watch. I'm glad I am a watcher and not a player. It's better this way. How do I know? I don't know how I know, but I do know it.