• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sunday Morning Coffee

Days

Commentator
So, here's the deal with the pyramids and temples in Egypt, they all are precise acoutic spaces, and the material used resonated with the proportions and frequencies that the buildings were designed for.

Thoth = Hermes = Apollo = Saturn = the god of the sky, the god of time, as above, so below, the manifestation of heavenly chords and rhythm into earthly construction.

note; these chants and mantras and spells are what the occult use to worship satan. that doesn't mean satan owns music, music can be used to do a zillion different things, worshipping satan is just one possibility.

everything from the ancients is 432 hz

SOUND ALCHEMY Documentary - Hermetic Sound Science - Egyptian Roots of Modern Sound Healing

Jen

Senator
So, here's the deal with the pyramids and temples in Egypt, they all are precise acoutic spaces, and the material used resonated with the proportions and frequencies that the buildings were designed for.

Thoth = Hermes = Apollo = Saturn = the god of the sky, the god of time, as above, so below, the manifestation of heavenly chords and rhythm into earthly construction.

note; these chants and mantras and spells are what the occult use to worship satan. that doesn't mean satan owns music, music can be used to do a zillion different things, worshipping satan is just one possibility.

everything from the ancients is 432 hz

SOUND ALCHEMY Documentary - Hermetic Sound Science - Egyptian Roots of Modern Sound Healing
So is 432 Satan's vibration?

I have avoided these relaxing chords and whole music just as I avoid anything else that has satanic overtones (no metaphor intended). I believe it is important to know the difference, but I do not know the difference and have no idea how to find it.

It seems that we, out of ignorance, could stumble and be worshiping exactly the entity we want to avoid.

Days

Commentator
So is 432 Satan's vibration?

I have avoided these relaxing chords and whole music just as I avoid anything else that has satanic overtones (no metaphor intended). I believe it is important to know the difference, but I do not know the difference and have no idea how to find it.

It seems that we, out of ignorance, could stumble and be worshiping exactly the entity we want to avoid.
It is a frequency, not a spirit. Satan doesn't own frequencies. I'm not sure we really know what the ancient myths consisted of. But did you notice in sacred geometry, the sine wave has a positive and a negative, a force and a counter force, a ying and a yang; the vibration consists of the entire wave; both the amplitude and the opposing motion, a vibration rocks back and forth, this idea was around since eternity, and you do see it in the gospels, actually, the idea of the devil isn't really in the old testament, what you had there was a cherub, the ribbon of color over the throne, the leader of praise and worship, he walked up and down in the stones of fire, he was the counsel of God, perfect in wisdom and beauty. In the New Testament he becomes the devil; the anti-Christ, the opposing spirit. But he's not an angel, he's part of the throne, that is why the occult worship him as God the father, but he's not God the father, he's the anointed cherub covering the throne; he was the rainbow of glory, the spirit of light; the light bearer. Lucifer means light bearer. God is light, love, and spirit. Light is a good thing. We are brought into the light of Christ. So how did this cherub of light become polluted with pride and become vile and hateful and satanic? The point is, we resist the devil; the cherub that was cast down - after it sinned - before it sinned, it was the shekinah glory of God, it was part and parcel to the execution of the administration of God. Before that, long before that, these ancient temples were built. Are they satanic? Not in the least, they were reflections of the heavenly - they were manifestations of light, love and spirit.

Paul exhorts us not to be simple concerning our faith, study to understand what the faith consists of. Festus said to Paul, "much learning has made you mad (insane)" ... it isn't insanity, it is advanced understanding. Insanity is when you let the devil deceive you into following him today. Insanity happens at that point when the occult says, "see, Lucifer is the glory of God, it's okay to follow him and worship him" ... uhm, no, Lucifer WAS the glory of God, that all changed when Christ was released to the church.

Jen

Senator
It is a frequency, not a spirit. Satan doesn't own frequencies. I'm not sure we really know what the ancient myths consisted of. But did you notice in sacred geometry, the sine wave has a positive and a negative, a force and a counter force, a ying and a yang; the vibration consists of the entire wave; both the amplitude and the opposing motion, a vibration rocks back and forth, this idea was around since eternity, and you do see it in the gospels, actually, the idea of the devil isn't really in the old testament, what you had there was a cherub, the ribbon of color over the throne, the leader of praise and worship, he walked up and down in the stones of fire, he was the counsel of God, perfect in wisdom and beauty. In the New Testament he becomes the devil; the anti-Christ, the opposing spirit. But he's not an angel, he's part of the throne, that is why the occult worship him as God the father, but he's not God the father, he's the anointed cherub covering the throne; he was the rainbow of glory, the spirit of light; the light bearer. Lucifer means light bearer. God is light, love, and spirit. Light is a good thing. We are brought into the light of Christ. So how did this cherub of light become polluted with pride and become vile and hateful and satanic? The point is, we resist the devil; the cherub that was cast down - after it sinned - before it sinned, it was the shekinah glory of God, it was part and parcel to the execution of the administration of God. Before that, long before that, these ancient temples were built. Are they satanic? Not in the least, they were reflections of the heavenly - they were manifestations of light, love and spirit.

Paul exhorts us not to be simple concerning our faith, study to understand what the faith consists of. Festus said to Paul, "much learning has made you mad (insane)" ... it isn't insanity, it is advanced understanding. Insanity is when you let the devil deceive you into following him today. Insanity happens at that point when the occult says, "see, Lucifer is the glory of God, it's okay to follow him and worship him" ... uhm, no, Lucifer WAS the glory of God, that all changed when Christ was released to the church.
I understand all of that, but I don't want to intone or become part of the vibrations that attract those sinister beings (for lack of a better word). If those tones resonate with me and attract the negative, then they too will become something that resonates to me. I don't want to allow for that.

Days

Commentator
I understand all of that, but I don't want to intone or become part of the vibrations that attract those sinister beings (for lack of a better word). If those tones resonate with me and attract the negative, then they too will become something that resonates to me. I don't want to allow for that.
understood, I have the same attitude toward the 3rd eye. Don't like it. I don't have the same problem with it, it's not as if seeing from a different focus in my brain is attracting devils to my spirit, but I don't like having my focus messed with, I am not comfortable with it. You are a musical creature, you access spirits through music, if something messes with your faith, don't go there, I might not understand how that works but it doesn't matter, anything that puts a stumbling block before the brethren is not the right path; maybe I can walk the same path and not have any problem, doesn't matter, if you have problems with familiar spirits on that path, don't go there, stick with 440, whatever works for you.

I'm not trying to rewrite the faith in these threads, I'm just exploring the items of the faith... if anyone asks whether I am teaching a new way; I have no such doctrine, I'm following the faith in the scriptures. St Paul was very clear about not puting stumbling blocks in front of the brethren. I would never want to do that to the brethren.

Jen

Senator
understood, I have the same attitude toward the 3rd eye. Don't like it. I don't have the same problem with it, it's not as if seeing from a different focus in my brain is attracting devils to my spirit, but I don't like having my focus messed with, I am not comfortable with it. You are a musical creature, you access spirits through music, if something messes with your faith, don't go there, I might not understand how that works but it doesn't matter, anything that puts a stumbling block before the brethren is not the right path; maybe I can walk the same path and not have any problem, doesn't matter, if you have problems with familiar spirits on that path, don't go there, stick with 440, whatever works for you.

I'm not trying to rewrite the faith in these threads, I'm just exploring the items of the faith... if anyone asks whether I am teaching a new way; I have no such doctrine, I'm following the faith in the scriptures. St Paul was very clear about not puting stumbling blocks in front of the brethren. I would never want to do that to the brethren.
I understand the stumbling block concept and what you're saying here.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I do not attend religious institutions, at least, not beyond my bathroom. I do not drink or smoke, but I do drive people around who do. What's more, I am rather close friends with barmaids and bartenders in this town, they are in my cell phone where very few people are. Not even half my family is in my cell phone, recently I tossed all the in-laws out. God, that felt good. Anyway, I drive nights, and for the past year, only on weekends, of which, Friday and Saturday nights are normally the busiest, so now it is Sunday morning, which means I have lost my mind, "church" is out of the question. Religion, in my space, means going straight for the coffee, heat it in the microwave, and since my dreams told me to do it, this morning, I'm sharing it with you.

I promised Max an apology. I think he meant something more personal, but I understood what he really needed, cuz the most high God inside me said, "write one on Revelation". This I dread, not because I fear getting it wrong, but because no one understands what visions are, no matter what I write, the reaction will be the same; this idiot has a screw lose. And I don't write an apology the same way I mess up normally around here. I pray first. Then I wait. for inspiration. And then I write what I am being told to write, not necessarily what I think I should write. Look at how long I waited for the last apology... something like 2 years. (Link). Scroll down the page to the entry before I started. See "Last Days linger"? June, 2013. Very quickly I realized that I had to switch to a Word Doc, but you can see the beginning of my dissertation right there.

So, here I want to talk about the vision of St John. This is merely what I know, not the apology, but to give you an idea of the difference between what the prophet knows and the Rhema. The first thing I noticed is the book is a vision, John is sitting at a table, with pen in hand, having a vision. I've been there, done that, it is like dreaming wide awake. The problem is, how do you write the vision down? It isn't just a case of trying to translate a vision in your head to paper, which is hard enough, but you also realize that what you write has to be what God wants written, his take on the vision, so you sit there and ask, "what am I supposed to write?" ... and the angel says write this and that, and you scramble to capture that. I wrote my apology with my keyboard, straight into the Word Doc, but when I was younger I wrote something called "Horsemen riding over our heads" - and that was pen in hand - which still is easier than feather, berry juice, and parchment scroll. But see, I type with 2 fingers, staring at the keyboard, so it isn't all that easy for me. Toss in some bursitis, and you pay the requisite pain God requires of us all.

gotta warm my coffee.

thank you jesus.

So where was why? Right, the unveiling... look at this vision. It looks so organized. I want to tell you, it didn't feel that way when he was writing. When John looked back at it, he was totally amazed to discover structure, because while he was writing, he's being tossed around like a beach ball on a windy day. You have no idea what you wrote, or for that matter, whether two sentences go together, and whole paragraphs? You cringe, wondering what it might be saying, if anything, you reread it to see whether it made any sense at all. In my case, I was strung out for weeks, waiting for next session, not knowing what was next, he gave me chapter headings in advance, I had no idea what that was about. I would pray, "aren't you going to tell me what I'm writing? Shouldn't I, at least, know what the main subject is? answer: "no and no" ... me: "you really are unfair" ... voice in my head: "I know".

I can tell you some things about the apocalypse. The vision organizes old testament prophecy together with fresh speaking to John into scrolls or letters. There are 14 scrolls. That's the vision. 7 scrolls already exist, but they are sealed. Remember God told Daniel to seal up the words until the end time? First John is given 7 letters to write, that's the insertion of the church age before the Day of the Lord. Then Jesus unseals the last 7 scrolls from the old testament prophets. Everything, every letter, happens chronologically, one after the next, it is a progression of time, that, so far, has run 96 AD to 2015 AD. We are in the 4th sealed scroll. We have 13 years left until the 7th sealed scroll is unsealed; that scroll contains the final seven years, which is divided into 7 trumpets and 7 vials of plagues. The 7 trumpets are announcing the presence of the Almighty, which is another 3 1/2 year ministry of the same anointing that rested on Jesus; this time there are two witnesses, but it is the same anointing, the same presence or parusia of the Spirit.

I know a lot about this unveiling of God. I know the veil in the temple was the separation between God and priest, and that the veil remains today in our religiosity, but when we turn to the Lord, the veil is taken away. I understand that when you unveil something, that something has to exist to be unveiled, IOW, God is right before us, but we don't see him yet, because our eyes are veiled. If Daniel's eyes were veiled, you can be damn sure your eyes are veiled. My son's name is Daniel, his eyes don't see the anointing resting upon his dad, that's so I can be a normal dad, which is my top pleasure on the planet.

coffee needs reheating again, I might dump it, get a new cup, it degrades when you reheat it too much.

I guess its okay, but its not as good as when I first nuked it.

where on earth? Oh, the point being, it doesn't matter what I know, because what will get written is what the church needs. For instance, nothing bores me more than talking about the covenants and the priesthoods, I never ever do that, of the 15 dissertations I would have loved to write, that wasn't one of them. And that's the only one I've written. So I sit here in dread, knowing I've got to go through this again. I get nothing from this, in fact, it ends up costing me money because I pay for quality paper and toner and there's the capital investment of the network; we have 4 computers in the home (Daniel has two laptops still kicking). My son is going into engineering, he's a geek, and he's a history buff, not like I'm a history buff, I love learning about history, but Daniel teaches it, he knows so much history, when he starts speaking, I just sit and listen in amazement. Mostly the last 3000 years, if we need to go back further, I take over.

Should I do a 2nd cup? Or is this enough rambling - sufficient evil for the day? This was my dream instruction when I woke up this morning, like when songwriters grab a pen and write the lyrics down before they forget the dream... I have a song written somewhere that an angel sang to me in my dream; that is a cool song, wish I had a clue where it is, I will post it if it ever pops up.

Oh my god, I scrolled up the page, saw how long this is, I've been a bad boy, no 2nd cup this morning, where's that submit button?
In my opinion, the only thing any of us needs to take away from Revelation is this:
Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Days

Commentator
In my opinion, the only thing any of us needs to take away from Revelation is this:
Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
I have the synopsis of John Darby and the translation he wrote, and they are really insightful. Compared to the trash that floats around today, like Joel Osteen, Darby is pure gold. So it is kind of amazing that Jesus would say to the church in that day, you are blind and naked... and counsels them to buy gold, IOW they need to be transformed. So what they had was book knowledge, but no transformation. No growth in the spirit, no washing of regeneration. That's why Jesus says to them, he stands at the door, waiting to come into them; it was a strong rebuke to believers, not an invitation to non-believers... Jesus was telling the richest Christians of the entire Age, "you got nothing" ... you need to start over from scratch, pick up your cross, and follow me through transformation.

If that's what you are hinting at me Jack, I get it. We all get off track, I hope I haven't spent my entire life missing the mark.

Reactions: Jen

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I have the synopsis of John Darby and the translation he wrote, and they are really insightful. Compared to the trash that floats around today, like Joel Osteen, Darby is pure gold. So it is kind of amazing that Jesus would say to the church in that day, you are blind and naked... and counsels them to buy gold, IOW they need to be transformed. So what they had was book knowledge, but no transformation. No growth in the spirit, no washing of regeneration. That's why Jesus says to them, he stands at the door, waiting to come into them; it was a strong rebuke to believers, not an invitation to non-believers... Jesus was telling the richest Christians of the entire Age, "you got nothing" ... you need to start over from scratch, pick up your cross, and follow me through transformation.

If that's what you are hinting at me Jack, I get it. We all get off track, I hope I haven't spent my entire life missing the mark.
What I meant is that, with all the optics associated with John's vision, and the confusion thereof, all that matters in the end is that Jesus is still available to us, as he was then and always will be. I meant no slight against you. I imagine, however, that we will differ on some applications, of the gospel, by varying church bodies, but probably not the interpretation of scripture.

Days

Commentator
What I meant is that, with all the optics associated with John's vision, and the confusion thereof, all that matters in the end is that Jesus is still available to us, as he was then and always will be. I meant no slight against you. I imagine, however, that we will differ on some applications, of the gospel, by varying church bodies, but probably not the interpretation of scripture.
I adhere to the Baptist doctrine in the main, I attended missionary baptist and baptist churches as a young Christian; we were both trained in the same doctrine. I knew what you meant, but I wanted to show you what that scripture was saying.

the unveiling of Jesus Christ is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. the unveiling is the removing of the veil that separates the world from God; it's the opening of eyes for the whole planet; it is not the road to salvation that we think of when we think of Jesus Christ; that starts with the gospels. And the good news of Jesus Christ is not that he was born in Bethlehem, the good news is he was resurrected from the dead and breathed the spirit of resurrection into his believers. The gospel is ready made salvation that you can breathe in, you can receive the spirit of resurrection at any moment, just by calling on the name of Jesus, and asking him into your heart. I know that's what you was thinking when you read that verse, but if you read the whole letter to Laodicea, it will become evident, that it was a rebuke to believers who thought they had all the riches of Christ. Remember, the 7 letters were written to the 7 churches; the church in seven different states, so this was a dispensation; a pouring out of the holy spirit from heaven into the church.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I adhere to the Baptist doctrine in the main, I attended missionary baptist and baptist churches as a young Christian; we were both trained in the same doctrine. I knew what you meant, but I wanted to show you what that scripture was saying.

the unveiling of Jesus Christ is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. the unveiling is the removing of the veil that separates the world from God; it's the opening of eyes for the whole planet; it is not the road to salvation that we think of when we think of Jesus Christ; that starts with the gospels. And the good news of Jesus Christ is not that he was born in Bethlehem, the good news is he was resurrected from the dead and breathed the spirit of resurrection into his believers. The gospel is ready made salvation that you can breathe in, you can receive the spirit of resurrection at any moment, just by calling on the name of Jesus, and asking him into your heart. I know that's what you was thinking when you read that verse, but if you read the whole letter to Laodicea, it will become evident, that it was a rebuke to believers who thought they had all the riches of Christ. Remember, the 7 letters were written to the 7 churches; the church in seven different states, so this was a dispensation; a pouring out of the holy spirit from heaven into the church.
My theology is Southern Baptist and the Baptists, in many ways, are judgmental, dogmatic, hypocritical and downright mean. But their doctrine on salvation by grace is more closely representative of the life and purpose of Christ than any other denomination I've come across. The doctrine of God's grace through the cross is so simple that many cannot accept it because it is contrary to human meritocracy to believe that one cannot receive such a gift without earning it.
Thus have Christians set themselves against each other in a finger-pointing, holy than thou, melee to supersede God and determine for themselves who is fit and who is not fit to get into heaven.

Days

Commentator
My theology is Southern Baptist and the Baptists, in many ways, are judgmental, dogmatic, hypocritical and downright mean. But their doctrine on salvation by grace is more closely representative of the life and purpose of Christ than any other denomination I've come across. The doctrine of God's grace through the cross is so simple that many cannot accept it because it is contrary to human meritocracy to believe that one cannot receive such a gift without earning it.
Thus have Christians set themselves against each other in a finger-pointing, holy than thou, melee to supersede God and determine for themselves who is fit and who is not fit to get into heaven.
just remember, a denomination was - to begin with - a division from the greater catholic church. If it wasn't for issues - like, salvation through grace, and entrance into salvation by faith - there would have been no reformation, and the world would still be locked into the dark ages. So those arguments, were not, in and of themselves, bad for humanity, and the process of those arguments brought untold millions to Christ... even within the catholic church. Granted, many a division branched off and built even more taxing doctrines than those imposed by the church they left... a good example being the anna-baptists, who re-gave us adult baptism, becoming the Amish, and falling back into church by bloodlines and land rights. Having begun in Christ, they broke off from oppressive dogmas that opposed Christ, only to create worse dogmas and rules of their own. That was a pattern for denominations, but I don't think this faith was ever free of conflict from the day it was kicked off in a locked private chamber for fear of the jews in the street.

The kingdom of God is inside you. That's not a return to buddhism and meditation, it's the reality of entrance through transformation as Christ grows in our hearts and changes our nature into his nature. When the laws of God are the ruling nature of our inner souls, our new nature is walking in the ways and desire of the holy spirit... hence, we become part of the dominion of God's grace; we extend his kingdom to include our souls. But it wasn't our discipline that created that, we just received it and obeyed it, it grew inside us on its own; according to it's own desire, all we do is abide daily in his grace.

The Brethren were rich in doctrine and extraordinarily rich in condemnation and judgment of each other. What did the Angel of the church say to them? You still haven't entered my kingdom, my ruling, your hearts are still unregenerated, your souls are without the kingdom, I stand at the door and knock... Jesus was talking to the church.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
just remember, a denomination was - to begin with - a division from the greater catholic church. If it wasn't for issues - like, salvation through grace, and entrance into salvation by faith - there would have been no reformation, and the world would still be locked into the dark ages. So those arguments, were not, in and of themselves, bad for humanity, and the process of those arguments brought untold millions to Christ... even within the catholic church. Granted, many a division branched off and built even more taxing doctrines than those imposed by the church they left... a good example being the anna-baptists, who re-gave us adult baptism, becoming the Amish, and falling back into church by bloodlines and land rights. Having begun in Christ, they broke off from oppressive dogmas that opposed Christ, only to create worse dogmas and rules of their own. That was a pattern for denominations, but I don't think this faith was ever free of conflict from the day it was kicked off in a locked private chamber for fear of the jews in the street.

The kingdom of God is inside you. That's not a return to buddhism and meditation, it's the reality of entrance through transformation as Christ grows in our hearts and changes our nature into his nature. When the laws of God are the ruling nature of our inner souls, our new nature is walking in the ways and desire of the holy spirit... hence, we become part of the dominion of God's grace; we extend his kingdom to include our souls. But it wasn't our discipline that created that, we just received it and obeyed it, it grew inside us on its own; according to it's own desire, all we do is abide daily in his grace.

The Brethren were rich in doctrine and extraordinarily rich in condemnation and judgment of each other. What did the Angel of the church say to them? You still haven't entered my kingdom, my ruling, your hearts are still unregenerated, your souls are without the kingdom, I stand at the door and knock... Jesus was talking to the church.
Salvation by grace, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, stripped the Catholic Church of its sole authority over its parishioners. Now the church doesn't get to decide who goes where when they die.

Days

Commentator
Salvation by grace, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, stripped the Catholic Church of its sole authority over its parishioners. Now the church doesn't get to decide who goes where when they die.
That whole idea that the church gets to decide that... was made up by the church. That whole system of priesthood was made up by that church... none of it came from scripture. Even the position of pontifex was an elected office in the Roman Senate, as was pontifex maximus. Did you know that Julius Caesar held the office of pontifex maximus? pontifexes were lifetime positions, guaranteed career in the tumultuous Roman Senate. The role of the pontifex was to make sure the citizens of the state were worshipping the gods. Rome was always into empire building and light saber diplomacy... that's what Star Wars was depicting... the Roman Senate and the emperor.

The man savior of the Roman Gods was Dionysus; the god of wine. The eucharist was an offering to him. He was another winter salstice god, born of December 25th. Rome just plugged in Jesus for Dionysus and went right on worshipping father time (Saturn, god of the harvest) and the baby born on the new year (Dionysus, new and improved as baby Jesus)... none of it came from scripture.

I could go on, but you know this stuff. The dark ages were really dark. Rome never preached the resurrected Christ, Rome never knew the resurrected Christ, Rome never changed from their gods, they just added Jesus in place of Dionysus; the man savior born on December 25th, the first day of the new year. Constantine was doing what Rome always did, absorbing one more god within his empire. Rome was always tolerant of the many gods - even that strange god of the hebrews that had no idol erected to him in their temple. And when the new sect following jesus popped up, Rome had no idea what was going on; the people seemed to be following this man they had killed despite his being dead. That was about as close as the emperors of Rome got to understanding the faith of jesus.

Days

Commentator
brain waves are analog... ELF waves, I think. (that was a pun)

electromagnetic waves of Extra Low Frequency... the low end of your radio dial is at 5400 cycles per second, so our brains must be putting along at something like 3000 hertz?
(Wow was that ever high!...

Brainwave speed is measured in Hertz (cycles per second) and they are divided into bands delineating slow, moderate, and fast waves.
INFRA-LOW (<.5HZ)
Infra-Low brainwaves (also known as Slow Cortical Potentials), are thought to be the basic cortical rythms that underlie our higher brain functions. Very little is known about infra-low brainwaves. Their slow nature make them difficult to detect and accurately measure, so few studies have been done. They appear to take a major role in brain timing and network function.
DELTA WAVES (.5 TO 3 HZ)

Delta brainwaves are slow, loud brainwaves (low frequency and deeply penetrating, like a drum beat). They are generated in deepest meditation and dreamless sleep. Delta waves suspend external awareness and are the source of empathy. Healing and regeneration are stimulated in this state, and that is why deep restorative sleep is so essential to the healing process.

THETA WAVES (3 TO 8 HZ)

Theta brainwaves occur most often in sleep but are also dominant in deep meditation. It acts as our gateway to learning and memory. In theta, our senses are withdrawn from the external world and focused on signals originating from within. It is that twilight state which we normally only experience fleetingly as we wake or drift off to sleep. In theta we are in a dream; vivid imagery, intuition and information beyond our normal conscious awareness. It’s where we hold our ‘stuff’, our fears, troubled history, and nightmares.

ALPHA WAVES (8 TO 12 HZ)

Alpha brainwaves are dominant during quietly flowing thoughts, and in some meditative states. Alpha is ‘the power of now’, being here, in the present. Alpha is the resting state for the brain. Alpha waves aid overall mental coordination, calmness, alertness, mind/body integration and learning.

BETA WAVES (12 TO 38 HZ)

Beta brainwaves dominate our normal waking state of consciousness when attention is directed towards cognitive tasks and the outside world. Beta is a ‘fast’ activity, present when we are alert, attentive, engaged in problem solving, judgment, decision making, and engaged in focused mental activity.

Beta brainwaves are further divided into three bands; Lo-Beta (Beta1, 12-15Hz) can be thought of as a 'fast idle, or musing. Beta (Beta2, 15-22Hz) is high engagement or actively figuring something out. Hi-Beta (Beta3, 22-38Hz) is highly complex thought, integrating new experiences, high anxiety, or excitement. Continual high frequency processing is not a very efficient way to run the brain, as it takes a tremendous amount of energy.

GAMMA WAVES (38 TO 42 HZ)

Gamma brainwaves are the fastest of brain waves (high frequency, like a flute), and relate to simultaneous processing of information from different brain areas. It passes information rapidly, and as the most subtle of the brainwave frequencies, the mind has to be quiet to access it. Gamma was dismissed as 'spare brain noise' until researchers discovered it was highly active when in states of universal love, altruism, and the ‘higher virtues’. Gamma is also above the frequency of neuronal firing, so how it is generated remains a mystery. It is speculated that Gamma rhythms modulate perception and consciousness, and that a greater presence of Gamma relates to expanded consciousness and spiritual emergence.

here's the Link to that article:
WHAT ARE BRAINWAVES? )

We live in the Information Age, we all stumbled online in the mid 1990's and we stumbled into each other in the early 2000's. We discovered that our analog brains were mostly at war with each other, and that everyone was competing to be the best... whatever that means. We got a glimpse of economics and the way our globalist masters handle us, and we fought against that too. Luckily, just as it looked like all hell would break out, we became obsessed with cats, then all animals, and then everyone split up and ran after their own passions.

Analog signal is a continuous signal, while digital is like morse code, digital isn't really a signal, it is the art of starting and stopping over and over and over and over, every start or stop is a bit, 8 bits compose a byte, which represents a character, characters are the same as letters in our alphabet... digital characters produce code which is then assembled into a language.

Digital mind set has no emotion, it is all information, and no heart. It is real hard to put your heart into cyber space, that's what Jen and I were trying to do in this thread... show a little heart and soul... lay down some analog thoughts in a digital format... and drink more coffee. I need to make another pot, right now.
7.83 hertz ... the resonance of life on planet earth.

Days

Commentator

So, they measured the resonance set up by the tension between the earth surface and the ionosphere. Tesla proved that ELF waves will bounce off the ionosphere back to earth; the pyramids are shooting a laser of ELF waves directly up and bouncing them off the ionosphere. How advanced was the technology of the pyramids? Lessee, geotechnic movement was converted into sound vibrations concentrated into radical chambers of acoustic stone that created a laser of ELF waves that were then bounced off the ionosphere and received by acoustic stone obelisk substations. This was an energy system of some sort, and it applied physics that most of us are not even aware exist.

Let's say, I shoot a 28 hertz laser straight up and bounce it off the ionosphere. What is going to happen? The laser is going to bounce up and down and up and down and up and down, so the source wave might be resonating at 28 hz, but the pulsation I create with the wave is going to resonate at 7.83 hz. If the pyramid is continuously emitting this laser - which it is, it still is today - the 7.83hz ELF wave pulsation is going to be strengthened, the same way any natural frequency builds when it is in tune to the medium being pulsated. Effect? a very powerful 7.83 hz frequency zone to live within. DNA is going to constantly be repairing itself in that kind of an environment. Maybe human flesh did live to be a 1000 years old afterall. Maybe the pyramids were power plants of a totally different nature; maybe they were natural frequency resonators providing an environment of ELF waves pulsating at 7.83 hertz.

Let's look back at the 28 hertz ELF wave that was used to set up the field. How would that wavelength have affected the human brain?

BETA WAVES (12 TO 38 HZ)

Beta brainwaves dominate our normal waking state of consciousness when attention is directed towards cognitive tasks and the outside world. Beta is a ‘fast’ activity, present when we are alert, attentive, engaged in problem solving, judgment, decision making, and engaged in focused mental activity.

Beta brainwaves are further divided into three bands; Lo-Beta (Beta1, 12-15Hz) can be thought of as a 'fast idle, or musing. Beta (Beta2, 15-22Hz) is high engagement or actively figuring something out. Hi-Beta (Beta3, 22-38Hz) is highly complex thought, integrating new experiences, high anxiety, or excitement. Continual high frequency processing is not a very efficient way to run the brain, as it takes a tremendous amount of energy.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

So, they measured the resonance set up by the tension between the earth surface and the ionosphere. Tesla proved that ELF waves will bounce off the ionosphere back to earth; the pyramids are shooting a laser of ELF waves directly up and bouncing them off the ionosphere. How advanced was the technology of the pyramids? Lessee, geotechnic movement was converted into sound vibrations concentrated into radical chambers of acoustic stone that created a laser of ELF waves that were then bounced off the ionosphere and received by acoustic stone obelisk substations. This was an energy system of some sort, and it applied physics that most of us are not even aware exist.

Let's say, I shoot a 28 hertz laser straight up and bounce it off the ionosphere. What is going to happen? The laser is going to bounce up and down and up and down and up and down, so the source wave might be resonating at 28 hz, but the pulsation I create with the wave is going to resonate at 7.83 hz. If the pyramid is continuously emitting this laser - which it is, it still is today - the 7.83hz ELF wave pulsation is going to be strengthened, the same way any natural frequency builds when it is in tune to the medium being pulsated. Effect? a very powerful 7.83 hz frequency zone to live within. DNA is going to constantly be repairing itself in that kind of an environment. Maybe human flesh did live to be a 1000 years old afterall. Maybe the pyramids were power plants of a totally different nature; maybe they were natural frequncy resonators providing an environment of ELF waves pulsating at 7.83 hertz.

Let's look back at the 28 hertz ELF wave that was used to set up the field. How would that wavelength have affected the human brain?

BETA WAVES (12 TO 38 HZ)

So, stop and digest this. The radical chambers and the obelisks were built out of extremely acoustic red quartz. So the frequency was formed and received by that same stone. This was no accident.

realize that
I'm not talking about theory.

The pyramids on this planet all have this low frequency energy beam continuously shooting straight up out of their top. You can bring a small fan up there and it will run on that energy flow. So, that 7.83 hertz pulsation is happening, at every pyramid. That's why people are getting healed at these sites.

Jen

Senator
So, stop and digest this. The radical chambers and the obelisks were built out of extremely acoustic red quartz. So the frequency was formed and received by that same stone. This was no accident.

realize that
I'm not talking about theory.

The pyramids on this planet all have this low frequency energy beam continuously shooting straight up out of their top. You can bring a small fan up there and it will run on that energy flow. So, that 7.83 hertz pulsation is happening, at every pyramid. That's why people are getting healed at these sites.
Did those people use the power generated there? Do we know one way or another?

Jen

Senator
"Once a giant comet..."

planet of the crossing. wormwood. day of the dead.
My least favorite "holiday" of the year. But tell me the meaning of this anyway (in a nutshell) I can't listen to it right now.