• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Super-crook Zelensky demands $750 billion ( yes billion) to rebuild Ukraine!!

This pervert coke-head is the biggest con man in history. But look for Biden to give him whatever he wants. Zelensky knows everything about the biden crime family including joe's fondness for little girls..

https://fox2now.com/news/national/ukraine-lays-out-750b-recovery-plan-for-postwar-future/

july 4 2022 LUGANO, Switzerland (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Monday the reconstruction of his war-battered country is the “common task of the entire democratic world,” as his prime minister laid out a $750 billion recovery plan once invading Russia’s guns fall silent.

As Russian forces continued their crushing advance in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region, Zelenskyy spoke by video message to the Ukraine Recovery Conference in Switzerland about the needs of the country that has been on an up-and-down march toward democracy since the end of the Cold War and now faces widespread devastation.

“Today, we’re all united in our defense. Tomorrow in our reconstruction,” said Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shymhal, who attended in person. He presented a recovery plan that meets immediate needs — even as the war continues — followed by a “fast recovery” when it’s over, and then longer-term requirements.

Shmyhal said the cost of the recovery plan is estimated at $750 billion, and insisted a key source of funding “should be the confiscated assets of Russia and Russian oligarchs.” He cited unspecified estimates that such sums total $300 billion to $500 billion now.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
This pervert coke-head is the biggest con man in history. But look for Biden to give him whatever he wants. Zelensky knows everything about the biden crime family including joe's fondness for little girls..
I know this is going to cause some tears to be emitted, but I think seizing Putin and his oligarch's money then awarding it to the Ukraine is an excellent idea.

Plus, I use your tears for weed control.