• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme Court allows release of Trump's tax returns to House Democrats

Bugsy McGurk

President

God of War

Governor
Amazing. He managed to stall this in the courts for over six years.

Justice in America.
More political persecution by the left.

If the IRS can't find anything there is NO need for congress to have the documents. None.

But that means tit for tat and we can see Biden's, Pelosi's, all of them should show theirs.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Justice in America.
No comment on Trump’s SCOTUS hacks, Bugsy? Or do you simply get to toggle the switch back and forth dependent upon whether or not you agree with a decision here and there.

Lord Almighty, in a forum chock full of unserious shut-in kooks and cranks…Bugsy takes the cake. No one is less serious and less worthy of being taken seriously.

Bugsy McGurk

President
More political persecution by the left.

If the IRS can't find anything there is NO need for congress to have the documents. None.

But that means tit for tat and we can see Biden's, Pelosi's, all of them should show theirs.
Well, except for the law, which unambiguously requires their production to the congressional committee.

Not that you people care about the law.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

What excuses will the Democrats make for not collecting these immediately and leaking them to the public?
Cool by me. I’m just looking forward to the day when Trump is in the rear view mirror. He’s a flaming jackass for sure…but what’s worse is that he makes already awful, nutjob posters even MORE hideous (not referencing the OP here).

It is beyond time to move on and dispense with the gummers.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No comment on Trump’s SCOTUS hacks, Bugsy? Or do you simply get to toggle the switch back and forth dependent upon whether or not you agree with a decision here and there.

Lord Almighty, in a forum chock full of unserious shut-in kooks and cranks…Bugsy takes the cake. No one is less serious and less worthy of being taken seriously.
Of course. I comment on Trump’s SCOTUS hacks all the time. In this case they added to the stall despite the unambiguous statute requiring the production of the returns. Shameful.

Don’t you agree?

God of War

Governor
Well, except for the law, which unambiguously requires their production to the congressional committee.

Not that you people care about the law.
Actually, in order not to use the IRS for political persecution the IRS has not been allowed to give tax records to congress except under extreme circumstances and these aren't them. Matter of act this kind of thing undermines a fair trial something the left shows little respect for.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Actually, in order not to use the IRS for political persecution the IRS has not been allowed to give tax records to congress except under extreme circumstances and these aren't them. Matter of act this kind of thing undermines a fair trial something the left shows little respect for.
You have no idea what this case is about. You’re completely ignorant of the statute in question. Which doesn’t stop you from yapping.

God of War

Governor
You have no idea what this case is about. You’re completely ignorant of the statute in question. Which doesn’t stop you from yapping.
Every shit thing brought against Trump has been a big fat zero nothing burger. The continuation of the same ole same ole is political persecution. What goes around comes around.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course. I comment on Trump’s SCOTUS hacks all the time. In this case they added to the stall despite the unambiguous statute requiring the production of the returns. Shameful.

Don’t you agree?
So how did they rule again? Square that wouldja?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Justice in America.

I'm betting that the (D)s still find some wayto f*ck it up. These records should have been requested and deliverd within an hour of the release of this ruling. And the public should already be reading the returns.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So how did they rule again? Square that wouldja?
When there was simply no stalling tactics left to be had they enforced an unambiguous statute requiring the provision of the returns to the congressional committee.

What’s your theory? Trump’s hacks aren’t hacks because they at long last enforced an unambiguous statute?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm betting that the (D)s still find some wayto f*ck it up. These records should have been requested and deliverd within an hour of the release of this ruling. And the public should already be reading the returns.
Bad news on that front - the statute doesn’t require that the returns be released to the public. I’m not sure we’ll know when they are produced.