• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme court blocks OSHA mandate for large companies

Spamature

President
I don't think anybody should be allowed to infect others, maybe you want to try again.
You call the effort to prevent that from happening in the workplace an overreach.

So on some level, you do think that anybody should be allowed to infect others.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You call the effort to prevent that from happening in the workplace an overreach.

So on some level, you do think that anybody should be allowed to infect others.
Of course. That’s what it’s all about. The SCOTUS wingers have declared that reckless covidiots have the right to increase the Covid hazards in the workplace by infecting others.

Judicial activism run wild.

Spamature

President
Not even. Workers could have chosen testing instead.

But the SCOTUS wingers think they know better.
What good is a ruling like this if you can tip off the unsuspecting that a jihadist is waiting in secret to spread freedom and liberty throughout the workforce ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What good is a ruling like this if you can tip off the unsuspecting that a jihadist is waiting in secret to spread freedom and liberty throughout the workforce ?
And you know those SCOTUS wingers wouldn’t work in one of the dangerous workplaces they are creating.

So disgraceful.

Spamature

President
Of course. That’s what it’s all about. The SCOTUS wingers have declared that reckless covidiots have the right to increase the Covid hazards in the workplace by infecting others.

Judicial activism run wild.
I suppose sentencing nursing home patients to death because the people who work there caring for the elderly take no oaths at all is not an overreach.

Also, the media pointed out days ago that Gorsuch made it a point of sitting on the bench maskless during the hearings.

Does anybody want to guess which way he voted ?

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Yes. The mandate only affected workers. It prohibited them from endangering others in the workplace. But the SCOTUS wingers declared it open season.
Can the vaccinated still transmit covid? After vaccination do you have a high viral load? Maybe the vaccinated pose more of a workplace threat. Maybe we'll have more data in a few years and we'll be able to see a clearer picture. I'm not taking your word, or the word of a politician.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I suppose sentencing nursing home patients to death because the people who work there caring for the elderly take no oaths at all is not an overreach.

Also, the media pointed out days ago that Gorsuch made it a point of sitting on the bench maskless during the hearings.

Does anybody want to guess which way he voted ?
And he sits next to Sotomayor, who has diabetes.

And to think Gorsuch sits in the seat that Obama would have filled if Moscow Mitch didn’t piss all over the Constitution.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Now repeat

Why doesn't Biden do something about the pandemic !
Presumably the federal government not being able to direct coerce private industry policy and individual employee medical choices does not preclude general competency and leading an effort to ensure adequate test kits exist.

…but then I’m not a DNC human shield hack who can never frame an issue in honest terms…so…

Bugsy McGurk

President
Can the vaccinated still transmit covid? After vaccination do you have a High viral load? Maybe the vaccinated pose more of a workplace threat. Maybe we'll have more data in a few years and we'll be able to see a clearer picture. I'm not taking your word, or the word of a politician.
You should take the word of public health officials, but you won’t.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Presumably the federal government not being able to direct coerce private industry policy and individual employee medical choices does not preclude general competency and leading an effort to ensure adequate test kits exist.

…but then I’m not a DNC human shield hack who can never frame an issue in honest terms…so…
Off he goes!

;-)