• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme court blocks OSHA mandate for large companies

Spamature

President
You know it’s very bizarre, radical, nutty, and kooky to constantly refer to your fellow citizens as “Jihadists” and “Imams”, right?

Don’t get all twitchy on us now, nutcase.
Not if they play the same roles as Imams and jihadist for essentially the same reasons.

Now go out there and preach that sermon to the viral cannon fodder for the insane take on liberty and this ill-advised understanding of freedom.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
How about you…

Do you believe all OSHA regulations are unconstitutional?
No, do you? Did you know there are state OSHA agencies as well? Did you know that businesses can still enact the policy of choice?

Why must you federalize, centralize, and nationalize everything?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not if they play the same roles as Imams and jihadist for essentially the same reasons.

Now go out there and preach that sermon to the viral cannon fodder for the insane take on liberty and this ill-advised understanding of freedom.
Nope. It’s crazy as heck. You post like a raving lunatic. “Imam” this and “Jihad” that.

Yeah…that’s a normal person…. :-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, do you? Did you know there are state OSHA agencies as well? Did you know that businesses can still enact the policy of choice?

1. This is not about state OSHA agencies.

2. Businesses cannot enact the policies of their choice. They are bound by many laws.

3. I didn’t federalize anything. The issue is the authority of the US OSHA. You admit that their regulations are not unconstitutional.

Instead of ranting you should try to make a point about the issue.

Spamature

President
Nope. It’s crazy as heck. You post like a raving lunatic. “Imam” this and “Jihad” that.

Yeah…that’s a normal person…. :-/
Because you winger are doing exactly what the jihadist do.

They sacrifice themselves in an effort to spread an ideology.
The Imam encourages the jihadist to make these sacrifices to the ideology, using the rhetoric of that ideology.

Saying freedom and liberty instead of faith and holiness does not make it any different.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you guys are ranting about the Constitution and states rights when trying to defend the judicial activism of the SCOTUS wingers when knocking down the OSHA vaccine mandate.

That was just extraneous?
Uh oh, you're seeing people. I'm speaking for me

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you guys are ranting about the Constitution and states rights when trying to defend the judicial activism of the SCOTUS wingers when knocking down the OSHA vaccine mandate.

That was just extraneous?
Ps.. judicial activism? The powered already rests with the states. Not ceding powers not granted the federal govt is not activism

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ps.. judicial activism? The powered already rests with the states. Not ceding powers not granted the federal govt is not activism
I asked you about this above. You dodged my question. Let’s try it a different way…

Since you recognize that OSHA has the authority under the Constitution to issue regulations, why does the vaccine regulation violate states rights?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda. You’re speaking, but you didn’t explain yourself. As always, my question has gone unanswered.
No, it was dismissal. It's easy to assess your substanceless blather and dismiss it.
Reality and the powers ceded states and the federal govt are outlined very clearly in the links provided

RickWA

Snagglesooth
1. This is not about state OSHA agencies.

2. Businesses cannot enact the policies of their choice. They are bound by many laws.

3. I didn’t federalize anything. The issue is the authority of the US OSHA. You admit that their regulations are not unconstitutional.

Instead of ranting you should try to make a point about the issue.
I already did. Seriously, did you think I expect you to ever respond in good faith or consider actual content? You just have a nice evening, Bugsy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I asked you about this above. You dodged my question. Let’s try it a different way…

Since you recognize that OSHA has the authority under the Constitution to issue regulations, why does the vaccine regulation violate states rights?
It doesn't violate states rights. Are you ok?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Because you winger are doing exactly what the jihadist do.

They sacrifice themselves in an effort to spread an ideology.
The Imam encourages the jihadist to make these sacrifices to the ideology, using the rhetoric of that ideology.

Saying freedom and liberty instead of faith and holiness does not make it any different.
Sure “we” are. Good grief.

Because it isn't a local problem, it is a national/global problem which require a national/global coordinated response.