• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme court blocks OSHA mandate for large companies

Spamature

President
Are you unaware of the things that he's doing about the pandemic?
Not the case at all.

Did I hit the nail on the head or not ?
Because we will continue to have folks on the right winger giddy about this decision . Watch as they gloat over the number of their fellow unvaccinated jihadist who sacrifice themselves to this fatwa against common sense on Biden's watch. While they also gripe about the sane noting the examples covid makes of prominent anti-vaxxers who succumb to their own misguided advice.

Deplorable with a glaze of craze

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not the case at all.

Because we will continue to have folks on the right winger giddy about this decision . Watch as they gloat over the number of their fellow unvaccinated jihadist who sacrifice themselves to this fatwa against common sense on Biden's watch. While they also gripe about the sane noting the examples covid makes of prominent anti-vaxxers who succumb to their own misguided advice.

Not the case at all.

So far as your reply to me? No. I think it was a mistake, despite its attempted over step

Anything else?

Spamature

President
So far as your reply to me? No. I think it was a mistake, despite its attempted over step

Anything else?
If it is their right to work without vaccination, then that applies to everyone, correct.

I mean, this country does not have constitutional rights for some and not for others, right ?

Explain how why you believe some workers should have to vaccinate and others don't ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If it is their right to work without vaccination, then that applies to everyone, correct.

I mean, this country does not have constitutional rights for some and not for others, right ?

Explain how why you believe some workers should have to vaccinate and others don't ?
Its about extending the power to regulate personal health decisions to OSHA

Bugsy McGurk

President

The most ridiculous part is that they don’t even have to be vaccinated under the mandate. They could submit to testing instead.

Still, the activist SCOTUS wingers threw it out.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
“The answer is clear: Under the law as it stands today, that power rests with the States and Congress, not OSHA.”

AKA "We're f**ked".

Spamature

President
Its about extending the power to regulate personal health decisions to OSHA
This is PUBLIC HEALTH, not personal.

Personally, stay your ass home and die from it for all anyone cares.

But you should not be allowed to infect others in the workplace against their will.

How are you not seeing that ?

Nursing home residents are now bound by the personal choices of antivaxxers.

Onward destroyers, the court has your back !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This is PUBLIC HEALTH, not personal.

Personally, stay your ass home and die from it for all anyone cares.

But you should not be allowed to infect others in the workplace against their will.

How are you not seeing that ?

Nursing home residents are now bound by the personal choices of antivaxxers.

Onward destroyers, the court has your back !
I don't think anybody should be allowed to infect others, maybe you want to try again.