• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme court blocks OSHA mandate for large companies

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I've provided links to the law and prior precedent as well as the delineation of statespowers vs federal.

The lot of you haven't provided shit other than hurt feelings.

The bad faith is in your caterwauling like a three year old
The above is a cosmic, intergalactic truth.

…and they’ll deny it.

I've provided links to the law and prior precedent as well as the delineation of statespowers vs federal.

The lot of you haven't provided shit other than hurt feelings.

The bad faith is in your caterwauling like a three year old
Let me paraphrase Phil's position: i hate the people that don't hold Biden accountable for Covid, but I absolutely love the people who don't hold the SCOTUS for Covid.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let me paraphrase Phil's position: i hate the people that don't hold Biden accountable for Covid, but I absolutely love the people who don't hold the SCOTUS for Covid.
No. Phil's position is that the crazies have judged by a set of standards, now I apply those standards to today....and you melt. I don't hate anybody.

Ps the SCOTUS didn't cause covid

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No. Phil's position is that the crazies have judged by a set of standards, now I apply those standards to today....and you melt. I don't hate anybody.

Ps the SCOTUS didn't cause covid
Duh! Trump caused it. SCOTUS just votes on its behalf…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Waaaa me soon mad wee mad mean koort no do what I say. Waaaaa
So this thread is probably one of the more entertaining in recent memory. It ticks all the boxes. Bizarre, near fetishist Islamophobic slurs leveraged by those who constantly alleged same of others. Over the top bombast. Nuclear hyperbole. Empty declarations bereft of any content. Near-universal emoting-in-lieu-of reason.

…yes…that’s the stuff…

Spamature

President
Yes indeed. So awful. Liberty. Freedom. Aligning to constitutional charter. Seems like more and more of you guys are cracking up and going full “write on” in this forum. Whatevs…
You could do it for the Constitution.
You could do it for the Koran.

It's just 6 in 1 hand and a half dozen in the other.

But the real truth is you are both ready to kill innocent people for your interpretation of the cause.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You could do it for the Constitution.
You could do it for the Koran.

It's just 6 in 1 hand and a half dozen in the other.

But the real truth is you are both ready to kill innocent people for your interpretation of the cause.
Yes indeedy. I’m going to “mind-my-own-business-them-to-death”.

It just gets better and better.

Spamature

President
Yes indeedy. I’m going to “mind-my-own-business-them-to-death”.

It just gets better and better.
No, you took on the Imam role.

Besides, pandemics are not personal concerns

They are PUBLIC concerns like wars, national disasters and such.