• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Supreme court blocks OSHA mandate for large companies

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, you took on the Imam role.

Besides, pandemics are not personal concerns

They are PUBLIC concerns like wars, national disasters and such.
Ok. I need to rob folks of their dignity, rights, avocation, and…equal access to medical care

…for the greater good.

Thanks for the lesson in decency.

Spamature

President
Ok. I need to rob folks of their dignity, rights, avocation, and…equal access to medical care

…for the greater good.

Thanks for the lesson in decency.
It would be better than robbing them of their lives and ultimately the need for medical care once they flat line.

For some vague and ignorant idea of liberty.

Like I said, you used to tell us that people should be free to do as they please AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HARM ANYONE ELSE.

Thanks for showing me you folks never actually meant it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It would be better than robbing them of their lives and ultimately the need for medical care once they flat line.

For some vague and ignorant idea of liberty.

Like I said, you used to tell us that people should be free to do as they please AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HARM ANYONE ELSE.

Thanks for showing me you folks never actually meant it.
Mind your business, control freak.

EatTheRich

President
There was a time when defending the constitution and the rights of the people wasn't a "purely partisan" issue.
Exactly. But you insisted on stuffing the court with right-wing ideologues who put the short-term interests of the Republican Party ahead of those things.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
DON'T HURT OTHERS and feign it isn't anyone else's business when you do.

If you do, then at least admit you were lying about your beliefs all along.
interesting... so the supreme court ruling is hurting others?

is that like Biden failing Americans on test kits...is that also hurting others?

Spamature

President
interesting... so the supreme court ruling is hurting others?

is that like Biden failing Americans on test kits...is that also hurting others?
Yes.

The know the dangers and the rule in favor of harm.
Do you think they don't require the people in their workplace to be vaccinated for their own safety and the safety of those they work with ?

We have discussed the kits in relationship to when the virus was discovered and what could be done at that time.

If you want to continue that discussion, then we can do it over again.
I can just link you to the replies I have already given.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes.

The know the dangers and the rule in favor of harm.
Do you think they don't require the people in their workplace to be vaccinated for their own safety and the safety of those they work with ?

We have discussed the kits in relationship to when the virus was discovered and what could be done at that time.

If you want to continue that discussion, then we can do it over again.
I can just link you to the replies I have already given.

Is that like Biden failing Americans with test kits..?

Spamature

President
Nope. I’m vaxxed. I’m not boosted. And I don’t care what others choose to do. Mind your own business.
Then shut up about the efforts to get others vaccinated.
Stop with the freedom and liberty BS and just mind your own vaccinated business and let the people working on the problem do their job without being attacked for trying to prevent more deaths.

You can sit back and let a baby be run over by traffic.
But at least stop railing against the people willing to go out into that traffic to prevent it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Then shut up about the efforts to get others vaccinated.
Stop with the freedom and liberty BS and just mind your own vaccinated business and let the people working on the problem do their job without being attacked for trying to prevent more deaths.

You can sit back and let a baby be run over by traffic.
But at least stop railing against the people willing to go out into that traffic to prevent it.
See? Control freak strikes again, telling others when to speak/post, what positions to take, etc.

Mind your own business and live your life. Don’t be a coward, demanding that everyone protect you by submitting to YOUR healthcare preferences. Let’s just each live our own lives. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are they ?
I don't know.
So anyways..
The power to mandate never rested with the federal government, that power was never afforded it by the Constitution. The states however hold that power and each in turn can mandate.

So by your perverse logic..each and every state holds responsibility for all these deaths..right, left and independent alike

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So the perversity is as follows .

Supreme court responsible for deaths as the result of their not ruling in favor of mandatory testing or vaccination

However..

The federal govt was never ceded this power... therefore OSHA cannot.

Though the states hold the power to mandate.

And private companies can mandate

Therefore, following vthe perverse logic of the crazed every state and private company that either did not mandate or require....hold responsibility for all the resulting deaths.. lib states, Republican states, indep states... All of em

Here comes the dance....